What's new

Second Hand F-16's for PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So "permissions" supersedes the constitution of pakistan?

Open another thread in relevant section and we will discuss there. Don't derail this thread with offtopic/ post of no values.

You still don't get it.

And JF-17 uses RUSSIAN engines. Pakistan has a large supply of RD-93 which is RUSSIAN. And these engines provide good output, but not satisfying enough, hence RD-33 was changed to RD-93 and in Block-2 RD-93 would be used with a few changes to provide better output.
which is again a better choice thn these black mail able dam F-16s?
so that means getting a chinese plateform is still a better choice thn F-16s!
you agreed to my point!

F16 is a PHSICOLOGICAL purchase for the PAKISTANIS

Does not make sense from a political guranteed support view point BUT i think the PAF deep down feel the F16 is better today then their current JFT and defo better than F7 & MIRAGES

If they come cheap and many air forces in NATO will start to sell off their older F16s as well as the massive USA fleet then for PAF it makes sense.

MUCH LIKE THE MIRAGE FLEET came for very little cost in the 1980s PAF could add another 50 or so F16 for little or no cost

first of all learn to spell. second its not PHYSIOLOGICAL its PSYCHOLOGICAL. Get a dictionary.

Additionally f-16 is not a PSYCHOLOGICAL purchase. it is a very efficient proven fighting machine. Pakistani pilots are one of the best pilots in the world when piloting the F-16. The F-16 flight training program in Pakistan is the best after U.S. These F-16's have the capibility to be refubrished to like-new status and low cost. And can last for many years thousands of air miles to come.

Pakistan has enough of F-16s & its time to move on even though this deal could be done bt these birds aren't comming next week ? Also this deal can be vetoed by uncle sam even at lst hour of inductation ?
If PAF pilots can learn to fly F-16s faster thn anyone else , I am hell sure they can learn J-10s or J-16s bt with the gurntee of not getting vetoed by uncle sam , which the most important aspect PAF looking now adays!

Seems lots of Pakistani Loves F 16 so much, cause it provided air shield once upon in a war. It's always better to buys new one instead of second hand. J10b is more attractive in now stage.

for five million a pop, it would be foolish to pass up on these.

for five million a pop, it would be foolish to pass up on these.
for 5 million it looks like, but how about paying 5 million & getting axed by USA?
thn again getting offers like in 90s of dam american wheat?

Seems lots of Pakistani Loves F 16 so much, cause it provided air shield once upon in a war. It's always better to buys new one instead of second hand. J10b is more attractive in now stage.

wanglaokan, J-10B is not ready Engine is the main reason IF anything PAF will sign procurement order and receive J-10Bs after 2015.

wanglaokan, J-10B is not ready Engine is the main reason IF anything PAF will sign procurement order and receive J-10Bs after 2015.

Well,thts seems to be a jolygood reason you hve made dear!
Well can you open up something else thn of these dam F-16s.
For me its just eyewash, strategical trap send by US through one of its nato allies to pakistan.
Just to hve us find in at same position , where once we hve been in 90s.
Frist of all its still just, a option not opened yet!
What about other chinese fighters friend!

Well,thts seems to be a jolygood reason you hve made dear!
Well can you open up something else thn of these dam F-16s.
For me its just eyewash, strategical trap send by US through one of its nato allies to pakistan.
Just to hve us find in at same position , where once we hve been in 90s.
Frist of all its still just, a option not opened yet!
What about other chinese fighters friend!

all modern chinese fighters have 'russian' engines!!!!!

all modern chinese fighters have 'russian' engines!!!!!

Sir,
Its not the secret !
Point is does china offer us better opourtunity thn of F-16s which in disscus here.

Sir,
Its not the secret !
Point is does china offer us better opportunity than of F-16s which in discuss here.

Did not China offered and provided you alternate and replacement of older and non sanctioned prone JFT as JV.

All comes down to Engine and Funds!; When J-10B completes good enough hours and prove its worth with Chinese engine and satisfy PAF and PAF has enough Funds to purchase it.

For your reference, JH7 bomber fighter is using domestic Qing ling engine.

thanks for corection,sir!
F-16 fever in our past militry establishment is running high & they doesnt wanted to see beyond it!
i certenly hope if , some commision mafia moves with this subjected deal, surely someone is going to ring the bells of our supreme court for the investigations.

even if we cant get, any top line fighters from china the best we can pay the same amount to china for getting at least 30 odd battries of HQ9 sams cause it would be a safe investment again?

thanks for corection,sir!
F-16 fever in our past militry establishment is running high & they doesnt wanted to see beyond it!
i certenly hope if , some commision mafia moves with this subjected deal, surely someone is going to ring the bells of our supreme court for the investigations.

even if we cant get, any top line fighters from china the best we can pay the same amount to china for getting at least 30 odd battries of HQ9 sams cause it would be a safe investment again?
My brother, money can't buy friendship. I think china should provide PAF weapon at price of actual cost. The payment of Pakistan army to china is very flexible from goods to cash whatever you prefer and afford . Making money is never china's priority toward Pakistan. We are not Russian, we are real ally. The development of sharp weapon in china is tuning into a new threshold of a era, we need to mount these new weapon by our own first to counter the threat by USA and Japan Nazi, then second it comes to Pakistan, our closet ally in the world. As you have china watch your back, nothing could be feared.
As to HQ9A, Pakistan army shall need it for secure your sky, especially for those damn killing drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom