What's new

See how disturbed our father of BOMB; AQ Khan is

The Pakistani nuclear tech was proliferated to Iran by a gang of a particular religious affiliation. This gang of Iran apologists is still very active in the Pakistani media, military, politics and all other state institutions. It was NOT the work of AQ Khan who was made a scapegoat by that same gang of particular religious affiliation. @BATMAN

Last edited:
Hi,

An individual is sacrificed not and institution---. Does no one teaches you these things at home---at school or at college---.

So when is PTI 'sacrificing' Mr. Niazi?

Mr. Abdul Qadeer is a Mohsin of Pakistan.

Put one to one. Who was declared Sangeen Ghaddar between the two? The Ghost of Kargil or The Pride of Pakistan?

@PakSword

check kar kisi ki himmat nahi hoti yahan gangu shangu karne ki. tum awein dil pe lelete ho baaten

So when is PTI 'sacrificing' Mr. Niazi?

Mr. Abdul Qadeer is a Mohsin of Pakistan.

Put one to one. Who was declared Sangeen Ghaddar between the two? The Ghost of Kargil or The Pride of Pakistan?

Hi,

Dr A Q is no mohsin of pakistan---. He wanted recognition---he chose glory show & pomp---pakistan gave him what he wanted---.

The Mohsin's of pakistan---you may not know their names for awhile.

For a secretive program like this---you don't get both---either you get glorified or stay an anonymous Mohsin---.

Hi,

Dr A Q is no mohsin of pakistan---. He wanted recognition---he chose glory show & pomp---pakistan gave him what he wanted---.

The Mohsin's of pakistan---you may not know their names for awhile.

For a secretive program like this---you don't get both---either you get glorified or stay an anonymous Mohsin---.

For someone who wants to throw soldiers in middle east for glory of business is somehow critical of one hogging glory of the bomb making skills?

That's ironic.

You can request the government of Pakistan using PM portal to take back all recognition this non persian scientist may have been given.

For someone who wants to throw soldiers in middle east for glory of business is somehow critical of one hogging glory of the bomb making skills?

That's ironic.

You can request the government of Pakistan using PM portal to take back all recognition this non persian scientist may have been given.

Hi,

Nothing in common between the two---.

When you are mad---always think straight---.

You cannot see your reflection in" boiling water "---.

Nothing in common in sending soldier to Yemen & giving equipment to Iran---. Thank smart---.

Hi,

Nothing in common between the two---.

When you are mad---always think straight---.

You cannot see your reflection in" boiling water "---.

Nothing in common in sending soldier to Yemen & giving equipment to Iran---. Thank smart---.

I am not taking lessons of hypocrisy from you. I have a living successful example in Zardari and other politicians to take lead from.

I understand how Mush saved both institution and personnel cunningly.

All i am saying the episode should either be forgotten or started anew since scientists involved in it are claiming to be Iranians. Who knows in 5 years one of them mongoloids involved claims to be Korean.

As far as business in middle east is concerned. Its a work in motion. Not every opportunity that presents itself should be entertained

@PakSword

check kar kisi ki himmat nahi hoti yahan gangu shangu karne ki. tum awein dil pe lelete ho baaten
A gangu can't make a nuclear bomb. That I agree with. Itna IQ nahi hota gangu nasal main.

Bomb was made by everyone else, other than AQ Khan. AQ Khan was a cover page of the whole book. If you remove that cover, you can still get all the knowledge contained in that book.

A gangu can't make a nuclear bomb. That I agree with. Itna IQ nahi hota gangu nasal main.

Bomb was made by everyone else, other than AQ Khan. AQ Khan was a cover page of the whole book. If you remove that cover, you can still get all the knowledge contained in that book.

so everyone else made it and AQ got to push the red button.

that is some nawab nature of Khans

I am angry as ****. Blood boils. Man, it hurts :(

Iranians are solely responsible for this....We helped them in nuke tech and MADARCHODS disclosed it in front of whole world DELIBERATELY, forcing Pakistanis to make their hero, a scapegoat rather than taking responsibility as as whole country/nation.

Iranians are bloody ras**ls and they absolutely deserved thoroughly what they are going through now.

Hey, AQ Khan.......Pakistanis will always love you. Yes, we love you and you love us and you know it. :pakistan: Your commitment for Pakistan's nuclear cause will always admire us. You have done your job. Make peace with your heart and forget about all nasty stuff of the past.

Pakistanis, 100 years later, will still be speaking about you and not so much about your enemies within the country or outside ones.

Long Live Khan, Long Live Pakistan.

Down with Iranians. Helping Iran in any capacity is last thing any Pakistanis will ever imagine. They are CURSED. Better to leave them alone with their enemies.

This is the reason I love Pervez Musharraf. Muhajirs have always loved and helped India.

There's zero contribution of Indian migrants in the development of Pakistan. Accept it or leave it. I have accepted it and moved on.

you have some nerve calling them Indian and migrants.

Alvi should be impeached for signing on ordinances in direct confrontation with quran and sunnah.

Back
Top Bottom