What's new

Scientists develop new halal meat test

Then you got no idea of what is halal meat... First confirm or deny what I have said about halal meat. I never said you wrote the article. What I said was whoever gave the heading is ignorant about the tech...
1stly, we will not tear apart wrapped pork and try to use this device to find "trace amounts of swine meat"

2ndly, we will not tear apart a butcher known not to serve halal and scan the meat he is selling....

3rdly, it is for trace amounts of swine meat on meat certified Halal! or trace amount of horsemeat on meat labelled beef/ chicken...

I don't trust anybody when it comes of my imaan and my health because it don't matter to them who is going to suffer its me .
That is your personal issues please stop derailing!

omg @horsemeat :bad::bad:

You think that's bad. Few years ago in a city in North England many stray and domestic cats were going missing. It didn't take long for people to figure out they ended up in a Chinese restaurant as food.

Halal/Kosher slaughter is a barbaric system. Most Indians aren't Muslims or Jews and do have an issue with torture of animals for food.

Animals feel the pain of religious slaughter - science-in-society - 13 October 2009 - New Scientist

Yeah sure. Injecting some chemicals in animal is a very humane way to kill an animal. Get over it. Its the food chain. No one is forcing you to eat halal meat.

Minimum knowledge for the believer is too know what is halal and haram its individual and not on any goverment or person because we as a believer is liable for our act and when you have doubt on any thing is better to avoid it.
So when someone gives you a book saying it is the Quran, maybe you should doubt that too....Because for sure it is our duty to know what the whole Quran says...So are you a hafiz can you tell if a new ayat will be added or an old one adjusted?

I can clearly see the misconceptions in Indians mind about Islam and Muslims!

You see unlike you I am not running with a doubtful mind or should I call it in hindi Shakki damagh! That alone is a disease!

Thank you for proving my doubts!

Please stick to the topic...This is not about what mindset you posses!

Thank you

Halal/Kosher slaughter is a barbaric system. Most Indians aren't Muslims or Jews and do have an issue with torture of animals for food.

Animals feel the pain of religious slaughter - science-in-society - 13 October 2009 - New Scientist
1stly Secular people should not have a problem with other people's religion....In fact they shouldnt care

2ndly, how exactly is it the animal feels pain when you cut of both the carotid arteries and jugular veins, the spinal cord and wind pipe with a very sharp knife? The whole process has to be done in one rapid uninterrupted movement not in repeated cuttings like you do while taking off the goat's skin! There is no oxygen going to the brain to make it work, there is no signals going to the spine to make it feel pain....

Not sure how this Kiwi did his slaughtering and called it Halal/ Kosher!

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Can we close this thread...Some people are having a hard time accepting technology to aid Muslims or even in terms of horsemeat...Anything related to Islam, be it research be it technology seems to bother people and encourage them to derail rather than read up!

They rather discuss Islam then what he brought forward from research! I am starting to believe people dont get what research means! We dont need that level of negativity!

1511688_10151929110503479_313883222_n.jpg

Limited knowledge and even lower intelligence is often a recipe for disaster, my advise would be to keep such 'opinions' under wraps least you appear what you have appeared through this post.
If you can't answer the question, don't bother to quote me.

1stly, we will not tear apart wrapped pork and try to use this device to find "trace amounts of swine meat"

2ndly, we will not tear apart a butcher known not to serve halal and scan the meat he is selling....

3rdly, it is for trace amounts of swine meat on meat certified Halal! or trace amount of horsemeat on meat labelled beef/ chicken...
So, can you please change the heading to read "Scientists develop technology to identify traces of horse meat and pork in halal meat"

So, can you please change the heading to read "Scientists develop technology to identify traces of horse meat and pork in halal meat"
I dont adulterate to fit my views..You can go do it yourself! @WebMaster @Aeronaut this guy wants to adjust the heading of the thread because they dont fit his views!

I am not talking about the article, just the post....
No no go ask the paper to change their article and I will gladly change the post!

Just because something doesnt suit your level of thinking doesnt mean you adjust that thing esp if it is higher than your level (I believe you cant digest the concept of the technology nor can you digest the article having the word Islam)

You got issues with the post here...You for sure have it with the article which is out there for the public!

LOL... you are the OP. I thought misleading headings were no-no here...
Misleading if I made it up...But it is not my research not my article so I dont have any right nor does the forum to change the title because you cant accept it! or it doesnt fit your POV! Funny do they allow piracy and violation of IP in America and India?

So the technology detects whether the magic words were spoken or not? how? See your contradiction between points 1 and 2?

HOW the heck are my points contradicting themselves? They are about 2 different things that you asked me about.

Again, I will explain myself.

1. If, while killing the animal, "magic word" was not spoken will the meat be halal? If not, will the machine detect whether holy word was spoken during the killing or not?

Answer:- No, the machine will not be able to detect if the words were spoken or not. Its not even developed to. The reason it's developed is because corporations like Burger King/Mc Donald's are/were selling pig meat as regular meat, which than they served to the regular mass and the machine is there to see if there are lying or not. Simple.

2. If the machine can't detect that, it simply means that only food adulteration is being detected. Then why call it halal meat detector?

Answer:- Why call it the halal meat detector??? Simple, because it detects whether regular meat has parts of pork or other animals prohibited in Islam. Thus calling it the "Halal Meat Detector". There are several things needed for meat to be halal (well, 2 main things) but this machine does the 1st important thing that is needed in Western Countries, i.e. Detect whether halal meat is halal or not.

First of all, WHO is talking about Indians here?? And second, we are not discussing whether its barbaric or not.

If your another one of those activists than go make a clone of yourself (2 of them) and we will test on both of them the 2 different methods and than we will revive them both by organ transplanting and ask them which one hurts the most? Okay?

Does that end your war on "Halal/Kosher Slaughter"?

First of all, WHO is talking about Indians here??

But I seriously dont see what is the issue with the Indian posters here ....

I take it that you possess some basic competence in English or am I wishing for too much?

If your another one of those activists than go make a clone of yourself (2 of them) and we will test on both of them the 2 different methods and than we will revive them both by organ transplanting and ask them which one hurts the most? Okay?

Erm...as impressive as they are, let's give your scientific analogies a rest.

There is an actual scientific study in my previous response if you are interested.

Does that end your war on "Halal/Kosher Slaughter"?

My war? If you are paying attention, the issue of halal slaughter is up for discussion in every corner of the planet. Animal welfare is no joking matter.

Get over it. Its the food chain. No one is forcing you to eat halal meat.

So torturing animals for food is acceptable as long as the choice isn't imposed on others? That's some sound logic you got going over there!!!:lol:

The bad news for you is that I represent the mainstream views on the subject backed up by science. You represent the fringe, and as seen in multiple nations, you will have to conform to my non-Muslim views.

The good news is that you can use your own advice and get over it!!!

1stly Secular people should not have a problem with other people's religion....In fact they shouldnt care

It doesn't work that way. The previous gentleman's stated logic of "I shouldn't care as it doesn't concern me" is a stupid way of looking at things.

2ndly, how exactly is it the animal feels pain when you cut of both the carotid arteries and jugular veins, the spinal cord and wind pipe with a very sharp knife? The whole process has to be done in one rapid uninterrupted movement not in repeated cuttings like you do while taking off the goat's skin! There is no oxygen going to the brain to make it work, there is no signals going to the spine to make it feel pain....

There are multiple studies that establish the same. I am surprised that you aren't aware of it.

Last edited:
I take it that you possess some basic competence in English or am I wishing for too much?
I have no idea what you are talking about I clicked on what you quoted me and got this

Last years incident really caused some advancements in detection methods!

When I said
But I seriously dont see what is the issue with the Indian posters here ..

It was post 25 while your 1st response was post 30...So why quote me out of context? What did it prove? And why havent you made your own thread regarding your issues? Does this seem like a animal right thread to you? Has that anything to do with the technology presented here or you just wanted to whine and derail?

So you are trying to justify that just coz I said what is Indian's problem of derailing it suddenly becomes a thread about Indians or for Indians?! Twisted indeed!

Stick to the topic (the technology) or be reported (for derailing)!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom