What's new

Secret Israeli report on Temple Mount, buried by government, published in US

I'm not sure which antiques they are speaking of....

But point 2 is where I'm trying to get to...but the temple doesn't exist, it's an Islamic holy site. Temple is long gone and it's location is disputed.

Listen brother, how holy is that mosque to you?

So let me get this straight. The Islamist squatters on the temple mount wanted full control. So Israel agreed that the Waqf under Jordanian control can have autonomy.

The Waqf then start digging without due care causing damage - and Israel is to blame for this?

:lol:

It's amazing. When an Arab farts, Israel gets the blame for giving him free cabbage.

I'm not sure which antiques they are speaking of....

But point 2 is where I'm trying to get to...but the temple doesn't exist, it's an Islamic holy site. Temple is long gone and it's location is disputed.

Interesting.... If there is no temple than this fraud report is deliberately leaked to get sympathy of americans

Same like Kaba/Makah

I thought temples belonged to Pagans and Hindus...? :(

That place is actually holy for all abrahamic religions but right now it's mosque there. And it's belief of Muslims that destruction of mosque and rebuilding temple over there is sign of end of time / anti-christ, jews says that it's sign of their long waited masiha. Don't know views of Christians.

Walahi if something happens to Al Aqsa they will pay there will be blood and if the temple is built which is highly unlikely it will suffer the same fate as it did the previous two occations and hopefully so will the people behind that act
dstruct.jpg

So holy that it's a dilapidated mess and the the squatters used it to fire fireworks at Israelis just a few weeks ago.

It means nothing to the Muslims. They just like to build on top of everyone else. They do it everywhere. The Christians have been driven out with all the Mosques built surrounding Churches.

Walahi if something happens to Al Aqsa they will pay there will be blood and if the temple is built which is highly unlikely it will suffer the same fate as it did the previous two occations and hopefully so will the people behind that act View attachment 12549
Shut your mouth you dirty little sand nomad. You'll do nothing but stay under our boot where you belong.

It's very holy to me and to all Muslims, of course I understand Jews also have holy sites for them and I support their rights there as well.

I believe both should get manage a schedule to allow each other time there.

However, the controversy surrounding is jews keep emphasizing their ancient Temple Mount is directly located where our mosque is therefore they want to enter it and take our rights away from it.

It's still developing but I think this will get worse over time and Israeli settlers often go and riot there claiming it's their temple and no mosque exists.

That place is actually holy for all abrahamic religions but right now it's mosque there. And it's belief of Muslims that destruction of mosque and rebuilding temple over there is sign of end of time / anti-christ, jews says that it's sign of their long waited masiha. Don't know views of Christians.
Well i want to know your view! come clean!whats your opinion?

Hain jee, you used the word temple so i came, why use the word?Do you believe in that?

Jew use that word
So holy that it's a dilapidated mess and the the squatters used it to fire fireworks at Israelis just a few weeks ago.

It means nothing to the Muslims. They just like to build on top of everyone else. They do it everywhere. The Christians have been driven out with all the Mosques built surrounding Churches.

LOL!!! It was romans who destroyed your temple - or you have been told other history.

So what do you think is end of times we already broke a mosque in 1990's?What happened?

There was a report not long ago about how badly that fake, invented entity called 'palestinians' look after the Al Aqsa. Apparently it's dirty, smelly and as mentioned earlier, the 'palestinians' were using the inside of the Mosque to fire fireworks.

It's because the fake entity of 'palestinians' are so morally bankrupt and essentially have no interest in Al Aqsa as a holy place, but only as a place to assert their grubby NATIONALIST interests. That is what the invented entity want Al Aqsa for. It's a NATIONALIST symbol, not holy - hence they treat it like shit.

The invented entity do not deserve to even walk there or breathe the air of the Temple mount.

Back
Top Bottom