What's new

Scientists develop new halal meat test

I have no idea what you are talking about I clicked on what you quoted me and got this

That was to satisfy the previous gentleman's query.

And why havent you made your own thread regarding your issues?

Is there some rule stating so? Does the OP get to define the parameters of the debate or do we have moderators to do that job?

Does this seem like a animal right thread to you? Has that anything to do with the technology presented here or you just wanted to whine and derail?

Is this a pro animal torture thread? I wholeheartedly apologize if that is the case.

Is there some rule stating so? Does the OP get to define the parameters of the debate or do we have moderators to do that job?
But you are avoiding the main topic, the technology ...
Is this a pro animal torture thread? I wholeheartedly apologize if that is the case.
There was nothing about animal or torture...Maybe you are the 1 with the comprehension issues...The thread is not about how the meat was produced but how to analyze adulterated meat! How hard can it be to stick to the topic?

Thank you!

WTH?? This is just to identify mixing of the meat. For it to be halal, animal needs to be killed in one of the most brutal way possible (by slitting throat and let it bleed to death). How are they going to identify that?

what is the reasoning?

But you are avoiding the main topic, the technology ...
There was nothing about animal or torture...Maybe you are the 1 with the comprehension issues...The thread is not about how the meat was produced but how to analyze adulterated meat! How hard can it be to stick to the topic?

Thank you!

Everything I reiterated is backed up by facts. While I can respect your contention that your statement was taken out of context when you reportedly asked what the concerns of Indians were, could you respect my views as to how the Halal/ Kosher slaughter is scientifically proven as animal torture?

Not that your approval accounts for jack, of course!!!

Everything I reiterated is backed up by facts. While I can respect your contention that your statement was taken out of context when you reportedly asked what the concerns of Indians were, could you respect my views as to how the Halal/ Kosher slaughter is scientifically proven as animal torture?
When you put it that way....all the articles I have read about halal/Kosher based on science based on your particular area of interest that is brutality in it...I have not managed to get a significant understanding, 1 they have failed to explain their experiments properly like 1 published article had claimed it was not humane only to be refuted by another study which explained some extra points...and so on...

It is an on going debate...were there solid proof, I assure you it would be abolished in the West at least! But it is not the case because the proof is never solid enough and even most authors who publish have put that more research needs to be done...Now I have no idea what is hindering their research....For that please read it up yourself, if it is truly of interest to you! And do open a thread on it and mention me!

For this thread it is enough that this "new" technological advancement be discussed! We can not merge everything into a nutshell it fails to explain the topic!

We will never have that problem,we buy our meat at a Turkish butcher.:smokin:
Who buys meat at a supermarket in Europe should know;evrything is possible.

When you put it that way....all the articles I have read about halal/Kosher based on science based on your particular area of interest that is brutality in it...I have not managed to get a significant understanding, 1 they have failed to explain their experiments properly like 1 published article had claimed it was not humane only to be refuted by another study which explained some extra points...and so on...

It is an on going debate...were there solid proof, I assure you it would be abolished in the West at least! But it is not the case because the proof is never solid enough and even most authors who publish have put that more research needs to be done...Now I have no idea what is hindering their research....For that please read it up yourself, if it is truly of interest to you! And do open a thread on it and mention me!

For this thread it is enough that this "new" technological advancement be discussed! We can not merge everything into a nutshell it fails to explain the topic!

Understandable. As I understand, there is the alternative of pre-stunning animals before slaughter. In many ways, it represents a compromise wherein nobody has to concede major ground with respect to their beliefs.

Understandable. As I understand, there is the alternative of pre-stunning animals before slaughter. In many ways, it represents a compromise wherein nobody has to concede major grounds with respect to their beliefs.
Like I said You can create a thread if it so interests you! :tup:

I take it that you possess some basic competence in English or am I wishing for too much?

Who do you think I am, a 1st grader? Please don't put me as the same box as you.

There is an actual scientific study in my previous response if you are interested.

Please do show me your "scientific study" as you put it. :lol:

So torturing animals for food is acceptable as long as the choice isn't imposed on others? That's some sound logic you got going over there!!!
The bad news for you is that I represent the mainstream views on the subject backed up by science. You represent the fringe, and as seen in multiple nations, you will have to conform to my non-Muslim views.
The good news is that you can use your own advice and get over it!!!

I seriously don't give a flying F about your views. This is a thread about something else and not about "torturing animals". If you want to be vegetarian than good for you. Just don't go around barking the below:-

Halal/Kosher slaughter is a barbaric system

Again, in your first post on this thread. You said the above. And seriously, like another person said. Would you rather electrocute that bird or make it die from suffocation??? :tsk:

Most Indians aren't Muslims or Jews and do have an issue with torture of animals for food.

Now, let me tell you this my narrow-sighted friend. Did you even read the OP's first post? Huh???

Is there a word called "India" or "Indian" in there??? So, WHY are you putting retarded statements in this thread? Don't tell me that your also a troll (who hides behind "scientific studies"). :lol:

Please do show me your "scientific study" as you put it. :lol:

Cut-throat practice
The researchers then showed that the pain originates from cutting throat nerves, not from the loss of blood, suggesting the severed nerves send pain signals until the time of death. Finally, they stunned animals 5 seconds after incision and showed that this makes the pain signal disappear instantly.

"It wasn't a surprise to me, but in terms of the religious community, they are adamant animals don't experience any pain, so the results might be a surprise to them," says Johnson.

Animals feel the pain of religious slaughter - science-in-society - 13 October 2009 - New Scientist

There are also independent studies in Poland(which led to a complete ban of Halal meat in Poland), E.U(Complete ban being contemplated), Australia(pre-stunning the animal is the law. Muslims have made their peace with it) etc. Feel free to look it up as I am not going to spoon-feed you. You are not a first grader anymore, right? :enjoy:

I seriously don't give a flying F about your views. This is a thread about something else and not about "torturing animals". If you want to be vegetarian than good for you. Just don't go around barking the below:-

Your opinion wasn't solicited in the first place. You replied to me, remember? To try and act like a badass afterwards makes you look like a complete retard. :lol:

Again, in your first post on this thread. You said the above. And seriously, like another person said. Would you rather electrocute that bird or make it die from suffocation??? :tsk:

All non-Muslims would want slaughter to be carried out in the most humane way possible. This is the consensus across the board as Halal doesn't apply to us. Stunning has been proven as the most humane method out there and it will be implemented as a global norm sooner or later
Is there a word called "India" or "Indian" in there??? So, WHY are you putting retarded statements in this thread? Don't tell me that your also a troll (who hides behind "scientific studies").

You're asking the same questions again and I don't like repeating myself. I replied to the query of a poster that specifically stated "what the issue with the Indian posters was". Do you see the word "India" or "Indians" now?

Last edited:
@KingMamba @sur @Mav3rick @Jaanbaz

images

hE190C16D

109388__safe_animated_reaction-image_pound-cake_reaction-face_dafuq.gif.gif

images

You think that's bad. Few years ago in a city in North England many stray and domestic cats were going missing. It didn't take long for people to figure out they ended up in a Chinese restaurant as food.

Yeah sure. Injecting some chemicals in animal is a very humane way to kill an animal. Get over it. Its the food chain. No one is forcing you to eat halal meat.
thumb-lol-teen-web-series-4772.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom