What's new

"Secular Content" Removed From KP Syllabus.

1. Sound is not the original energy.
Matter(condensed energy), electomagnetic, nuclear are all better fitting forms. Sound is one of the weakest forms and one of the most easily dissipated.

2. Scientific use of the word theory is different from how you understand it in English. Would you jump from a 10 storey building if gravity is just a theory. For all practical purposes, theory of gravity is is a good approximation.

3. Science is open to change if proof is provided. Faith generally isn't.

4. Darwin's theory was one of the first. The current theories are way different and much detailed than that. It is not chimps to humans. It is - common ancestor for both.
We share similar dna with most living organisms on this planet.
Embryology is actual , visible proof of this. Look at the pictures of other animals vs animals while they are in the womb. Very similar.

This link has actual photos. You can compare mouse with humans.
Would you doubt actual photos?

https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/K12_Human_and_Other_Animal_Development

Sound to resonance to all other forms of energy.

So now you will tell us, like the books do, that energy can't be multiplied and amplified? What do you think happens at power plants? Find me a turbine that spins at the RPM required to produce 15m Volts just on its own (two terminals coming out of it with 15m volts)!? :rolleyes1:

Those who can't think and research themselves beyond what they've been taught in school will never accept anything else. Science is the new gospal for them and they will blindly believe what a PHD will tell them even if it is based on assumptions.

Sound - original energy. Light, heat etc etc are all from sound. And you made it so difficult! But they don't teach you that in schools do they?

Did you know gravity is just a freaking theory and none have proven it!

What they teach you at schools is half truths and half lies. Especially in sciences!

Darwin's evolution theory is just that, a mere theory and a busted one too. When it comes to humans the certain proteins are turned off and certain turned on, compared to all other animals who between them share the same activated and deactivated proteins. It blows the whole chimp to human crap to bits.

Sound is the source of all energy ? I was trying to be civil but hot damn you're retarded lol. Sound is just a phenomenon observered due to air molecules colliding with each other. There's no sound in space yet there's still light energy and every other type of radiation possible.

Did you even go to school or did you tear the books because some mullah whispered into your ear that science is fake ?

"Adopting modern science" is a problem when it clashes with orthodox religious teaching in a country like Pakistan. In such cases, society wants to see religion dominate over science, not the other way around. The wishes of the people in choosing the "right kind" of education for their children must be respected.

The "right kind" is the reason the Islamic world has made no scientific progress in the past couple centuries.

Sound is the source of all energy ? I was trying to be civil but hot damn you're retarded lol. Sound is just a phenomenon observered due to air molecules colliding with each other. There's no sound in space yet there's still light energy and every other type of radiation possible.

Did you even go to school or did you tear the books because some mullah whispered into your ear that science is fake ?

In the next lesson, we will find out how to harness the power of djinns. :D

Hehe. Only if it is mine. :victory:

Inside your space suit! :D

The "right kind" is the reason the Islamic world has made no scientific progress in the past couple centuries.

Hey, as long as the Islamic World is content in basking in claimed glories of the past, who are we to disagree?

Sound to resonance to all other forms of energy.

So now you will tell us, like the books do, that energy can't be multiplied and amplified? What do you think happens at power plants? Find me a turbine that spins at the RPM required to produce 15m Volts just on its own (two terminals coming out of it with 15m volts)!? :rolleyes1:

Those who can't think and research themselves beyond what they've been taught in school will never accept anything else. Science is the new gospal for them and they will blindly believe what a PHD will tell them even if it is based on assumptions.
You do not amplify or multiply energy.
You do that to signals, which can be transmitted as energy.
When you amplify sound, you use another form of energy like electricity.
Sound is one of the most inefficient forms of energy. That's why it is never used directly over long distances.

Your turbine example isn't very clear. Turbines are used to convert a firm of energy into another. It doesn't produce or multiply any energy.

Oh typical desi secular, resorting to personal attacks.

Sound can boil water you fool! Sound can levitate items and much more. Come out of your shell! Put your palm over your ear and listen to the resonance. Better still, get a sea shell and put that to your ear and listen!. Where is that coming from? Prove the source of that and then come here with your stupid attacks!

Everything resonates! Cells in your body have different resonance frequencies depending on the organ.

Ancients were cutting large stones with precision using sound. Go get a frequency generator and do some experiments yourself before coming here with mere BS based on what someone wrote.

Apparently 'space' is a vac according to scientists. And what happens in a vacuum? Is space really a vacuum then?

Does sun burn yellow as NASA made videos shows us? :crazy:

What happens in a vaccum ? What does that even mean ? And no the sun actually burns white, its just shown to be yellow since its light rays that enter our atmosphere are filtered to the yellow wavelength which is why we usually associate the sun as being yellow. Are you sure you went to school ?

What happens in a vaccum ? What does that even mean ? And no the sun actually burns white, its just shown to be yellow since its light rays that enter our atmosphere are filtered to the yellow wavelength which is why we usually associate the sun as being yellow. Are you sure you went to school ?

Ummm, the sun does not "burn" but it does create a vast amount of electromagnetic radiation including in the visible spectrum. (I personally think it is the local galactic community kitchen for djinns, but that is just a hunch. :D )

You do not amplify or multiply energy.
You do that to signals, which can be transmitted as energy.
When you amplify sound, you use another form of energy like electricity.
Sound is one of the most inefficient forms of energy. That's why it is never used directly over long distances.

Your turbine example isn't very clear. Turbines are used to convert a firm of energy into another. It doesn't produce or multiply any energy.

What is electricity? What you get at home (AC) or whats in the mainline or what comes out of the turbine (that spins the magneta in the middle of copper/metal coils)?

Did you know that resonance of the earth is different than the resonance of the atmosphere? And the effect it has on everything around us?

Sound is the most powerful form of energy. Those who know how to harness it are very few.

At least you know! Watched NASA videos that show the sun burning yellow? Most people think sun is yellow as qhats been fed to them!

And stop with the stupid question on schooling. Come to mine and I'll show you what sound can do to your body, if you are not a chicken to experiment!

hqdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Here's_Your_Sign

:D

[/QUOTE]

At least you know! Watched NASA videos that show the sun burning yellow? Most people think sun is yellow as qhats been fed to them!

And stop with the stupid question on schooling. Come to mine and I'll show you what sound can do to your body, if you are not a chicken to experiment!

You can literally go to YouTube and there's a NASA live stream thats on all the time which is footage of space and the earth from the ISS. And surprise surprise the sun is not yellow in it. Like I said earlier in a lot of educational videos and pictures the sun is shown to be yellow because we associate it with yellow light. Also I'll come to your school as soon as you jump off the Burj Khalifa and make a sage landing because after all isn't gravity fake ?

educational videos and pictures the sun is shown to be yellow

Educational - yeah right that a lie is educational! Proves my point.

Also I'll come to your school as soon as you jump off the Burj Khalifa and make a sage landing because after all isn't gravity fake ?

Newton and Einstein couldn't agree on what exactly gravity is. Tesla (founder of the AC current that you charged you phone/laptop with) was not in agreement with either of them.

So enlighten us, what exactly is gravity then? The big name scientists couldn't agree so lets see what you have to say.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom