What's new

Secret Memo of Zardari to Adm. Mike Mullen

I dislike Zardari and Hussain Haqqani but I don't understand why Haqqani sent a memo through Mansoor Ijaz. Haqqani, as an ambassador, has access to the State dpartment and the Defence department and he could have directly conveyed the message to Mrs. Clinton and others.

It is really hard to believe!!

This whole episode has put unnecessary pressure on our diplomats accross the world.

I dislike Zardari and Hussain Haqqani but I don't understand why Haqqani sent a memo through Mansoor Ijaz. Haqqani, as an ambassador, has access to the State dpartment and the Defence department and he could have directly conveyed the message to Mrs. Clinton and others.

It is really hard to believe!!

This whole episode has put unnecessary pressure on our diplomats accross the world.
Bro this was a very risky venture for Haqqani in the first place so he used Mansoor Ijaz's shoulder to save his backside but he miscalculated and Mansoor Ijaz double crossed him .

this is best thread for memogate issue

only confusion I have is

both Mansoor and Haqqani are American men and who is going to be sacrificed and who saved
because now even Gen Johnson is denying what Mansoor said. haqqani has been already shafted so is it no last man standing?

Azizi of the popular program, “Hasb-i-Haal” (Dunya News), disclosed recently that Zardari has asked Adiala Jail authorities to keep his belongings in the room that he had occupied while there. “I may have to live there again.” The statement has not been contradicted.

According to a media report, Zardari once told a visitor, “If I make America angry, I lose this (pointing to his chair.) If the army gets angry, this will happen.” He moved his open palm across his neck.

:rofl:

:laugh:

Haqqani could have delivered the message himself, but he wanted to distance himself to maintain deniability.

Back
Top Bottom