What's new

Sehwag crosses Sachin's 200 in ODI

congrats to sehwag :partay: his double century didnt surprised me as you know indian pitches are batting paradise and graveyard of bowlers :D both double centuries scored in india and saeed anwer's record was also set in india :D

SL has the highest runs in ODI but against Netherlands :P
Sri Lanka always find some or the other way to the top...in 1996 they scored 396 against Kenya...and took 13 years for any other team to break their record..then it took only 4 hours for South Africa to break Australia's record....and then within 1 year Sri Lanka again find their way to the top by Kicking the *** out of Netherland....I think Sri Lanka also holds the record of highest runs in test...That too against India...

ON TOPIC~~Chela Guru Se Ek Kadam Aage Nikal Gaya...

This west indian team has ruined the image of the previous legends produced by west indian cricket ...never ever a west indian team was seen in such misery like this one...west indian board has started producing jokers rather than cricketers ....I wonder who the hell made this sammy the captain of west indian team... he is neither a batsman nor a bowler ...its like an alien captaining a team..bullshit

Where are the good players like gayle, sarwan, chanderpaul and bravo gone ...come on west indian board make them play rather than these jokers

Out of these all 11 most of them are those who have been continuously in and out from the team during the time of gayle,lara, bravo,chanderpaul etc due to their in-consistency like sammy, sammules, simmons etc and now all these are not only playing permanently for them but also one of them is captaining the team ... A man with a bating avg of 17 and bowling avg of more than 30 if made captain then what can one expect from them ....

bangladesh and west indies are two teams that are not willing to learn ...time and time again they are showing same results even zimbabwe after so much of trouble and re-building stage has started to perform ...

Indians should embrace them selves to worship another God- Sehwag-

congrats to sehwag :partay: his double century didnt surprised me as you know indian pitches are batting paradise and graveyard of bowlers :D both double centuries scored in india and saeed anwer's record was also set in india :D

article-1383011-0BE42F9400000578-851_308x185.jpg

BurnolPlusAntisepticCream25g.JPG

what about England??? who were white-washed in last tour recently,at least W.I. has won one of the match.

It was expected from England as they have always performed poorly in sub-continent ...there batsman are good players of pace bowling on pitches where there is bounce. on low bouncy pitches where the ball doesn't come onto that quickly and specially against spin they are dead rubbers .... Check out their history and you will find out how many times they have been white washed ...not far long they were white washed by sri lanka and before that by Pakistan..infact when Pakistan white washed them in test series they were coming right after beating australia in ashes and everyone was talking about them, they had a very strong team ....but west indies had a great record against india may it be in india or outside so this is really pathetic performance on their part .....

Also i was talking with reference to the west indian team in past and you know what i mean by that ..specially when two west indian legends were doing commentary and one was sitting in studio i.e walsh

^^Lol. Congratulations! Sachin, I think, must be disappointed to see his record breaking only one year old after Sehwag broke it trash.

Saeed's record stand at 12 years. :D
Sachin would have been proud, not disapointed. Once Einsitne said if some one does not disprove his Theory of Relativity, then his theory is failed.
Suchin is a true hero, and Sehwag started playing epitomizing Sachin

Back
Top Bottom