What's new

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage

It's an exceptional case..

Judging by the comments on PDF, a sane person wouldn't visit Pakistan..

What if someone like Zarvan accuses me of blasphemy in a market, m dead simple..
Moreover a bomb might go off anytime anywhere in Pakistan.

Or worse I might be shot in the airplane itself while approaching the runaway.. One Pakistani women died that way..

Let me clear a misconception, Indians don't get a special treatment when in Pakistan because they are Indian. A common Pakistani will show hospitality to any guest he comes across. This is in our blood, part of our DNA. We can be pretty hostile, savage even if provoked; don't care for consequences type careless. Never been known for calculated moves or timid or savoury. Money takes backseat to friendship and hospitality. And future can be sacrificed for revenge. Quite sentimental and swing to extremes like pendulum. That's just us. We may never be richest nation with highest GDP or massive reserves but I am thankful to Almighty that I am surrounded by warm hearted people who value humans more than counting currency notes...... The author just saw that normal behaviour of us and was surprised maybe.[/QUOT]

Very well said and this is what separates us from Indians and they will never get it.

I know a lot of Pakistanis want this and the percentage of realists is increasing in pakistan and idealists are getting reduced with daily dose of economic realities.

Since May,1998 we south asians must have accepted that now no country can take even an inch of the other country and even if it occupies it will not be able to retain it. the only logical solution if LOC to be converted to a border. I hope such realization also exists in India!!

Bravo.
I am one of those Pakistani who have proposed LOC=IB; I had even opened a new Topic about it, the day after the Bin Laden Raid...
So LOC=IB with some caveats: Don't change the demographics of Kashmir, repatriate the Pundits with honor, free movements of people between the two sides of Kashmir, maximum internal rights/autonomy to Kashmiris, and respecting Pakistan's water-rights.

The 'peace dividends' are so enormous for both countries that we will laugh at our history till that time would happen.

On topic: Pakistani hospitality is quite known. It is part of the greater Islamic culture.

On the one hand, such incredible stories providing sky-high praise for Pakistan, and on the other, the behavior of actual Pakistanis on this forum:undecided:

Before you complain and point fingers to others take a good look at your own behaviour at this forum you will find out what you are complaining is actually a reflection of what you are doing. Its not Pakistanis its your own Self!

a recent example from your post

Zimbabwe Cricket cancels Pakistan tour

Before you complain and point fingers to others take a good look at your own behaviour at this forum you will find out what you are complaining is actually a reflection of what you are doing. Its not Pakistanis its your own Self!

a recent example from your post

Zimbabwe Cricket cancels Pakistan tour
BItch please.
Did you even read the original title of the thread?

Well Fack
Another one of those Indian visiting Pakistan thread and being all impressed by our hospitality (and they think they are getting special treatment)
That man invited the Indian author to lunch at his home with his wife and child , thats a stupid thing to do.
Dont get why does Pakistan even give visas to Indians , our fore fathers sacrificed alot to make this country and now we are giving these hindus visas to visit our country.

But it was also good to learn from Indian members that these are just a few idiots who like to visit Pakistan ,
Pakistan has some idiots
like these to.
As others members said hospitality is in our blood.
But its a pity that we waste our hospitality on Indians

Don't take these stories seriously, Pakistani will give milk to snake but deep down inside they know snake real nature. Pakistanis hate you, make no mistake about it. These former punjabis visiting Pakistan and getting all emotional don't really represent Indians.

Keep these punjabis away from Pakistan ,

I will repeat again, hospitality is part of who we are, it's extended to even the worst of enemies. No Pakistani will compromise his or her hospitality to have a cheap political argument.

Indians are welcomed here not because we like them but because of our cultural depth and how strongly we practice our traditions.

Correction : Indians are not welcome here
This country was made to rid us of these same Indians ,
But if some Bharti does make his way to Pak Sar Zameen he or she would be treated with hospitality ,
Since Pakistanis don't discriminate
Although its a pity we waste our hospitality on these Hindustanis

Pakistanis hate for Hindus and India is a fact;if it isn't you won't see thousands of recruits in Jaish e Muhammad ,lashkar e tayyaba and in other such organisations from Pakistan.ya some Pakistanis may treat Indian visitors nicely but that doesn't mean all Pakistanis are like that.If Pakistanis are as good as in the above article why has it become a hub of terrorism?why are people killing each other in the name of sects,ethnicities, religious groups,language groups and so on?what I observed through media is Pakistanis are extremely emotional people.They shower more love and also hate.The author might have come across a bunch of such emotional people.I admit you will find more Pakistanis who shower love for Indians then the other way round.There are demographical and historical reasons behind it.

Pakistanis hate for Hindus and India is a fact;if it isn't you won't see thousands of recruits in Jaish e Muhammad ,lashkar e tayyaba and in other such organisations from Pakistan.ya some Pakistanis may treat Indian visitors nicely but that doesn't mean all Pakistanis are like that.If Pakistanis are as good as in the above article why has it become a hub of terrorism?why are people killing each other in the name of sects,ethnicities, religious groups,language groups and so on?what I observed through media is Pakistanis are extremely emotional people.They shower more love and also hate.The author might have come across a bunch of such emotional people.I admit you will find more Pakistanis who shower love for Indians then the other way round.There are demographical and historical reasons behind it.

You are right to extent, Indian hindus hate for muslims is also fact. But main difference is Pakistan legendary hospitality to even indian hindus. Big hearts and all that you know

You are right to extent, Indian hindus hate for muslims is also fact. But main difference is Pakistan legendary hospitality to even indian hindus. Big hearts and all that you know
Maybe...Hindus are conservative;moreover we think(and rightly so)that Muslims aren't neat and tidy...I don't know about Pakistan but you hardly find any Indian Muslim who baths regularly or who keeps their houses clean.so,when we meet a Pakistani we see him as a Muslim and assume his habits and manners would like Indian muslims.Even if there wasn't any enmity between Ind and pak I don't think Indians would have treated Pakistanis any better.

Maybe...Hindus are conservative;moreover we think(and rightly so)that Muslims aren't neat and tidy...I don't know about Pakistan but you hardly find any Indian Muslim who baths regularly or who keeps their houses clean.so,when we meet a Pakistani we see him as a Muslim and assume his habits and manners would like Indian muslims.Even if there wasn't any enmity between Ind and pak I don't think Indians would have treated Pakistanis any better.

Trust me tu befizool argument kar rha h. They have mindset build up that they are better than Indians in everything be it Jazba, Talent, Hospitality, Courage, Fashion, Movies, Intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom