What's new

Congress leader AK Antony questions party's minority appeasement stand

This Anthony Gonzales knows fully now after stock taking - That Green vote bank is dead as Dodo. Its a Saffron vote bank of youngsters armed with Twitter/Facebook that can turn the table on Congressis any time, any day...

Hence the change of heart....

Defeat teaches you something that victory can't...

Sacking AK antony????? She cant be that dump...... They knows his reputation in Indian politics.... He is one of the rare breed in Indian politics because his not Corrupt......

People hate him for his inactive and inept nature.

The nationalists despise him and secoolarists make a mockery of him.

Well Banning an organisation will not solve the problem.... You ban one organisation, they start another in a different name.... then what??

Deal with them without getting into news. :butcher:

Well Kerala is one of the most developed state in India (when compared) There is not much BJP can do in kerala.... Yes if they could bring some industries that would be good.... But the problem is the trade unions, for which BJP cannot do anything....

It is not developed. Don't tell me about the piles of degrees that Keralites have or the tank fulls of middle eastern money that expatriates bring back

Tell me about 24/7 power, 6 lane expressways, garbage-free alleys, robust, clean and well maintained public transport. Infrastructurally it is one of the better states but it is not developed. None of the states are is the real category of 'developed'.

Also, what is the economy of Kerala in terms of finished goods? Agriculture is rich, tourism is rich that's fine.

What about robust industries, manufacturing and innovation?

That, my friend, is real development. No state has reached that level in India and we must all work together to achieve it. Even Gujarat just facilitates development.

For us Indians, Seoul or Tokyo is what should be the target.

This Anthony Gonzales knows fully now after stock taking - That Green vote bank is dead as Dodo. Its a Saffron vote bank of youngsters armed with Twitter/Facebook that can turn the table on Congressis any time, any day...

Hence the change of heart....

Defeat teaches you something that victory can't...

Again Congress is digging its own grave of eternal doom.

People don't want VOTEBANK politics of any kind. They want development, jobs, education, medicine, healthcare, women's safety, cultural pride and unity.

Congress is one entity that ruled India the last till May 15, 2014.

if his statements are to appease the Nair and Ezhava community, that is caste politics.

almost on a par with communal appeasement.

No, more simply -self preservation. If people start seeing the BJP as an real alternative, it messes up things big time. It is naive to think Kerala isn;t voting on communal lines, it is just that the two fronts have so far been the beneficiaries. The BJP will mess up things real bad if it generates any traction, my own feeling is that Modi's win has generated a certain amount of churning. Nothing may yet happen but just like Bengal, the communists may well be on their way out to the pages of history. That is something understood both by the Congress & the Left.

Again Congress is digging its own grave of eternal doom.

People don't want VOTEBANK politics of any kind. They want development, jobs, education, medicine, healthcare, women's safety, cultural pride and unity.

Congress is one entity that ruled India the last till May 15, 2014.

There is another angle to it!

From 7th August 2014 to 7th August 2017.....Picture will be clear, whether Sonia and company fled India...
I am sure she will be indicted in a National Herald case...
Thats where their Italian passports, which were in idle mode so far, will be activated!

People hate him for his inactive and inept nature.

The nationalists despise him and secoolarists make a mockery of him.

Deal with them without getting into news. :butcher:

It is not developed. Don't tell me about the piles of degrees that Keralites have or the tank fulls of middle eastern money that expatriates bring back

Tell me about 24/7 power, 6 lane expressways, garbage-free alleys, robust, clean and well maintained public transport. Infrastructurally it is one of the better states but it is not developed. None of the states are is the real category of 'developed'.

Also, what is the economy of Kerala in terms of finished goods? Agriculture is rich, tourism is rich that's fine.

What about robust industries, manufacturing and innovation?

That, my friend, is real development. No state has reached that level in India and we must all work together to achieve it. Even Gujarat just facilitates development.

For us Indians, Seoul or Tokyo is what should be the target.

I agree with you on the status of development of kerala..... Yes our aim should be to become like Tokyo or shanghai... What i meant with that point was, We may had congress and CPIM governments, but that did not stop us from developing....

Yes there are lot of unskilled workers in Gulf, but that is not only the income for we keralites.... There are lot of Mallus who works in US, UK and other countries..... But some how when it comes to kerala only gulf stands out.....

When it comes to power We have 24/7 power..... in last 2 years we had power cut of 45 minutes for about 1 month...... Otherwise power is not an issue.....

I agree with you on Industries, we do not have an atmosphere which is friendly to industries.... the reason can be attributed to the communism..... the trade unions are very strong here, those guys knows about their rights but they act unaware when it comes to their responsibilities..

If you ask me, the first thing to ban in kerala should be "Trade unions"of all parties....

Btw : If i may ask you, which state you belong to

I agree with you on the status of development of kerala..... Yes our aim should be to become like Tokyo or shanghai... What i meant with that point was, We may had congress and CPIM governments, but that did not stop us from developing....

Yes there are lot of unskilled workers in Gulf, but that is not only the income for we keralites.... There are lot of Mallus who works in US, UK and other countries..... But some how when it comes to kerala only gulf stands out.....

When it comes to power We have 24/7 power..... in last 2 years we had power cut of 45 minutes for about 1 month...... Otherwise power is not an issue.....

I agree with you on Industries, we do not have an atmosphere which is friendly to industries.... the reason can be attributed to the communism..... the trade unions are very strong here, those guys knows about their rights but they act unaware when it comes to their responsibilities..

If you ask me, the first thing to ban in kerala should be "Trade unions"of all parties....

Btw : If i may ask you, which state you belong to

You are right. These communist unions are nothing but lazy bummers who don't do any work but want free money.

It is as simple as this; if you don't sow rice in your fields, you will not get rice during harvest season.

This is what unions need to be made to realize.

I belong to Sikkim. (guess you can make out from my face in the display pic :D).

You are right. These communist unions are nothing but lazy bummers who don't do any work but want free money.

It is as simple as this; if you don't sow rice in your fields, you will not get rice during harvest season.

This is what unions need to be made to realize.

I belong to Sikkim. (guess you can make out from my face in the display pic :D).

Tamil Nadu as long as it has superior infrastructure and lack of unions will capture away from Kerala any manufacturing.

Tamil Nadu as long as it has superior infrastructure and lack of unions will capture away from Kerala any manufacturing.

Then change your government in the state. Vote for non-communists, non-Congress folk who strip away the powers of unions one by one.

Surely not all keralites belong to unions right?

Then change your government in the state. Vote for non-communists, non-Congress folk who strip away the powers of unions one by one.

Surely not all keralites belong to unions right?

@nair can explain this.

this is not just about trade unions. Communists traditionally enjoys support from Ezhavas and lower caste communities. It stems from the land reforms communists did etc.

But communists are on the wane. The new generation at least are not impressed.

@nair can explain this.

this is not just about trade unions. Communists traditionally enjoys support from Ezhavas and lower caste communities. It stems from the land reforms communists did etc.

But communists are on the wane. The new generation at least are not impressed.

Every party including BJP has their trade unions.... All of them behave the same way.... It all depends on the support they have... CITU and INTUC are the most powerful one.... But you cant take the credit away from CPI, BJP or even RSP....

Trade union and their work is based on the ideology of communism.... But over a period of time the workers are going away from unions (barring few services).... the normal labor dont need the protection of a trade union.... a worker working on a paddy field is getting close to 500 bucks a day (minimum) why do they need their support????

But there are unions in every govt and PSU's..... Those idiots dont want to work.... I was told that a worker in Cochin ship yard go down (on working on ship) at 9.30 am and comes up at 10.30 for tea.... he stays for 30 minutes of chit chatting and goes down again around 11 am, he works till 12.45 and get ready for lunch... He practically start working around 2.30 after his lunch... he comes up again for evening tea at 3.30 and stays there till 4 pm.... and by 4.45 he get ready to go home... Now look at his productivity.....

Yesterday this was the subject discussed in almost every Malayalam news channel...... I guess some time people speak their heart..........This is one of such instance.......

Hope congress takes this seriously and introspect.....

If Antony was sincere, I would like to see him telling this to congress leaders in Kerala.....
In what context had he said this???

In what context had he said this???

Well god knows.... it could be 3

1) He wanted to convey a message to his "High command"......
2) He is trying to appease Hindu vote banks (eezhava's, Nairs and KPMS)....
3) He want to leave delhi and work on state politics ( he is aware that there is not much he could do in Delhi.... next 5 to 10 years congress is going to in opposition)

Well god knows.... it could be 3

1) He wanted to convey a message to his "High command"......
I doubt, he shares a good bond with Rahul and Sonia G, so he would not use a loudspeaker to convey this.
nair said:
2) He is trying to appease Hindu vote banks (eezhava's, Nairs and KPMS)....
KPMS???
nair said:
3) He want to leave delhi and work on state politics ( he is aware that there is not much he could do in Delhi.... next 5 to 10 years congress is going to in opposition)
oh possible possibility!!

I doubt, he shares a good bond with Rahul and Sonia G, so he would not use a loudspeaker to convey this.

Politics is such a strange field..... Some time messages are conveyed not only to the receiver but also to others, especially 24/7 channel arena.....
Kerala Pulayar Maha sabha ( i hope i am right on the expansion)

Back
Top Bottom