What's new

Sehwag crosses Sachin's 200 in ODI

what you didn't realize, both Sehwag (219) and Sachin (200) scored double century against South Africa and West Indies are in INDIA.

Captain Roop Singh Stadium
Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore

India home is great including WC Champion! Pakistan should do same......:cheers:

Score against revival is something totally different especially score in revival country...

kise nay sahi kaha hey ye apnay ghar may he shair hain bahir jatay hain tu kut parti hey lolzzzz

Now all the Bangladeshi's will hide in their closet. They were abusing this man like anything when he called Bangladeshi Cricketers an ordinary one. While Bangladeshi's are talking with mouth Sehwag has outspoken everyone with his bat.

GB

didnt want to comment......

but yes a good innings blessed by flat pitch of india which is paradise for batsmans and death ground for bowlers.....

where did Saeed Anwar, tendulkr and sehwag scored 194, 200, 219???????
Anyway Congratulations

there was a thread in which somebody was saying that afridi is a better batsman than sehwag :rofl:

If sachin is GOD, Sehwag is Rajnikanth...!!!

:agree:

congrats to india and sehwag but if he is GOD of cricket what happen to this GoOoOd in SA every time he goes there his average is 22 there

Just watched the hightlights good God he was smacking them left, right and centre. Never seen anything like it in my life.

I must say that Sachin's 200 is worth more than sehwag because he batted against one of the best bowling attack SA and unlike sehwag he didn't have the advantage of playing at home

The guy is a superb batsman.
I think people give Bradman too much credit.
He did his tons against fairly simple bowling.

Take away the helmet, the body protectors...will they still be as great? Most players of the pre-helmet era had to factor in self-preservation before whacking a bowler. Not a very good policy to piss off a fast bowler when he could do you serious damage.

his batting is very bad ..he didn't get the basics right....no foot work..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom