What's new

Sehwag denied century

Un-necessary noise (Indian media at work). The only thing that matters is, India won.

Though that was avoidable on part of Sri Lanka, no batsman should have wondered why he was denied a century. If I recall correctly, he was having 4 balls in hand to do that. So it is not as to say someone "stole" his century.

:no:

thats a good reason to avoid you in this thread.

So what do u seek now...??/

Appeal to all Indians to repeatedly say ban Randiv??/

Or just like u stereotyped a country's name by saying "srilankans have done it again".?????

Tell me honestly what you expected by opening this thread??/

So what do u seek now...??/

Appeal to all Indians to repeatedly say ban Randiv??/

Or just like u stereotyped a country's name by saying "srilankans have done it again".?????

Tell me honestly what you expected by opening this thread??/

I seek to know others views about this incident without any particular member trying to dominate what other people say.

Secondly this is the third time this has been done by Sril laankan team..so i am not stereotyping them...this is the way they are.

For you kind information Sir...Randhiv has never bowled a no ball in tests and one day.

I dont want to force you to think like me or anyone who hated this incident but dont try to force your thinking on others.

Feel free to disagree.

the srilankns in fight between pakistan and indian always gained sometime they went to BCCI as it now and than in past to PCB getting something out of dirty games and i cannot forget in Asia cup in 2004 is srilanka pakistan just lost one game against srilanka and yet pakistan cannnot qualifiy for finals because they lost their match against india intentionally i remember it welll in final overs jayasuria who was seeing the ball as football and scored 100 in that innings cannot hit 4 runs on 5 balls

I seek to know others views about this incident without any particular member trying to dominate what other people say.

Secondly this is the third time this has been done by Sril laankan team..so i am not stereotyping them...this is the way they are.

For you kind information Sir...Randhiv has never bowled a no ball in tests and one day.

I dont want to force you to think like me or anyone who hated this incident but dont try to force your thinking on others.

Feel free to disagree.

OK ICC man ... no worries.:cheers:

Tillakaratne Dilshan (Known as Tuwan Mohammad Dilshan prior to his conversion from Islam to Buddhism), encouraged Randiv to bowl the no-ball.

Sri Lanka news: Dilshan suggested Randiv to bowl no ball, Suraj Randiv gets one-match suspension | Cricket News | Sri Lanka Triangular Series | Cricinfo.com

Dilshan plays for DD under Sehwag's captaincy.

See how this SOB celebrates his 100, if you were on 99 you would have understood it. -

80578_dilshan.jpg

Last edited:
Least expected from Dilshan...Sehwags team mate.

Good that finally the culprit is being punished and some people are making the efffort to still keep this game a gentleman's game instead of "carry on with it" attitude.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom