What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

So what do you think is end of times we already broke a mosque in 1990's?What happened?

It was damaged not completely destroyed nor the temple was built there. But i don't remember the exact details of prophecies/myths, maybe someone other can help you.

EDIT: I am referring to Al-Aqsa mosque.

That was a conquest mosque, you want to still cry over what my grandfather lost?Just like we let it go in India, why don't you let it go?

What conquest mosque?

Last edited:
It was damaged not completely destroyed nor the temple was built there. But i don't remember the exact details of prophecies/myths, maybe someone other can help you.

What conquest mosque?

I tried tagging you but left out the second 'L' in your username. :)

I just noticed it's an 'I' .....:lol:

That was a conquest mosque, you want to still cry over what my grandfather lost?Just like we let it go in India, why don't you let it go?

Conquest mosque? And that temple...please tell us what it was? Jews conquered Canaan and like any people's built holy sites for their people to provide places for worship.

Same for Muslims, wherever they settled it's absolutely normal to built Muslim places of worship since Muslims are living there.

These wasn't a mosque which was built on top of the temple after conquering the land as some people claim.

The temple was destroyed by the Romans and Muslims didn't care or know where it's location was.

Today it doesn't exist...nevertheless they are trying to claim sovereignty over that area.

Last edited:

What conquest mosque?
The part in their territory means Conquested land right?
About the other mosque we have GPI (ground penetrating radar) to suggest that mosque was built on a temple, so what do we do now?

In the future when we transfer the invented, fabricated entity back to Arabia and away from Jewish land, the so-called Al Aqsa will have to go too.

Of course we are not vandals. Each stone will be removed carefully and handed/shipped over to Mecca for rebuilding at the home of Islam and not the home of the Jews where it is currently.

Europe is closer to Israel than the heart of Arabia is.

You know, where the Arabian invaders come from.

Wherever they came from i don't care, all i know is Palestinians are living there since known history.

The part in their territory means Conquested land right?
About the other mosque we have GPI (ground penetrating radar) to suggest that mosque was built on a temple, so what do we do now?
So what should we do? as a whole since it is our Lord Rama Birthplace,do we swarm and kill every infidel and make the Lord's place pure of Infidels?
SAY?

So holy that it's a dilapidated mess and the the squatters used it to fire fireworks at Israelis just a few weeks ago.

It means nothing to the Muslims. They just like to build on top of everyone else. They do it everywhere. The Christians have been driven out with all the Mosques built surrounding Churches.

Shut your mouth you dirty little sand nomad. You'll do nothing but stay under our boot where you belong.
Ohhh really JUDE your people have a history of being under peoples boots i could get 50 of you into a four seater car simple 4 on the seats and 46 in the ashtray so shut the **** up illegitimate child just like israel hated by many just you are loved by one the US the and when there government changes say there's a revolution or a change in peoples thoughts they will stop giving you your bread and butter you ignorant person you shouldn't have a flag people can recognize your hatred and ignorance straight away low life troll go get back in your koos emek hope you understand you cant face the fact that jews are the most hated people please go get a history book it will end in tears for you so please sit your mum or dad next to you when reading it you think the Arabs will always be loyal to the usa and co exist trust me your days are numbered not all Jews you European abomination mix breeds spreading hate among all religions my friend your a piece of junk dafuk barosh

So what should we do? as a whole since it is our Lord Rama Birthplace,do we swarm and kill every infidel and make the Lord's place pure of Infidels?
SAY?

Was there any temple when Muslim built mosque? NO in both cases, but yeah you already demolished and killed Muslims based on your myths.

Ohhh really JUDE your people have a history of being under peoples boots i could get 50 of you into a four seater car simple 4 on the seats and 46 in the ashtray so shut the **** up illegitimate child just like israel hated by many just you are loved by one the US the and when there government changes say there's a revolution or a change in peoples thoughts they will stop giving you your bread and butter you ignorant person you shouldn't have a flag people can recognize your hatred and ignorance straight away low life troll go get back in your koos emek hope you understand you cant face the fact that jews are the most hated people please go get a history book it will end in tears for you so please sit your mum or dad next to you when reading it you think the Arabs will always be loyal to the usa and co exist trust me your days are numbered not all Jews you European abomination mix breeds spreading hate among all religions my friend your a piece of junk dafuk barosh
Talks so a guy whose worth nothing in world market! seriously! :D

Wherever they came from i don't care, all i know is Palestinians are living there since known history.
They have no history.

Hence no artefacts, coins or anything relating to a 'palestinian' civilisation. Nothing.

They claim to be ancient people yet in their whole 'ancient' time, their only leader before Abbas was Arafat!!

In thousands of years, only Arafat! :rofl::rofl:

Talks so a guy whose worth nothing in world market! seriously! :D
My worth in property and inheritance is safe enough for me to say im happy with were i could get with all the money ill have god willing so yeh thank you come again:smart:

Back
Top Bottom