What's new

See how disturbed our father of BOMB; AQ Khan is

How did he become the father of Pakistan's nuclear weapons? Abdus Salam or Munir Ahmad Khan can perhaps be given this title.

My father worked under him around late 80s when he was EREd from the army to an org under AQ Khan.

He was a crook then and had absolute authority to mess up your career and security clearance for future postings.

He should have been removed from the set up the day he involved the brother of his foreign wife in procurement process for the KRL hospital in ISB.

Unchecked powers result in the screw up we had then later on.

For the record nuclear bomb making requires a full supply chain and no one person can make a nuclear war head alone.

I cant comment over other stuff. The Last line is the actual truth.

Hi,

People like you are the true enemies of pakistan---.

Ignorant and un-educated people like you have no clue that we got nuclear power thru the indirect support of the united states---.

It was with the support of people working in the agency that we got our weapon---it was with the support of americans and british and the french and the canadians that all of our engineers got educated & trained and worked in these countries so that we could build the nuc---.

Not like some thankless thoughtless blabbering young fools who talk big but are worthless---.

Did you dumb asses know how deep these engineers of our were allowed to work in the US and UK and France---pretty much at the core level---and you fools come whipping out your hatred for these countries---.

Ci---a made our program a success and helped us pass over the hump of sanctions during the Reagan time---by the time Bush sanctions came---they had stepped back because we had already achieved our goals---and you worthless young morons come over here and start yapping about our program---.

This program was a gift from Allah for The Chosen nation---and that chosen nation was our nation---pakistan---. If Allah had chosen iran or turkey r Libya or saudia---they would have had it---.

Kid---you have no clue what those pioneer scientists were like---I grew up with them---and saw their lifestyle and work ethics---.

Pakistan govt provided them with similar type of housing as they had in the US or UK---they were given a 5 day work week---they worked from 9 till 5---. They went to work in Pinstech buses that picked them up from walking distances of their residences---. This is the late 60's and early 70's I am talking about---Rawalpindi / islamabad---.

They worked their blood and guts to make this program a success for pakistan---they valued their knowledge and some would sacrifice their future welbeing for pakistan---.

For the blessing of the US for our program---we gave them russia on a platter---we knowingly paid a very very heavy price for that in blood and life---and you want to give away this assdet to someone who has no value---no sacrifice---no hardship attached to it---.

We put our national integrity at stake going against the russians during the first afghan war so that we could succeed with our program---.

What has Iran , Turkey , Malaysia done for us to give them this program for which they have not made any sacrifices---.

And I say ' sacrifice '---Iran made no sacrifice to get this program---and look what they did to us---at the first test of showing loyalty---they steam rolled us in front of the world---.

They screamed---" pakistanis are to be blamed---they forced us to take this program---we did not want to ---please world---forgive us---"---.

Indeed you pakistani kids have third rate thinking---nobody is there to teach you about your identity---and neither do you have the ability to understand it---you sound like a selloff---giving your wares to everyone who passes by---.
Even Arabs helped us in critical ways

Selling nuclear weapons tech to Iran should have upset Saudi Arabia as well. How did Pakistan manage to convince the Saudi government to ignore this?

How do we know he (Government / military) did not sell it to the Saudis as well?

Hi,

People like you are the true enemies of pakistan---.

Whoa calm down there, buddy. Are you okay?

Ignorant and un-educated people like you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I got two degrees, snowflake. Don't project your own background upon me.

have no clue that we got nuclear power thru the indirect support of the united states---.

Hahaha

I went to your profile to check where you're residing. Surprise, surprise.

Scared of FBI/NSA monitoring? Deluded?

---it was with the support of americans and british and the french and the canadians

And the Indians and the Israelis and the Somalians and the Nigerians

Not like some thankless thoughtless blabbering young fools who talk big but are worthless---.

Are you referring to yourself?

Did you dumb asses know how deep these engineers of our were allowed to work in the US and UK and France---pretty much at the core level---and you fools come whipping out your hatred for these countries---.

I'll let the dumbasses answer.

This program was a gift from Allah

You just said it was a gift from America

They worked their blood and guts to make this program a success for pakistan---they valued their knowledge and some would sacrifice their future welbeing for pakistan---.

Nobody thinks the atom bomb appeared out of thin air like atheists think the universe came into being magically one day. Of course, people worked hard for it. So??

For the blessing of the US for our program---

You've made it to America man. Stop. They believe your patriotism to America. You don't need to lie.

and you want to give away this assdet to someone who has no value---no sacrifice---no hardship attached to it---.

Yes sir, i want to give it to Kashmiris, Syrians, Turkey, every Muslim country under attack by America and zionists nexus. I don't believe in crocodile tears neither do i believe myself or Pakistan to be a white knight having to fight for Muslims everywhere.

I want there to be fear in the hearts of Americans, Israelis, Indians when they attack Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Kashmir, Palestine.

I don't believe in arming Kashmiris with AK47 against millions of army. I believe in arming Kashmiris with the real big daddy guns that will darken the hearts of enemy from fear.

Right now, every oppressor has the atom bomb and none of the oppressed have it.

We put our national integrity at stake going against the russians during the first afghan war so that we could succeed with our program---.

Fortunately, you don't get to write history. History has been written, the people involved have spoken. I suggest you read it instead of preaching your delusions.

National integrity at stake, we fought soviets for atom bomb, are you for real? Of all the versions of soviet war I've heard, yours is the most deluded.

Indeed you pakistani kids have third rate thinking---nobody is there to teach you about your identity---and neither do you have the ability to understand it---

Look at that. An American with his superiority complex. The white man teaching the negros/brown slaves about life. Sadly, for you, you will never be an American no matter how much you suck up to them.

You're the one with a confused identity. Someone should teach you your identity which you've forgotten.

Your thinking is third rate. Devoid of any truth with made up crap.

you sound like a selloff---giving your wares to everyone who passes by---.

What's that supposed to mean?

If the people of Pakistan want every Muslim country to have a nuclear weapon then the people of Pakistan need to learn more about world politics and strategy - not be followed.

This is why I hope the Pakistani nukes in Pakistan remain in the hands of professionals nuke handlers and strategists of Pakistan and not the 'people' of Pakistan.

IbnAbdullah, i wonder where your professionalism was when America was arming an illegal rogue state like Israel?

@Major Sam thanks for the negative rep.

Hi,

Gen Mush knew that there were some 'bad facts' against Dr A Q KHan and Pakistan---and what he did with A Q was to run ahead with those bad facts in front of the world nations jury---he played a master stroke that any american criminal lawyer would be proud to do in a US courtroom that Gen Mush did for A Q and for Pakistan---.

Ordinary pakistanis would never comprehend the greatness of the man AKA Gen Musharraf---.

Why didn't traitor General Pervez Musharraf and his ilk sacrifice an Army Chief instead of a civilian nuclear scientist to save Pakistan?

After all, former Army Chief Aslam Baig also bragged about it in an article that he was approached by the Iranian delegation during PM Benazir Bhutto's first tenure (when he was the Chief of Army Staff).

The iranians asked General Aslam Baig if they could have the nuclear bomb. General Aslam Baig replied, "No, we cannot give you one because no one gave it to us. But we can show you how to make one."

Thereafter, that's what Pakistan did, share the nuclear tech with Iran and Libya so Pakistan will not be the only Muslim nuclear power constantly under pressure.

But what gave the Pakistani military which was ruled by a treacherous Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf the right to sacrifice a nuclear scientist instead of a military man when they were caught red handed?

If you think traitor General Pervez Musharraf and his cabal of followers did a favour to Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, then why didnt he sacrifice himself after the Kargil misadventure instead of toppling a civilian Prime Minister to hide military's shame?

Why didn't traitor General Pervez Musharraf and his ilk sacrifice an Army Chief instead of a civilian nuclear scientist to save Pakistan?

After all, former Army Chief Aslam Baig also bragged about it in an article that he was approached by the Iranian delegation during PM Benazir Bhutto's first tenure (when he was the Chief of Army Staff).

The iranians asked General Aslam Baig if they could have the nuclear bomb. General Aslam Baig replied, "No, we cannot give you one because no one gave it to us. But we can show you how to make one."

Thereafter, that's what Pakistan did, share the nuclear tech with Iran and Libya so Pakistan will not be the only Muslim nuclear power constantly under pressure.

But what gave the Pakistani military which was ruled by a treacherous Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf the right to sacrifice a nuclear scientist instead of a military man when they were caught red handed?

If you think traitor General Pervez Musharraf and his cabal of followers did a favour to Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, then why didnt he sacrifice himself after the Kargil misadventure instead of toppling a civilian Prime Minister to hide military's shame?

I don't know what's with this newfound love and obsession with Musharaff and making him a hero.

When he was ousted, the whole country cheered. He was ousted with a disgrace and shame. He was known as an American puppet, there's video proofs of him being a puppet.

His party doesn't get any craps from Pakistanis.

As a Pashtun, i loathe Musharaff. I have lived through hell in KPK due to this man.

Pashtun blood was shed like water for Americans and spineless, cowards, American worshippers are now making him a hero.

@Major Sam Please negative rep this post too. See how much i care. Snowflakes like you will never understand what war on terror really was and the fear and suffering we went through living in an atom bomb equipped country, our own army bombing the crap out of us.

Even army personnel hated this traitor. He made a bridge between army and civilians. I studied in APS all my life, the army soldiers were our friends, we used to laugh and chit-chat, play. After this traitor started war on terror, we became terrorists to army and the gap increased.

How dare anyone make him a hero.

You are talking BS.

For starters, Uranium process is far far far simpler than Plutonium route.

Secondly, Khan stole the design of centrifuges, which is used for enrichment of uranium. Used for bomb or power plant depends on the end user.

Food for thought :

.Q. Khan always wanted Pakistan to work only on Uranium weapon as compared to Plutonium because (he thought and tried to convince Gen Zia) Plutonium route involved highly complex and sophisticated procedures and processes but PAEC knew better.Plutonium route and all the related activities to establish infrastructure (for eventual bomb) continued in full swing,against AQ Khan desire.A.Q. Khan sought to undermine Munir Khan by opposing the plutonium route because Munir was a plutonium expert, having spent 14 years as Head of Reactor Engineering at the IAEA before his joining PAEC in 1972, where PAEC under Munir Khan not only initiated the Kahuta Enrichment project before AQK, but continued to give crucial technical support.

Contrary to popular perception, Pakistan did not forego the plutonium route to the bomb, and pursued it along with the uranium route. Whether by intention to prepare a “nuclear option” or not, decisions made in the 1960s already provided a valuable basis for establishing a weapons programme. In 1971 the Canadian General Electric Co. completed a 137 MW (electrical) CANDU power reactor for the Karachi Nuclear Power Plant (KANUPP), which went critical in August 1971 and inaugurated by the man who would go on to become the architect of Nuclear Pakistan, the new Chairman, PAEC, Mr. Munir Ahmad Khan. It began commercial operation in October 1972. CGEC also provided a small heavy water production facility. These facilities had been contracted for in the mid-60s, thus predating Bhutto's drive for nuclear weapon capability, but perhaps influenced by him in a ministerial capacity

Please accept my middle finger .

Selling nuclear weapons tech to Iran should have upset Saudi Arabia as well. How did Pakistan manage to convince the Saudi government to ignore this?
By giving them a lollipop that Pakistan would give SA nuclear umbrella.

Please accept my middle finger .

That one was a middle finger to YOUR REAL FATHER of the Bomb..
These guys cant even read their own history.

Get over the "notion" ki indian ne lika hai to middle finger dikhana hai... isi ke chakkar me... AQ khan yaad hai.. Dr. Munir ko Bhuul gaye ! Ek Indian ne yaad dilaya to "Middle Finger" lol.

I have no confusion why and how this happened :

DcTELk0W4AA4T6l.jpg

A Real Middle finger to "Sir Salam" if u ask me !

Hi,

An individual is sacrificed not and institution---. Does no one teaches you these things at home---at school or at college---.

Kargil was a massive success and sets an example what a dedicated strike force can do from a position of strength---.

Whoa calm down there, buddy. Are you okay?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I got two degrees, snowflake. Don't project your own background upon me.

Hahaha

I went to your profile to check where you're residing. Surprise, surprise.

Scared of FBI/NSA monitoring? Deluded?

And the Indians and the Israelis and the Somalians and the Nigerians

Are you referring to yourself?

I'll let the dumbasses answer.

You just said it was a gift from America

Nobody thinks the atom bomb appeared out of thin air like atheists think the universe came into being magically one day. Of course, people worked hard for it. So??

You've made it to America man. Stop. They believe your patriotism to America. You don't need to lie.

Yes sir, i want to give it to Kashmiris, Syrians, Turkey, every Muslim country under attack by America and zionists nexus. I don't believe in crocodile tears neither do i believe myself or Pakistan to be a white knight having to fight for Muslims everywhere.

I want there to be fear in the hearts of Americans, Israelis, Indians when they attack Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Kashmir, Palestine.

I don't believe in arming Kashmiris with AK47 against millions of army. I believe in arming Kashmiris with the real big daddy guns that will darken the hearts of enemy from fear.

Right now, every oppressor has the atom bomb and none of the oppressed have it.

Fortunately, you don't get to write history. History has been written, the people involved have spoken. I suggest you read it instead of preaching your delusions.

National integrity at stake, we fought soviets for atom bomb, are you for real? Of all the versions of soviet war I've heard, yours is the most deluded.

Look at that. An American with his superiority complex. The white man teaching the negros/brown slaves about life. Sadly, for you, you will never be an American no matter how much you suck up to them.

You're the one with a confused identity. Someone should teach you your identity which you've forgotten.

Your thinking is third rate. Devoid of any truth with made up crap.

What's that supposed to mean?

IbnAbdullah, i wonder where your professionalism was when America was arming an illegal rogue state like Israel?

@Major Sam thanks for the negative rep.

Hi,

Your two degrees are not worth the paper they are printed on---. If what you wrote is the level of your learning---you may be better of claiming to have no schooling at all.

brothers read major jordans diary here you find out nukes were passed on behind close doors - cold war hoax.

I don't know what's with this newfound love and obsession with Musharaff and making him a hero.

When he was ousted, the whole country cheered. He was ousted with a disgrace and shame. He was known as an American puppet, there's video proofs of him being a puppet.

His party doesn't get any craps from Pakistanis.

As a Pashtun, i loathe Musharaff. I have lived through hell in KPK due to this man.

Pashtun blood was shed like water for Americans and spineless, cowards, American worshippers are now making him a hero.

@Major Sam Please negative rep this post too. See how much i care. Snowflakes like you will never understand what war on terror really was and the fear and suffering we went through living in an atom bomb equipped country, our own army bombing the crap out of us.

Even army personnel hated this traitor. He made a bridge between army and civilians. I studied in APS all my life, the army soldiers were our friends, we used to laugh and chit-chat, play. After this traitor started war on terror, we became terrorists to army and the gap increased.

How dare anyone make him a hero.
Just one counter for you mate on periods,

Give Nukes/tech to Libya, KSA, Jordan, Somalia, Nigeria and one day they backstab like iran, possibly become an enemy threatening with nukes someday !!!

No thanks, those who have nukes are enough for nuke list on World Map !!!

Hi,

An individual is sacrificed not and institution---. Does no one teaches you these things at home---at school or at college---.

Kargil was a massive success and sets an example what a dedicated strike force can do from a position of strength---

Shear stupidity.

So sacrificung a Pakistani soldier is an attack on Pakistan's Holy Military Institution but sacrificing a scientist is fine.

Lest I remind your fuddled thinking, killing one man is equivalent to killing all mankind and saving one man is equivalent to all mankind.

Last edited:
Shear stupidity.

So sacrificung a Pakistani soldier is an attack on Pakistan's Holy Military Institution but sacrificing a scientist is fine.

Lest I reminded your fuddled thinking, killing one man is equivalent to killing all mankind and saving one man is equivalent to all mankind.

Hi,

Dr AQ was a criminal---a leader of a gang who dealt on contraband items---.

He chose to become the face of the program by spending million on his personal glorification thru advertisement in the media---.

He needs to be thankful to Gen Mush for saving him---.

Back
Top Bottom