What's new

SECRET MEETINGS BETWEEN U.S., IRAN OFFICIALS IN IRAQ - REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a very humble way I accepted my defeat, but you know desi women...

never mind the defeat... If I was you I'd address your 'posting obvious propaganda articles in the hope that no one would notice'. Mind you, you're not the only one that does it here.

Hi,

Sorry to jump in like that---

but why is that your problem in the first place---.

And secondly why did you single us out for hatred for neighboring countries---.

And why did you not mention those same countries hating us even more---

What is your agenda here

The hatred that you lot spew towards one another is frankly sickening. You'll even resort to lying if it helps you get one over your neighbour. And yet you all seem to be blind to this.

but please... don't let me stop you..

never mind the defeat... If I was you I'd address your 'posting obvious propaganda articles in the hope that know one would notice'. Mind you, you're not the only one that does it here.

The hatred that you lot spew towards one another is frankly sickening. You'll even resort to lying if it helps you get one over your neighbour. And yet you all seem to be blind to this.

but please... don't let me stop you..

@Dubious @waz @Arsalan

Please look at this thread, and advise accordingly.
If the respected Lady's point is valid, I request you to delete the thread, so all traces of false propaganda will vanish.
Thank You.

@Morag I requested the Moderators to take appropriate action, I have no ill intentions. I am just facilitating and providing a platform for knowledgeable members to have a healthy discussion.

Counter the News article, Don't attack me. I am just the messenger.
Thanks

jpost???

someone's having a laugh

well its hard to tell if you are not an Iranian but you are right this news is fake and given by some one that is opposed to Iran ( most likely an Iranian born in US_Israel ) as Iran will never send Hassan Khomenei for any thing they do not even let him prayer in public that's that, and there is no "soft coup" in Iran military if they new how hard it is to get in military even for Iranians they would have not said that, selection is something that Iran's military is really and i mean reallllly serious about and if they find out you as much as think about some thing that you should not then you are out of the military in matter of hours.

and that's how you know the story is fake just few seconds into reading it.

@Dubious @waz @Arsalan

@Morag I requested the Moderators to take appropriate action, I have no ill intentions. I am just facilitating and providing a platform for knowledgeable members to have a healthy discussion.

Counter the News article, Don't attack me. I am just the messenger.
Thanks

what..???

and I can't join in??

well its hard to tell if you are not an Iranian but you are right this news is fake and given by some one that is opposed to Iran ( most likely an Iranian born in US_Israel ) as Iran will never send Hassan Khomenei for any thing they do not even let him prayer in public that's that, and there is no "soft coup" in Iran military if they new how hard it is to get in military even for Iranians they would have not said that, selection is something that Iran's military is really and i mean reallllly serious about and if they find out you as much as think about some thing that you should not then you are out of the military in matter of hours.

thank you shadow... I'm a pensioner from Edinburg.. with really bad knees

what..???

and I can't join in??

you see how @skyshadow expressed his views views and gave reasoning. Please do that.

What you started is, hatred, personal attacks etc. that do not help. Please join in and carry on a discussion with @skyshadow and help project your views, and if any official statement from Iran comes up, please post that too.

I never stopped you from joining in, I just requested Mods to delete if necessary, which is aligned with with your view, Do not spread false propaganda.
Thanks

This is a serious news, Iranian high level officials are mentioned in the news, there should be an official statement from Iran.

What you started is, hatred, personal attacks etc. that do not help. Please join in and carry on a discussion with @skyshadow and help project your views, and if any official statement from Iran comes up, please post that too.

er no.. I think you're being dishonest here. It was you and your American mate who started the hateful personal attacks... especially in asking me what business I have being here. And what was the silly laughing that both of you were doing??

All my comments are respectful. They are there for anyone to see. You know, if you post an article here from another source, then you should take responsibility for it.

er no.. I think you're being dishonest here. It was you and your American mate who started the hateful personal attacks... especially in asking me what business I have being here. And what was the silly laughing that both of you were doing??

All my comments are respectful. They are there for anyone to see. You know, if you post an article here from another source, then you should take responsibility for it.
Alright, I am not arguing with you, and i was and still very respect especially after knowing you are an elderly woman with Knee problems.

You can read all the comments and see for your self. If anything, I can just hope that Mods or any third person will read previous comments and let us know.

I apologize, if I hurt your feelings in any way.

@MastanKhan your bad behaviour is noted. Please do the right thing. Thanks

you see how @skyshadow expressed his views views and gave reasoning. Please do that.

I never stopped you from joining in, I just requested Mods to delete if necessary, which is aligned with with your view, Do not spread false propaganda.
Thanks

This is a serious news, Iranian high level officials are mentioned in the news, there should be an official statement from Iran.
well we could wait for official statement from Iran but i do not think Iran will give us one unless it becomes way to big in international stage but i do not think the news is true,you should know that Iran government is anti Hassan Khomenei they do not like him or his views we all know this in Iran as we get shocked if we see him on TV once in 5 years as far as i know he has no position of power officially, yes he is famous but he have no official position if there were a secret meeting then they will send MR.Zarif like they do always.

well we could wait for official statement from Iran but i do not think Iran will give us one unless it becomes way to big in international stage but i do not think the news is true,you should know that Iran government is anti Hassan Khomenei they do not like him or his views we all know this in Iran as we get shocked if we see him on TV once in 5 years as far as i know he has no position of power officially, yes he is famous but he have no official position if there were a secret meeting then they will send MR.Zarif like they do always.
I understand what you are saying.

But if someone falsely accuse you of something and you stay quiet or do not defend then we have no way of knowing that you are innocent.

This is an International diplomatic matter, and with current heated situation, so far Iran has been very vocal. Iran is not like who will stay quiet in the face of this type of propaganda. Lets see what happens.

well first of all i hope your knees get better soon, nice to know you Morag, im skyshadow an law student from one and only Islamic Ripublic of Iran :-):tup:.

thank you for your kind words.. and I hope you do well in your studies.. and best of luck to confronting warmongering Americans on your doorstep

what..???

and I can't join in??
Oh you can. Continue :)

@Dubious @waz @Arsalan

Please look at this thread, and advise accordingly.
If the respected Lady's point is valid, I request you to delete the thread, so all traces of false propaganda will vanish.
Thank You.
Dont worry. We have a new member here, i am quite sure there were no hard feelings or ill intentions. She is not satisfied with the reliability of the article, its not the first time this have happened. All of us will not believe in one source or another.

@Morag no ill intentions. Our friend is not basing his argument on this article nor he is trying to defend or prove anything based on this article. It was just an interesting piece shared by him. One can agree or disagree with it, debate the reliability and discuss the content. :tup:

unreliable source
I dont know much about JPost, but to call it un reliable, just for my knowledge, can you post some examples, links..lets say last 3 months how many false reports ..etc

Its a request. Thanks

I dont know much about JPost, but to call it un reliable, just for my knowledge, can you post some examples, links..lets say last 3 months how many false reports ..etc

Its a request. Thanks
its a zionist run news and very unreliable in case of iran . same way as faras news is unreliable in case of israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom