What's new

Secretary Pompeo to IK "you were welcomed like a Rock Star".

Letting others understand you is sometimes necessary. People are always on different frequencies and human IQ never remains constant.

What others understand about me is up to them, not me. I can only explain myself.

What others understand about me is up to them, not me. I can only explain myself.

Why not make a Public statement, and make people understand better after all you are quite an experienced senior member..... else you shouldn't blame them for "DaVulture's petty vindictiveness"

Why not make a Public statement, and make people understand better after all you are quite an experienced senior member..... else you shouldn't blame them for "DaVulture's petty vindictiveness"

My posts here speak for themselves. I have no need to blame anybody. The management selects its people based on what they are required to do by demonstrating the preferred views only. The results are by design, and not my concern.

My posts here speak for themselves. I have no need to blame anybody. The management selects its people based on what they are required to do by demonstrating the preferred views only. The results are by design, and not my concern.

So you choose to remain indifferent?

So you choose to remain indifferent?

I chose to participate as best as I can within the limits allowed by the forum, ad that is about all that is possible.

Back
Top Bottom