What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

You want to ally with a hindutva extremist communal cesspit like india against the Taliban 🤣🤣🤣😂 are you drunk???
Anyone who thinks the Taliban as a threat is welcome. We must take help. Taliban are like monsters.

What da fook, blud...?

Fook off with all dat rubbish, ya soppy cunt. Yah sound like ya get dicked down like a gandu, innit.

I can’t believe I thanked one yar posts ya buki homosexual prick. You’re a bare gandu, innit...

Get da fuk out of Pakistan and go to India blud. And if dey don’t accept ya, yah can always close yar eyes, open yar mouth and let me piss on ya while pretending I’m your gao matta, you silly cunt.
hahaha typical Pakistani mindset. Education doesn't change you because you read so many ISIS magazines. You know people like Muslim brotherhood etc. Your own country is on fire. wake up baby. Mullah and their extremist teachings will not save our people. Why are you behaving like this? Just because i said India. Pakistan and united states were also allies. Where is your inner mullah now? You people chant Death to America but for dollar, mutual agreements hahha.

AQ was around the world and shifted from Sudan to Afghanistan, because the Taliban welcomed them in.

Pakistan along with dollars radicalized, they didn't have to do anything. Taliban was born out of that radicalization.

Mullah Omar and his crew shifted to Quetta, rest of his crew made the Quetta Shurah.

How did their message reach Lal Masjid in Lahore?

Which was impossible with a sub 50 literacy rate.

Show me proof Osama promised Afghans greater Afghanistan. After the Taliban took over in 1996, there were no border clashes or problems until after 2001.

Pakistan needed that ideology in the 1980s. Boot polishers say Soviets would've invaded Pakistan.

They supported Ahmed Shah Massoud in the 1970s and no one opposed it. Then they turned around and kept changing their goals because of army interference in Pakistan's domestic politics.

Agree with you there.

Fam, LaL Masjid is in Islamabad, innit.

He’s been drinkin da gao muttar flavored kool aid, fam.
hahaha bro you will never understand. our people are dying, our soldiers are dying. Is this okay for you? Do you want to fight? Do you want to show Talibans that you are different and can save your country from the mess? For me, ultimate goal is to save my people.

Anyone who thinks the Taliban as a threat is welcome. We must take help. Taliban are like monsters.

hahaha typical Pakistani mindset. Education doesn't change you because you read so many ISIS magazines. You know people like Muslim brotherhood etc. Your own country is on fire. wake up baby. Mullah and their extremist teachings will not save our people. Why are you behaving like this? Just because i said India. Pakistan and united states were also allies. Where is your inner mullah now? You people chant Death to America but for dollar, mutual agreements hahha.

@waz

We got a bare buki indian pretending to be Pakistani, fam. Get dis curry slurpin, false flaggin bitchboy outta here brov.

hahaha bro you will never understand. our people are dying, our soldiers are dying. Is this okay for you? Do you want to fight? Do you want to show Talibans that you are different and can save your country from the mess? For me, ultimate goal is to save my people.

Yar comments about licking Indian balls is unforgivable. Go on hajj and do tauba ya silly cuckold.

Last edited:
Yar comments about licking Indian balls is unforgivable. Go to hajj and do tauba ya silly cuckold.
Some of them, I mean Indian members are right. You can't have two definitions of terrorism. We trusted Taliban. Look at the number of attacks from TTP. They attack almost every day. We lost civilians, soldiers, everyday. I mean use your common sense now. Is this war good for us? no. We are a country. Pakistan is a country. Pakistan should deport all extremists and should take help. It's better to fight alongside someone because the Taliban are animals. They will not allow us to live peacefully. we can never win this war alone. We need a partner like the united states or India ,china etc. Anyone who is willing to fight terrorists.

Get dis curry slurpin
Haan batay, not like you guys ever do a *curry*..

ek iklawta bhai pyaar and anti extremism waali baat kr ra hai, and you guys promptly jumped him with the usual "gao muttar Indian" etc

besides, even if he is a false flagger (no way for me to know) .. sahi to bol ra tha.

@waz

We got a bare buki indian pretending to be Pakistani, fam. Get dis curry slurpin, false flaggin bitchboy outta here brov.
not indian but akhand bharati from Pakistan, he is same as mota chor nawaz sharif, deezal, altaf bhai,tarek fatty and fake mahdi khan

somebody needs to tell him that bharat is training talibunnies to become soldiers.

Last edited:
not indian but akhand bharati from Pakistan, he is same as mota chor nawaz sharif, deezal, altaf bhai,tarek fatty and fake mhadi khan in a previous incarnation

somebody needs to tell him that bharat is training talibunnies to become soldiers.

Brov, this batty boy is makin me ill, fam. Who needs enemies when we got cunts like dis in da modaland?
Talking about holdin handz wit da Indians and all deez other homosexual tingz...

I wish I was in Pakistan right now to go check dis kanjar, innit..

not indian but akhand bharati from Pakistan, he is same as mota chor nawaz sharif, deezal, altaf bhai,tarek fatty and fake mhadi khan in a previous incarnation

Come to Swat and spend one year. It's very easy to talk about Pakistan from UK. Akhand bharat ghazwa e hind, lol. Bro look at Pakistan. Love Pakistan. Care about Pakistani people. Don't live in past. Don't talk about the future. Live in present. Go and read the news about TTP attacks. See the pattern, and mark the dates. It's a total bloodbath. It's not funny.

Brov, this batty boy is makin me ill, fam. Who needs enemies when we got cunts like dis in da modaland?
Talking about holdin handz wit da Indians and all deez other homosexual tingz...

I wish I was in Pakistan right now to go check dis kanjar, innit..
Holding hands shouldn't be a problem if the enemy is the same for both parties. I am asking for cooperation and not about selling Pakistan. Use your common sense. Don't give me threats like checking on me. Do something to save this country from the Taliban. If you have a source, power, or influence, use it to save our people. I don't want to see our people dying on daily basis. Bullets after bullets! this must stop.

Some of them, I mean Indian members are right. You can't have two definitions of terrorism. We trusted Taliban. Look at the number of attacks from TTP. They attack almost every day. We lost civilians, soldiers, everyday. I mean use your common sense now. Is this war good for us? no. We are a country. Pakistan is a country. Pakistan should deport all extremists and should take help. It's better to fight alongside someone because the Taliban are animals. They will not allow us to live peacefully. we can never win this war alone. We need a partner like the united states or India ,china etc. Anyone who is willing to fight terrorists.

You disgust me. Never quote me again.

PS you sound like a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom