What's new

Sehwag crosses Sachin's 200 in ODI

What a player...Hats off Mr Sehwag !!

23sehwag.jpg

India and Sehwag particularly, made meat of west-Indian bowling attack. Kudos to Sehwag...

Aaj jat pagal go gaya, sabko tod dala. :lol:

Love u veeru bhai, tussi great ho, taupha kabool karo, mujse nahi padosi se wasool karo :rofl: :rofl:

"So, Sachin now holds the record for the SLOWEST double century in ODIs!" Yes Jim Morrison, how boring

Saeed Anwar still fabulous his old record against India, unforgettable! :D

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Breaking News: In Looker room, Sachin beaten up Sehwag, he got bleeding. Check sources!!!

Apni apni pasandh hai, I never liked Lara either, I like players with a flare and a lot of guts like him.

Lara had both of these plus the well known west Indian arrogance inherited from Richards... he used to turn matches on its head against some very good opponents... something which the big guns from subcontinent have lacked.... including Sachin.

Saeed Anwar still fabulous his old record against India, unforgettable! :D

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Breaking News: In Looker room, Sachin beaten up Sehwag, he got bleeding. Check sources!!!
Sachin is in Australia preparing for the Boxing day test match :hang2:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

West Indian players listening to Why this kolaveri di after being hammered by Sehwag. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Lol. Congratulations! Sachin, I think, must be disappointed to see his record breaking only one year old after Sehwag broke it trash.

Saeed's record stand at 12 years. :D

Sachin has hundreds of other records to his name. Stop hating bro.

He is probably happy for Sehwag.

You didn't know, you must be mistake. I admire Sachine Tendulkar, very humble and patience batting unlike emotional Pakistan battling sixers.

Back
Top Bottom