What's new

"Secular Content" Removed From KP Syllabus.

One word PTI

Next update in syllabus by ikora khattack boys... coming soon in 2018

Is Quran irrelevant for people like you? You give preference to lessons from history but what Allah says is irrelevant?

This world is nothing but a delusion. Keep treating this delusion as reality!

What is "irrelevant" ? Everyone in Pakistan has read the Quran and even if everyone's not a Muslims they're still very much influenced by it. But education is one place where it doesn't need to have any influence. Telling kids that evolution isn't real and having clueless 20 year olds who don't know how kids are born.

The world might be a delusion. But spending 70 years in denial and seclusion will do nothing but drive you into the ground.

What is "irrelevant" ? Everyone in Pakistan has read the Quran and even if everyone's not a Muslims they're still very much influenced by it. But education is one place where it doesn't need to have any influence. Telling kids that evolution isn't real and having clueless 20 year olds who don't know how kids are born.

The world might be a delusion. But spending 70 years in denial and seclusion will do nothing but drive you into the ground.

You are saying that this industrials forced schooling system (idea taken from Prussians) is good? Come your senses mate!

A few Ayat from Quran and a handful Hadith is not going to change histlry to Islamic studies.

And education needs to include Quran more. Less atheists amd seculars like you will be produced out of Muslims. Already half or more coming out of these third grade Beaconhouse type schools are borderline faithless!

Quran and Science are so well intertwined but some are too blind amd deaf to realise!

Let me ask you a scientific question: what is the original source of energy!? Find that in any science book and enlighten me!

You are saying that this industrials forced schooling system (idea taken from Prussians) is good? Come your senses mate!

A few Ayat from Quran and a handful Hadith is not going to change histlry to Islamic studies.

And education needs to include Quran more. Less atheists amd seculars like you will be produced out of Muslims. Already half or more coming out of these third grade Beaconhouse type schools are borderline faithless!

Quran and Science are so well intertwined but some are too blind amd deaf to realise!

Let me ask you a scientific question: what is the original source of energy!? Find that in any science book and enlighten me!

The question you've asked has no real answer. Its like asking when did time begin. Now unless you've managed to find something that has trumped even the smartest for hundreds of years I have 0 clue as to how this is even related. Also if "half or more " are turning into murtad atheist secular fascist liberal people then I doubt its because they opened a science book (the actual reason is one you're aware of).

Now please answer my "scientific question". Is evolution real ?

The question you've asked has no real answer. Its like asking when did time begin. Now unless you've managed to find something that has trumped even the smartest for hundreds of years I have 0 clue as to how this is even related. Also if "half or more " are turning into murtad atheist secular fascist liberal people then I doubt its because they opened a science book (the actual reason is one you're aware of).

Can u define..what is science to you????
it will answer all your querries

Sorry to burst your bubble but hardly anybody understands the content of Holy Quran in full. It is a gigantic source of information and very informative at that. It provides a perfect snapshot of behavior of mankind, stress upon the importance of distinguishing falsehood from truthfulness, motivate us to strive for truthfulness and explore the world, provide bits of information that could only be understood through scientific research and exploration, history lessons, human rights and much more. In-fact, Holy Quran contains bits of information that are not understood even today.

I am in academics and I can tell you with surety that a large proportion of students have not studied Holy Quran properly. I haven't come across any student yet who asserted with confidence that he has studied Holy Quran properly.

Did it ever occur to you why Muslims are so backward today? Because we have deviated from the teachings of Islam and we do not do our homework. We have relocated the responsibilities of Islamic teachings to select few and are engaging in all sort of sins.

Allah Almighty has pointed out in Surah Al-Isra that nations which deviate from his teachings and commit to sins, will be subjected to destructive wars and lack of peace. This is happening in front of our eyes today. America ko galian deney sei koi faida nahin ho gaa, jaab hum ghumrahi aur burahee key raaste par chal rehe hain.

Now, it is also important for Muslims to excel in other forms of education and improvise on Islamic teachings. Education in all of its forms, is to our benefit.

There is a revelation in Holy Quran that gives the impression that theory of evolution has got some aspects right. However, keep in mind that theory of evolution has loopholes and convey to you only half picture of greater realities. How I know? Because I am doing my homework.

Last edited:
This isnt really a bad thing!!! Look to the other side of the fence guys:
download.jpeg

Israel is state sponsoring hardcore religious communities studying religion only but hey the secularist puppets on PDF (especially the paid ones) are all fine and dont mention this.

Yet inclusion of removed text is some nightmare in making! Pathetic people who want to impose their thinking and ways on a majority.

As for minorities, so what if they learn a bit about the religion of the majority!? In UK, faith education is a must in schools in some years.

@TheLahoriGuy yaar what you are saying stands to reason. But you guys want completely secular system. The other party wants co.plete islamic nizam.
If I were a politician I would use it to the best of my abilities to divide you even further make new wild, colorful flags make pure uloos out of you.
The solution is mayana ravi or the middle path.

Also for anyone who thinks I have a complete bias against Islamic education and what not let it be known that the issue isn't with religious education. The problem is taking out "secular content" (if I had to guess I'd say this includes giving minorities equal rights and adopting modern science).

As a 95% muslim country Ofcourse we should be aware of our history but the problem is that this can often be weaponized. KPK has a well established extremism problem, the last thing we need is even schools starting to justify jihad.

Sound - original energy. Light, heat etc etc are all from sound. And you made it so difficult! But they don't teach you that in schools do they?

Did you know gravity is just a freaking theory and none have proven it!

What they teach you at schools is half truths and half lies. Especially in sciences!

Darwin's evolution theory is just that, a mere theory and a busted one too. When it comes to humans the certain proteins are turned off and certain turned on, compared to all other animals who between them share the same activated and deactivated proteins. It blows the whole chimp to human crap to bits.

Also for anyone who thinks I have a complete bias against Islamic education and what not let it be known that the issue isn't with religious education. The problem is taking out "secular content" (if I had to guess I'd say this includes giving minorities equal rights and adopting modern science).

As a 95% muslim country Ofcourse we should be aware of our history but the problem is that this can often be weaponized. KPK has a well established extremism problem, the last thing we need is even schools starting to justify jihad.

"Adopting modern science" is a problem when it clashes with orthodox religious teaching in a country like Pakistan. In such cases, society wants to see religion dominate over science, not the other way around. The wishes of the people in choosing the "right kind" of education for their children must be respected.

“The United States and the United Kingdom have never altered their history in their textbooks or removed parts of their history… so why shouldn’t our coming generations be aware of Islamic history!” he said.

Mulla history only starts from when Islam entered the provinces, what about prior to that history? Pakistanis should be aware of entire history recorded for this land.

Surahs from Holy Quran should be in Islamiat class only for Muslim students. Why would a non Muslim study the Surahs from Quran? What if in USA or West they introduce Bible verse or something compulsory for all including Muslim kids? Same goes for religious leaders.

Sound - original energy. Light, heat etc etc are all from sound. And you made it so difficult! But they don't teach you that in schools do they?

Did you know gravity is just a freaking theory and none have proven it!

What they teach you at schools is half truths and half lies. Especially in sciences!

Darwin's evolution theory is just that, a mere theory and a busted one too. When it comes to humans the certain proteins are turned off and certain turned on, compared to all other animals who between them share the same activated and deactivated proteins. It blows the whole chimp to human crap to bits.
1. Sound is not the original energy.
Matter(condensed energy), electomagnetic, nuclear are all better fitting forms. Sound is one of the weakest forms and one of the most easily dissipated.

2. Scientific use of the word theory is different from how you understand it in English. Would you jump from a 10 storey building if gravity is just a theory. For all practical purposes, theory of gravity is is a good approximation.

3. Science is open to change if proof is provided. Faith generally isn't.

4. Darwin's theory was one of the first. The current theories are way different and much detailed than that. It is not chimps to humans. It is - common ancestor for both.
We share similar dna with most living organisms on this planet.
Embryology is actual , visible proof of this. Look at the pictures of other animals vs animals while they are in the womb. Very similar.

This link has actual photos. You can compare mouse with humans.
Would you doubt actual photos?

https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/K12_Human_and_Other_Animal_Development

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom