What's new

Secularism in the context of Pakistan

Hitler too was highely respected, and so was Abu Jahil,

That doesn't mean they should be treated with kid gloves.

In fact the reason they are "highly respected" because noboy points to their heinous crimes against humanity.

Many disagree with them but they treat them as pagan idols.

Makkans too were angry that their gods were being disrespected by the upstart social revolutionaries.

It is time to wake up and call a Mullah a mardood if he acts like one and do $hit stuff like them.

I hope you understand.

You can point out their "heinous crimes" without literally abusing them !!
When you get "uncivil" , the upshot of the discussion is that "nobody learns anything" ..
Hope you understand ..

You can point out their "heinous crimes" without literally abusing them !!
When you get "uncivil" , the upshot of the discussion is that "nobody learns anything" ..
Hope you understand ..

with due respect Bhai

Calling Hitler Nazi is not abusing him. Just telling the truth.

Hope you too understand.

Last edited:
Calling Hitler Nazi is not abusing him. Just telling the truth.
Hope you too understand.

But Calling Imam Khameini KHABEESI , And Maudodi MARDOODI is abusing them :) .. Hope u understand .. Some truths are better left unsaid dear !!

Last edited:
But Calling Imam Khameini KHABEESI , And Maudodi MARDOODI is abusing them :) .. Hope u understand .. Some truths better not told dear !!

What Mullahs have done to Pakistan, so much death and destruction and killing etc. calling them mardoodi is minimum we should do.

Same thing with Khabeesi, that he used his immense power and petro dollars to utterly destroy the fabric of Pakistani society.

Almost like plague.

Should we then call a rat as Imam just because there is a rat temple in India?

Rat is hated not because of its being, it is hated and abused because it brings plague and disease and death and destruction of human society.

Same thing with Mullahs and Ayatullahs. They are hated and should be abused in public, because they have brought death and destruction and horrible killings in our beautiful country.

Unless we are not passionate about saving our country, unless we do not absolutely push these goons out of power,

there is no way we'll ever get out of the Islamist $hithole we are drowning in.

Please understand it is not a flame war with you.

I respect you

but you gotta see why calling Khabees a Khabees is absolutely necessary in order to identify the disease he is spreading.

Thank you

This is what Islamists do.,

They lie through their teeth, their beards and their false hijabs.

you my dear are doing what Abu Jahil did to scare the $hit out of Makkan Kuffars.

That the new humanists the followers of Muhammad will come and destroy your life.

This in turn allowed Kuffar to beat the cr@p out Muslims whenever they got a hold of one.

Had they allowed Mohammad to preach tolerance, love and honesty, Makkahs would have largely kept their faith and become much better citizens. But no. They had to be TTP and as a result got wiped out.

The same hateful $hit is being peddled even now.

Millions of you Islamists live in the secular West. No one tries to shave your beard or take away your hijab.

Now if someone wants to go ape Ninja turtle in Paris, and the parisians say show your face at least,

or they say do not wear religious symbols in schools, but itis OK to wear hijmab in streets, just do not fork our schools

you all come here and throw cr@p in Pakistan in the name Islam.

What's wrong with you all.

What's is forking wrong that you want to burn down Pakistan because some ninja turtle was asked to show her face.

Is that how you operate.

is that how you destroy and suicide bomb the whole forking countries.

Pathetic and so shameful

utterly shameful.

Your talking bull shit mate

I can't reply because I am on my phone & busy for the next few days so another time

But look at the secular liberal acts across the Muslim world hijab banned in schools or universities in Tunisia or turkey

a simple beard banned in government buildings it is shamefull and pathetic that in a muslim country this could occur

This is your so called secularism in practice in the Muslim world

A sham that manifests itself in anti Islamic oppression

Two points once again our people are religious conservatives they are not liberal and not secular forcing a foreign ideology upon them will cause a violent reaction

Point why do scum harami secular types get to abuse so called mullahs in your special little world if you have the right to abuse them then conservative Muslims have the right to abuse and hunt down the people trying to hurt their faith and sentiment

Why should you have fun and right to abuse people I want to hurt and abuse liberal types why should you have all the fun

@A.Rafay

" We should try secularism, dump this rotten constitution of Pakistan which is based on inequality and injustice".

You know why we hate TTP? why our Fauj is doing operation against them? Because they deny our constitution and speaks against it. Attacking on Pakistan's constitution is just like attacking Pakistan, so please don't do that.

This is what Islamists do.,

They lie through their teeth, their beards and their false hijabs.

you my dear are doing what Abu Jahil did to scare the $hit out of Makkan Kuffars.

That the new humanists the followers of Muhammad will come and destroy your life.

This in turn allowed Kuffar to beat the cr@p out Muslims whenever they got a hold of one.

Had they allowed Mohammad to preach tolerance, love and honesty, Makkahs would have largely kept their faith and become much better citizens. But no. They had to be TTP and as a result got wiped out.

The same hateful $hit is being peddled even now.

Millions of you Islamists live in the secular West. No one tries to shave your beard or take away your hijab.

Now if someone wants to go ape Ninja turtle in Paris, and the parisians say show your face at least,

or they say do not wear religious symbols in schools, but itis OK to wear hijmab in streets, just do not fork our schools

you all come here and throw cr@p in Pakistan in the name Islam.

What's wrong with you all.

What's is forking wrong that you want to burn down Pakistan because some ninja turtle was asked to show her face.

Is that how you operate.

is that how you destroy and suicide bomb the whole forking countries.

Pathetic and so shameful

utterly shameful.

Don't speak when u can't respect, because right now u r the one acting like those TTP or halwa maulvis.

Last edited:
You know why we hate TTP? why our Fauj is doing operation against them? Because they deny our constitution and speaks against it. Attacking on Pakistan's constitution is just like attacking Pakistan, so please don't do that..

Mullahs did the street thugry and murdered our constitution by adding anti-republic clauses,

Anti-human clauses have been loaded into our constitution.

But Mullahs are not satisfied and they now want to null and void the whole darn thing.

Your comment against bro @Azlan Haider is misdirected.

Peace

Mullahs did the street thugry and murdered our constitution by adding anti-republic clauses,

Anti-human clauses have been loaded into our constitution.

But Mullahs are not satisfied and they now want to null and void the whole darn thing.

Your comment against bro @Azlan Haider is misdirected.

Peace

You actually missed my point, you are attacking on constitution by speaking against it.. people who attack on their country are just another copy of TTP.
I have never ever seen any 'anti-human' clauses in constitution ..so please stop spreading ignorance.

You actually missed my point, you are attacking on constitution by speaking against it.. people who attack on their country are just another copy of TTP.
I have never ever seen any 'anti-human' clauses in constitution ..so please stop spreading ignorance.

While we seek to take few dastardly clauses out of our beloved constitution.

Mullahs want to annul the whole thing.

Please see the difference.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I want to know how a kid will turn into first telling him Hindus and Muslims are two nations and then teaching him some lectures about Secularism where Hindus and Muslims will live together. :laugh:

I want to know how a kid will turn into first telling him Hindus and Muslims are two nations and then teaching him some lectures about Secularism where Hindus and Muslims will live together. :laugh:

Yes it is hard for a 3rd grade government school history book reading kid from India and pakistan to tell the reality.

you are not alone.

Every kid from grade school in india and pakistan says the same thing that you just said.

But one day some of those ignorant kids will be grown men, and some grown men will question the govt propaganda in India and Pakistan.

And then they will see the light.

Will you my dear join the grown ups who are on quest to see the light, instead of repeating 3rd grade government school history books.

Will you

will you

Will you will you please.

Yes it is hard for a 3rd grade government school history book reading kid from India and pakistan to tell the reality.

you are not alone.

Every kid from grade school in india and pakistan says the same thing that you just said.

But one day some of those ignorant kids will be grown men, and some grown men will question the govt propaganda in India and Pakistan.

And then they will see the light.

Will you my dear join the grown ups who are on quest to see the light, instead of repeating 3rd grade government school history books.

Will you

will you

Will you will you please.

What do you mean by that in the context of my comment.

What do you mean by that in the context of my comment.

that you are repeating 3rd grade government school history books that openly support ignorance in Pakistan and India and about one another.

And before you have a strong urge to start an argument in this thread,

please read the first post.

Perhaps then you will understand what is being discussed and why.

Thanks

Thank you.

There is no difference, TTP is using violent ways and u r using ur violent speeches, which leads to violent steps.
and don't say word 'mullah' because by the definition of mullah it means 'scholars' while TTP is not a group of scholars, its a group of people who are against the constitution of Pakistan or want to change it.

Back
Top Bottom