What's new

Congress leader AK Antony questions party's minority appeasement stand

Yea right!! The same Antony did not even raise a fingers against the culprits in Maradu riots just because they belong to minority.. He even opposed the case being investigated by CBI...

Yesterday this was the subject discussed in almost every Malayalam news channel...... I guess some time people speak their heart..........This is one of such instance.......

Hope congress takes this seriously and introspect.....

If Antony was sincere, I would like to see him telling this to congress leaders in Kerala.....

Antony always warn the Congress about consequences when Congress leaders when they made fatal decision.The most important his warnings always become reality in future.Cosying up with IUML and Kerala Congress more than necessary was such a mistake .He warned his fellow Cong men about the consequences in future guess what he was right.Now we can see that.

Then change your government in the state. Vote for non-communists, non-Congress folk who strip away the powers of unions one by one.

Surely not all keralites belong to unions right?

Even if we got a BJP govt things will remain like this.
The main reason is the lack of lands.TN have a lot of lands we dont have land assets.3.3crore people in 38k .you can understand situation rest is covered with forests.

I think Kerala Citizens are really smart. They keep their minority citizens happy and protected to keep them from being alienated.

I think Kerala Citizens are really smart. They keep their minority citizens happy and protected to keep them from being alienated.

For the most part, yes, there hasn't been major religious violence, barring a few that could have turned ugly.

But what Antony said is right. Congress instead of being a genuine secular alternative to the religious parties has turned to appeasing them.

Whilst this might work in the short-term, in the long terms I can't see it continuing.

Amma is the mother of all appeasement packages.

Tamil Nadu will become Amma Nadu

Saffron movement is already there in kerala, but it cannot be converted into Votes or seats for that matter..... I agree with you when you say Kerala needs a political alternative.... But that is not going to happen in another 10 - 15 years....
Why?

p
40 to 45 percentage votes consists of Christians and Muslims. BJP has been portrayed as a communal party. CPI and Congress become united when it comes to BJP..... At times BJP trade their votes to congress to keep CPM away......

20 seats (of assembly) is dominated by IUML, in those areas even if i stand in an election with a name sounding from a particular religion, I might win with a huge margin....... In areas like kottayam where Kerala congress is very strong..... BJP has some base in Trivandrum and Kasargode and palakkad to some extent.... But they cannot make a government in kerala for 10 year atleast...

Back
Top Bottom