What's new

BJP's Hindutva and Cong's Black Mail Secularism: Two sides of the same coin

Policy wise both parties tread the same path of free market liberalization. However you would agree that Congress has failed utterly.

Same will happen if lets say BJP wins the elections, but the Cong can put together a strong enough opposition to block everything made by the GOI.

Same will happen if lets say BJP wins the elections, but the Cong can put together a strong enough opposition to block everything made by the GOI.

Now dont blame BJP for the economic mess we are in.

Lets face it: No matter whether its the BJP, the Cong or whatever, the opposition will try to hamper the ruling party whenever they can.

May be, when the ruling party tries to pass a bill. But none of the bills pertaining to economy were stalled in the last 4 years. Even FDI bill was passed. So only Congress should take the blame for mismanaging the economy.

dont know yet. they have not released the manifesto yet.

the Growth rate during the NDA regime was

2000 5.5
2001 6.0
2002 4.3
2003 4.3
2004 8.3

And the inflation was

NDA

2000 - 4.02 %
2001 - 3.77 %
2002 - 4.31 %
2003 - 3.81 %
2004 - 3.77 %

I would urge you post the GDP and inflation figures for UPA from 2005 to 2013 :P

BS- the congress was the one that was doing all the hard work in terms of pulling policies through. Even in UPA 2, the BJP played enough policitis to keep much needed retail reform out of scope.

BS- the congress was the one that was doing all the hard work in terms of pulling policies through. Even in UPA 2, the BJP played enough policitis to keep much needed retail reform out of scope.

One of the main factors which directly affect inflation is the cost of crud oli per barrel. during the nda time it was running at 25-30$ a barrel. past few years has seen crude touch 120$ a barrel. today its at 94$ per barrel.

retail reform is already in place.

Now will you please post the GDP & inflation figures for UPA ??

You're not even an Indian

I know when you lose an argument, you resort to that statement. FYI, I still retain my Indian passport and I frequently visit India. I am not sure if you are Indian. You probably are a 'Italian Mafia' fan.

I know when you lose an argument, you resort to that statement. FYI, I still retain my Indian passport and I frequently visit India. I am not sure if you are Indian. You probably are a 'Italian Mafia' fan.

....oh he is quite well know to me. He is a 'secular' muslim Indian. :P ...... you will realize as much if you see the amount of posting he has done on Modi. :D

You're not even an Indian

What are the GDP and Inflation figures during UPA regime. You are not answering @IndoCarib because according to you he is "not Indian" but I am 100% Indian. Please answer me. Pretty please :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom