What's new

Secret Memo of Zardari to Adm. Mike Mullen

Wow! A Pakistani head of State running to the US of A to save him from his own people? WTF is going on? Seriously I think the Army should take over to bring about a semblance of governance in Pakistan. These politicians are dumb-a$$ dickheads! They need to be sent an an extended vacation! Or incarcerated on some uninhabited island in the Pacific. Jeeez!

Ex Presidents, Prime Minister and now Ambassador, not good image of country. Why don't you follow judicial process, why people fear for life.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

On the other hand, Zardari is main culprit here, why spare him, poor guy was just messenger.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

And why Zardari fears for takeover from army?

Whats wrong with the title? What does it mean "seeks asylum"? Haqqani holds dual nationality...

Why doesn't K hang Z and make an example of him for future aspiring corrupt politicians? :pop:
Because that is technically a matter for the Courts to decide, and Pakistan's constitutional immunity for the President may prevent even treason charges from being laid against the President, though someone better versed with Pakistani law might be able to explain further.

Kayani 'hanging Zardari' makes him no different than Zia-ul-Haq.

The best way forward, vote for the PTI and/or new faces in the coming election, kick out the PPP, PML-N, ANP, MQM, amend the constitution to remove immunity for the President (applicable retroactively) and then go after Zardari in the courts.

We would probably need Haqqani in custody and willing to implicate Zardari in court, along with any evidence of communications from Zardari asking Haqqani to send the memo, to prosecute Zardari and Co.

NRO lot ... I believe Haqqani is a US citizen so this asylum news may be wrong . Rest assured he will not come back , If he does he will need very strong assurances from highest offices that he will not be touched . I m certain if he comes back the Government will survive and if he doesn't ...'booommmm' ...

USA is involved behind resignation of Hussain Haqqani. There is no way in hell that the Army have asked Ghadari to get rid of him.

USA is involved behind resignation of Hussain Haqqani. There is no way in hell that the Army have asked Ghadari to get rid of him.
USA is involved behind resignation of Hussain Haqqani why? any reason ?

wonder what all will Americans extract from Mr Haqquani in exchange for the asylum (if the news is indeed true).. Could be some embarrassing statements in the coming days ....
The security establishment never trusted Haqqani - he was not privy to anything damning from an intelligence perspective.

Whatever they extract from him will be akin to his usual anti-Military/establishment bashing, as seen in his previous works.

And there is hardly a dearth of that kind of commentary and analysis in the US - the fact that current events paint him in such a negative light will also cast severe doubts on his credibility.

Wow! A Pakistani head of State running to the US of A to save him from his own people? WTF is going on? Seriously I think the Army should take over to bring about a semblance of governance in Pakistan. These politicians are dumb-a$$ dickheads! They need to be sent an an extended vacation! Or incarcerated on some uninhabited island in the Pacific. Jeeez!
Perhaps Indians now have an idea of why Politicians in Pakistan are detested so much, and the military, for all its faults, remains the most popular and respected institution.

I don't think so that US is involved in kicking out Haqqani. He is the member of the masons in the D.C. So offcoarse he be working for them,implanted by them......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom