What's new

Secret Memo of Zardari to Adm. Mike Mullen

LoL, if this is true then Zardari must be cr@pping bricks right now. Hussain was smart or he could have been introduced accidently to his voilent Haqqani cousins on return to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Afterall Bhutto discovered the risks of antagonizing the army at his own peril!

As an immediate crisis management, I am sure that the Army will send analysts on the evening show to discredit and declare Hussain Haqqani as a begairat with immediate effect.

Is there any need of declaration left for that?

Logically, if Asif Ali Zardari had to avert a military coup then the best way to do it is to get US help in current circumstances. Those who are against Zardari, please tell me if it is right to take control of the Government even if it was incompetent. In no part of the world is army so powerful as in Pakistan. And Pakistan love dictators and hate them too. Love is short lived as they say. After all it is the people of Pakistan who have elected in a parliamentary form of democracy. A military coup is a slap on democracy.

Logically, if Asif Ali Zardari had to avert a military coup then the best way to do it is to get US help in current circumstances. Those who are against Zardari, please tell me if it is right to take control of the Government even if it was incompetent. In no part of the world is army so powerful as in Pakistan. And Pakistan love dictators and hate them too. Love is short lived as they say. After all it is the people of Pakistan who have elected in a parliamentary form of democracy. A military coup is a slap on democracy.

and this bloody corrupt and idiot democracy of pakistan killing us and its bomb on our heads not just slap

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Imran bhai aajkal kahan ho bahut miss kar raha hoon aapko:azn:

bottleen mangwai hai do ab khushi bhi a gai hai raat ko shughul lagay gay :chilli: :cheers:

and this bloody corrupt and idiot democracy of pakistan killing us and its bomb on our heads not just slap

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

bottleen mangwai hai do ab khushi bhi a gai hai raat ko shughul lagay gay :chilli: :cheers:

AAmeen SUMMA AAMEEN .:devil::D:yahoo::yahoo:

i dont like this guy Hussain Haqqani from very start .... i want to see him behind the bars....:butcher:
****** yeah hum say zaida USA ka ambassador tha :angry:

what the he11 is happening here!!! The Ambassador of Pakistan in USA must have been one of the most important Pakistani guys abroad!!! and He has crossed the fence!!!! How could that have happened!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Who posted him?

Why not remove the root as well?

so it seems that its yet again Army-time in our neighborhood guys!! PA will probably take over the country yet again??? pakistani friends, is that whats going to happen???

LoL, I underestimated the efficiency by assuming that it will start happening by the evening! :)

No efficiency. The people of Pakistan already have declared the SOB to be baighairat long ago.

No efficiency. The people of Pakistan already have declared the SOB to be baighairat long ago.

Yup, I forgot about retro effieciency. He was indeed totally beghairat. Afterall his Mullah - Military nexus paper is quite well quoted and I am sure would have been pretty thorny for some hides :)

Lieutenant-General Talat Masood, a retired senior Pakistan Army officer and leading security commentator, said Mr Haqqani had been targeted as a scapegoat for the fast-deteriorating relations between Army Chief General Kayani, intelligence director Lieutenant-General Ahmad Shuja Pasha and Mr Zardari.

So much to infer from that...

The extension allowing Gen Kayani to serve till 2013 is going to corrode the Army to the core and bring a lot of misery to the nation.

Back
Top Bottom