What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

Who? The Pashtun turned rogue kid?
arsalan, used to get him banned often albeit temporarily, the same day or week they would approve a new account for him. in the end I got fed-up and stopped complaining.
What website I need to read this
it is on bharati forums which we are not permitted to advertise here. if you know any pajeet/street-fouler forums, just go there and search by his PDF nick and you might get lucky and find him commiserating/apologizing about Pakistan hurting them nice injuns by retaliating for their air force intrusions into Pakistan.

This sentence is called chuss in Punjabi.
dunno what that means.
oh BTW
  • what was the dominant profession of those 'great muslims' in erstwhile FATA before the army moved in ?
  • when did self-styled islamic emirate of waziristan came in to being?
does anyone know?

i say join hands with India and destroy the Taliban once and for all.
hey akhanda bharati, india offered afghans military training to turn their militiamen into soldiers. which the talibunnies have accepted

Last edited:
dunno what that means.
oh BTW
  • what was the dominant profession of those 'great muslims' in erstwhile FATA before the army moved in ?
  • when did self-styled islamic emirate of waziristan came in to being?
does anyone know?
smuggling and TTP are criminals disguised as Islamists

Prove me to his mother and father are native to Pakistan and I will accept a Pakistani shot Malala. Like I said there has been no census in the tribal belt so there is no way of verifying nationality of origin or accurate age.

As far as I am concerned many Afghans settled there across the porous border, that's they are so against the fencing and as the yanks termed it, their "safe haven".

Ehsanullah Ehsan is said to have shot Malala, on Al Jazeera it says "Ehsan, 31, joined the Pakistani Taliban in his native Mohmand district in northwestern Pakistan, when he was a university student in 2008. Serving first as the spokesman for his district’s Pakistani Taliban chapter, he gradually moved up the ranks to become the group’s central spokesman and a high-profile leader in 2011."

No information is available on his parents; however, there are 2 things to consider. One is that there is no difference between a Pashtun from Afghanistan and a Pashtun from Pakistan. Another is that most of the Afghan migration has occurred in Karachi, as there's more economic opportunities from Karachi than the tribal belt.

Opposition to fencing is done by PTM and Afghanistan, which PTM doesn't have a base in Mohmand.
I wish the Pakistanis had just backed Musharraf and did a Zarb e Azb in 2005 before TTP could form. Even join NATO in Afghanistan and take ownership of the western border for a clean sweep in Afg border towns and into NWFP and KPK, root out all the traitors.

What you are suggesting is virtually impossible as Pakistan worked hand in hand along with billions of dollars to get people to support the same elements 20 years ago.

Musharraf did the same in Balochistan and actually reignited an insurgency which is still continuing on today.

There would have been no TTP, no radicalization, no Osama in Pakistan, no safe haven allegation, secure western border, no traitors in the midst, solid relationship with the west, no political void for India to fill, no $100 billion dollar loss, no reputation loss, no lives lost.

Generals and politicians would have still gotten their cut.

You Pakistanis are dumbos honestly, you just don't know what's best for you. You went face down, a*s up for the Afghans and destroyed yourself for absolutely nothing in return :lol:

Why does Pakistan support parties such as PPP that leads to mass iliteracy? You can't pull smart moves when the country had a sub 50 literacy rate LOL.

PEOPLE are angry
they are angry at the government PTI & PDM
they are angry at army as much

Alhumdullilah.

Wtf brov?

Is that true?

@Arsalan345

Are these accusations true?

Are you a mad buki indian ball licking bitch, blud?
Members here make fun of me every day. it's normal for me but i will not back down. Enough is enough. terrorism has no place in our country. Taliban are evil. India and Pakistan can work together. It's all about perception. We have two choices. Continue to support extremists, the so-called Taliban, and continue to burn our own house. The result will be ultimate defeat. Taliban are extremist devils. They don't care about anything. They want to bomb every place. These injured girls, don't deserve this. This is our country and not Afghanistan. Let's accept that we can't win this war against the Taliban. Soviet union left, united states left, we lost soldiers, countless soldiers, we can't win too.

Another option is to join hands with someone who never accepted the Taliban as caretakers of Afghanistan. India is an obvious choice. We can solve their terrorism problem and they can solve our problem near the Pak-Afghan border. It's time to run diagnostics. It's not too late. India is our enemy but India doesn't have any plans to attack Pakistan in near future. If we join hands, both parties can actually do something against terrorism. India will listen to our demands too but only after joining hands with them. Forget about liberating Kashmir. Better liberate Pakistan from extremist Taliban.

What you are suggesting is virtually impossible as Pakistan worked hand in hand along with billions of dollars to get people to support the same elements 20 years ago.

Well Al Qaeda got there first, they had been working on NWFP and KPK for a while prior to 9/11. They knew how basic the people are there and radicalized them so when the time came they would do as they say and support. Even offered their women to them, still do today. That's why Mullah Omar was hiding out there. Taliban had their "safe haven". They basically made the people in this area their bitches. Musharraf needed the support of his people for Pakistan to present a unified front but half of the country was caught in a day dream of a pan Islamic Afghan empire and bacha bazi child molesting Afghans on white horses coming to liberate Pakistan from the "kuffar" leadership and invade India on horseback and swords. Bizarre fantasy, I guess anything but Pakistan taking the glory :lol:

Osama promised the Afghans greater Afghanistan which would include FATA and KPK but in reality he knew the Afghans were equally as simple and stupid, he really wanted the collapse of Pakistan and access to the nukes. It was all a ruse.

Pakistan had already lost the ideological war before 9/11, if they had taken the warning from the yanks after the 94 twin tower car park bombing, perhaps this could have been avoided.

But what did they do instead? They supported the Taliban regime to take over during the civil war :lol: :lol: Absolute f**king clowns, Pakistani deep state are great at scoring own goals. They should have thrown them away like used tissue paper after the Soviets had left.

Last edited:
Members here make fun of me every day. it's normal for me but i will not back down. Enough is enough. terrorism has no place in our country. Taliban are evil. India and Pakistan can work together. It's all about perception. We have two choices. Continue to support extremists, the so-called Taliban, and continue to burn our own house. The result will be ultimate defeat. Taliban are extremist devils. They don't care about anything. They want to bomb every place. These injured girls, don't deserve this. This is our country and not Afghanistan. Let's accept that we can't win this war against the Taliban. Soviet union left, united states left, we lost soldiers, countless soldiers, we can't win too.

Another option is to join hands with someone who never accepted the Taliban as caretakers of Afghanistan. India is an obvious choice. We can solve their terrorism problem and they can solve our problem near the Pak-Afghan border. It's time to run diagnostics. It's not too late. India is our enemy but India doesn't have any plans to attack Pakistan in near future. If we join hands, both parties can actually do something against terrorism. India will listen to our demands too but only after joining hands with them. Forget about liberating Kashmir. Better liberate Pakistan from extremist Taliban.
You miss the main point: we are enemy of our own-selves, until we do not stand up and have a spine, call spade a spade, do not bow down when any slightest of external pressure comes and stay firm in what is actually in our national interest be it long-term or short-term; nothing will change.

The terrorism will remain the same, the corruption will remain the same, the sympathisers will remain the same, India will remain the same, Afghanistan will remain the same and we will remain the same.

Well Al Qaeda got there first, they had been working on NWFP and KPK for a while prior to 9/11. They knew how basic the people are there and radicalized them so when the time came they would do as they say and support. Even offered their women to them, still do today. That's why Mullah Omar was hiding out there. Taliban had their "safe haven". They basically made the people in this area their bitches. Musharraf needed the support of his people for Pakistan to present a unified front but half of the country was caught in a day dream of a pan Islamic Afghan empire and bacha bazi child molesting Afghans on white horses coming to liberate Pakistan from the "kuffar" leadership and invade India on horseback and swords. Bizarre fantasy, I guess anything but Pakistan taking the glory
:lol:

Osama promised the Afghans greater Afghanistan which would include FATA and KPK but in reality he knew the Afghans were equally as simple and stupid, he really wanted the collapse of Pakistan and access to the nukes. It was all a ruse.

Pakistan had already lost the ideological war before 9/11, if they had taken the warning from the yanks after the 94 twin tower car parking bombing, perhaps this could have been avoided.

But what did they do instead? They supported the Taliban regime to take over during the civil war
Absolute f**king clowns, Pakistani deep state are great at scoring own goals.

It all started when our brainy GHQ decided to do "Begani shadi mai Abdullah dewana".

We should have left USSR, USA, KSA and Afghanistan to settle their own mess. All the mess happened after it, our entire social fabric ruined just because some Jernals had to act superman and make tons of money.

Last edited:
Well Al Qaeda got there first, they had been working on NWFP and KPK for a while prior to 9/11.

AQ was around the world and shifted from Sudan to Afghanistan, because the Taliban welcomed them in.

They knew how basic the people are there and radicalized them so when the time came they would do as they say and support.

Pakistan along with dollars radicalized, they didn't have to do anything. Taliban was born out of that radicalization.

That's why Mullah Omar was hiding out there.

Mullah Omar and his crew shifted to Quetta, rest of his crew made the Quetta Shurah.

They basically made the people in this area their bitches.

How did their message reach Lal Masjid in Islamabad?

Musharraf needed the support of his people for Pakistan to present a unified front.

Which was impossible with a sub 50 literacy rate.

Osama promised the Afghans greater Afghanistan which would include FATA and KPK but in reality he knew the Afghans were equally as simple and stupid, he really wanted the collapse of Pakistan and access to the nukes.

Show me proof Osama promised Afghans greater Afghanistan. After the Taliban took over in 1996, there were no border clashes or problems until after 2001.

Pakistan had already lost the ideological war before 9/11, if they had taken the warning from the yanks after the 94 twin tower car parking bombing, perhaps this could have been avoided.

Pakistan needed that ideology in the 1980s. Boot polishers say Soviets would've invaded Pakistan.

But what did they do instead? They supported the Taliban regime to take over during the civil war :lol: :lol: Absolute f**king clowns, Pakistani deep state are great at scoring own goals.

They supported Ahmed Shah Massoud in the 1970s and no one opposed it. Then they turned around and kept changing their goals because of army interference in Pakistan's domestic politics.

Agree with you there.

Last edited:
You miss the main point: we are enemy of our own-selves, until we do not stand up and have a spine, call spade a spade, do not bow down when any slightest of external pressure comes and stay firm in what is actually in our national interest be it long-term or short-term; nothing will change.

The terrorism will remain the same, the corruption will remain the same, the sympathisers will remain the same, India will remain the same, Afghanistan will remain the same and we will remain the same.
I agree. We need to change our perception. we must look at ourselves first. The world looks at us as a country that is heavily involved in the terrorism problem. We look at the world through different perceptions. To us, we are an Islamic empire or some kind of Muslim army that will protect the people of Pakistan at any cost. We must understand that the demand to take action against terrorism is increasing so as is the anger of other countries. we can't remain in this state forever. We backstabbed the united states. They left us mid-way. We are destroying ourselves by helping the ultimate backstabbers which are the Afghan Taliban. Afghan Taliban are aminals. just think about life under Taliban rule. think how they beat women violently. We are educated, people. We aren't Taliban.

We must reject this extremist ideology and take help from others. India is our neighbor. These jihadi terrorists, they have successfully bombed Indian soldiers' families in 2001 or 2002. I mean this is terrorism and not jihad. Jihad is something else. Kashmir itself isn't ready to accept Pakistan. Kashmiris want their own country but we are forced to talk about Kashmir. I mean it's ridiculous. Any society, any educated mindset should reject all ideas of extremism. We must think about a democratic system, s system where our children will learn about satellites and not about terrorist networks. Look at India now! look at them. Look at us now! It's shameful.

What da fook, blud...?

Fook off with all dat rubbish, ya soppy cunt. Yah sound like ya get dicked down like a gandu, innit.

I can’t believe I thanked one yar posts ya buki homosexual prick. You’re a bare gandu, innit...

Get da fuk out of Pakistan and go to India blud. And if dey don’t accept ya, yah can always close yar eyes, open yar mouth and let me piss on ya while pretending I’m your gao matta, you silly cunt.

I agree. We need to change our perception. we must look at ourselves first. The world looks at us as a country that is heavily involved in the terrorism problem. We look at the world through different perceptions. To us, we are an Islamic empire or some kind of Muslim army that will protect the people of Pakistan at any cost. We must understand that the demand to take action against terrorism is increasing so as is the anger of other countries. we can't remain in this state forever. We backstabbed the united states. They left us mid-way. We are destroying ourselves by helping the ultimate backstabbers which are the Afghan Taliban. Afghan Taliban are aminals. just think about life under Taliban rule. think how they beat women violently. We are educated, people. We aren't Taliban.

We must reject this extremist ideology and take help from others. India is our neighbor. These jihadi terrorists, they have successfully bombed Indian soldiers' families in 2001 or 2002. I mean this is terrorism and not jihad. Jihad is something else. Kashmir itself isn't ready to accept Pakistan. Kashmiris want their own country but we are forced to talk about Kashmir. I mean it's ridiculous. Any society, any educated mindset should reject all ideas of extremism. We must think about a democratic system, s system where our children will learn about satellites and not about terrorist networks. Look at India now! look at them. Look at us now! It's shameful.

You want to ally with a hindutva extremist communal cesspit like india against the Taliban 🤣🤣🤣😂 are you drunk???

Back
Top Bottom