What's new

Scottish Referendum: Yes Campaign Takes Lead

It will be a good future for Scotland hope it happens, as far as the queen or the royal family fears break up of UK ... well how about all the nations the british have broken up in the past including India & Pakistan and etc so let them have their own taste of this .

The english bastards have made quite a bed for themselves. Its time for these thieving pirates to sleep in it

It will be a good future for Scotland hope it happens, as far as the queen or the royal family fears break up of UK ... well how about all the nations the british have broken up in the past including India & Pakistan and etc so let them have their own taste of this .

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator".

This was once the line their Bengal-killer leader Churchill had once said.

And then they forgot that karma always has a way of coming back and hitting them when they least expect it.

God Shave the Kingdom
Long Live the Quuen :D

This is what I call as Karma. They used divide and rule for us. Now they are getting the taste of their own medicine.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator".

This was once the line their Bengal-killer leader Churchill had once said.

And then they forgot that karma always has a way of coming back and hitting them when they least expect it.

don't jump the gun. they haven't voted yes yet.

mark my words, the 'no' vote will take it, britain will remain united. it will be just like the second quebec referendum.. very close, but no independence. two decades on, a xerox outcome.

bookmark and come back to me after the 18th, and i'll explain exactly why the secession failed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom