What's new

Sehwag crosses Sachin's 200 in ODI

I am sorry but if Sachin's ODI number is 2962 how come 2+9+6+2 = 10?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Oh!
I dont created that image only uploaded it on that post.

I am sorry but if Sachin's ODI number is 2962 how come 2+9+6+2 = 10?

Second human and second 200.

First Point.

2+9+6+2 = 19
1+9 = 10

Second Point.
Sachin is God, therefore Sehwag is first human to score double century.

Have some humor

dude first come to the level of international cricket and then pass comments like this.. looks like u know more about indian pitches then ur criket team which keeps on getting out under 200 in india..
anyway most of the time i read on PDF and increse my knowledge and dont post untill its absolutly necessery.. but you have forced me to write this. Nobody else scored 200 other then sachin and sehwagh even on indian pitches and i dont think i need to tell this but all the greats of morden day cricket have been to india enough number of times.. nobody has ever came close... and bout BD remember the Watson innings of 15 sixes and equal number of 4's... look at ur home first..
Sehwagh has distroyed bowling attacks of all the great teams all over the world.. he has distroyed NZ team in NZ on underprepared pitches.. he has beaten Sl team in SL where all the batsmen including that of SL strugled.. and Then australia in australia.. m saying all this being a Sachin fan for life.. get sum life and please give credit where it is due..

Back
Top Bottom