What's new

Sehwag denied century

Like i was suspecting Sangakarra gave the order.

Sangakkara's lines before that ball to Randhiv...."hey..if he hits he gets a run"

Great sportsmanship SANGA...carry on!!

Bad sportsmanship. Those who think it is part of the game would you say the samething if the 800th wicket of Murali who happens to be the last wicket got out himself by hit wicket and deny the record for Murali?

Sri lankans have done it again.After Ganguly and Tendulkar they denied Sehwag a centuary.

Sehwag was batting on 99 and India needed one run to win when the bowler intentionally bowled a no ball which was quite evident as it was a BIG no ball and even the commentator agreed that it was an intentional no ball.

So what do you guys think..is this gentleman cricket?

What would Lankans earn by doing cheap things like these time and again?

Guys,what do you think about this incident?

As if we have been playing the game cleanly for decades.

Come on , cricket- gentlemans game??? not since the subcontinent became regulars in playing the game.

Is just a game and everything is fair and winning is all that it matters.

Its like english calling "maradona" a cheater for his "hand of god" in a world cup match.

To add

if this was done by harbhajan against ponting or symonds .. we all would have been jumping and rofling saying well done paaji.. ponting ka hawa uda diya or something like that

There is a difference between doing anything to win and doing it out of pure jealousy...Sri Lanka couldnt have won from that stage.

Hey guys, I haven't seen the match but I was wondering if the bowler really wanted Shewag not to be able to score on the last ball, shouldn't he have given a big wide rather than giving a no ball. By going for a no ball he got hit for a six, even though the six didn't get counted but still it's humiliating for the bowler. By giving a wide he could have stopped Shewag from scoring and also he could have saved himself from the humiliation of getting hit for a six.
Nonetheless I believe it wasn't a nice thing to do, bad sportsmanship.

Hey guys, I haven't seen the match but I was wondering if the bowler really wanted Shewag not to be able to score on the last ball, shouldn't he have given a big wide rather than giving a no ball. By going for a no ball he got hit for a six, even though the six didn't get counted but still it's humiliating for the bowler. By giving a wide he could have stopped Shewag from scoring and also he could have saved himself from the humiliation of getting hit for a six.

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference between doing anything to win and doing it out of pure jealousy...Sri Lanka couldnt have won from that stage.

jealousy ..?????

Was randiv jealous of his batting or his off spin or his hair style??..

too much sop operas i guess.

if he would have given a wide....wont it be to obvious????

if he had bowled a wide, still sehwag could had hit the ball. but if u see the no ball, his foot was one foot outside the line and from a bowler who didnt bowl a no ball in one day match.. it is prepostereous to ball such a big no ball. he was surely deliberate and against the spirit of game. sehwag is not a man who plays for record..he simply speaks his mind.

jealousy ..?????

Was randiv jealous of his batting or his off spin or his hair style??..

too much sop operas i guess.

did you even care to read my post where i mentioned how Sanga gave the orders?

Go switch on your tv and you would get to hear that clip time and again.

Cheating happens everywhere.. wanna see

Last edited by a moderator:
Cricket has gone past to the stage of being a gentleman's game

It is changing now a days. We will see more kind of this coming.

did you even care to read my post where i mentioned how Sanga gave the orders?

Go switch on your tv and you would get to hear that clip time and again.

naaa. im just happy that the team won!...

i dont go after cheating claims and cries like he did that he did this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom