What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

If you have read about military topics - No guerrilla warfare can survive without public support. In modern times, no insurgency can survive without public support. There are elements within the public that harbour anti-Pakistan elements in all parts of Pakistan.
I agree with you, those elements are ethno nationalists and Islamic nationalists. What else is there?

This post is facts 💯

It doesn't get any more real than this, the generals and politicians have done their fair share of corruptness but that doesn't make what you said any less true

Maybe they need to teach the correct version of Islam, not the type which makes you go boom

Sir the problem isn't madressas, or the kids fighting in wars, the problem is when they begin self-imploding in friendly territory, their setting has the wrong target locked

Regulate the madrassas. Most Pakistanis don’t have Islamic knowledge so any bearded snake oil salesman can get them to believe anything.

It’s the failure of the government and the army.

Sir the problem isn't madressas, or the kids fighting in wars, the problem is when they begin self-imploding in friendly territory, their setting has the wrong target locked
Cuz we teach them jihad but we don’t teach them when to do jihad, responsibilities that comes with jihad, rules of war, khawarijites and how to protect your self from their fitna and, what it means to take a human life.
We only teach them enough to suite our interests and because they have a lack of knowledge they are used by Mullahs in their wars. We must teach them Islam properly and everything completely. These kids being taught about jihad in madressas are hot headed and easily can be used by khawarij unless we warn them about khawarijites.

:cheers: I agree, Madrassa kids are just kids - they should be getting an education working in a factory- doing something productive
Losing your youth in Afghanistan or Kashmir is not the right thing to do - unless of course we are at proper war like Russia, Ukraine than I understand
Our state needs to change its policy then.
Madressas are used by our state in their wars.

Regulate the madrassas. Most Pakistanis don’t have Islamic knowledge so any bearded snake oil salesman can get them to believe anything.

It’s the failure of the government and the army.
cant regulate em- they are too powerful
We cant even end fuedals and you want to regulate madrassas?
closest we came was National Curriculum under PTI- but that's not exactly regulating anything
9:30 ish

Army intelligence can track down accounts of fb/twitter posts, YouTube videos, but can’t seem to track these madrassas openly run by charlatans. Of course army would need backing of government but that’s the catch 22 since the government are their puppets anyway.

Use your brain sheep.

closest we came was National Curriculum under PTI- but that's not exactly regulating anything
Infiltrate and regulate by force, its the only way

Start by teaching Islam and Islamic subjects in schools. Lessen parents reliance on madressas to teach their kids Islam.

She was a little girl who got shot in the face. How can anyone hate on her is beyond me. I guess you have no problem with Afghans raping children and goats and want to merge with them :lol:

Gaslighting everyone, it was the CIA, it was mossad, it was aliens, everyone but the obvious. It was Afghans.

Did Osama bin Dickhead promise Afghans conquering of Pakistan and their women on white horses from Khorasan? One tactical nuke and we will send the entire tribe back to hell. :lol: I wish I could press that button.

The people who shot her were Pakistanis not Afghans 😂

Yeah and the way to counter this is by labeling and promoting them as khawarij.
Their main narrative is they want ‘shariah’ and pak army is “murtads”. We need to counter this by calling them khawarij and anti Islam. If they use Islam for their narrative we should fight back using Islam.
When their arguments is we’re “murtads” and we push secularism as a counter ideology to their narrative, we’re only strengthening their narrative against us and Pakistan being a mostly high conservative religious Muslim population, they will have lots of support from our population. If we fight this war calling them khawarij and refuting them using Islam we will turn those ttp sympathizers into anti ttp as well.
I don't know man what ideology or logic is needed to still convince the people who is good and who is bad
after 20 years and 70000 dead and countless maimed , scared, burnt both physically and psychologically if the Pakistani nation is still at the cross roads of confusion about TTP then no amount of religious or secular preaching can do much for this nation.

just do like what MBS command shis men to do in Saudi Arabia or what the Ayatollahs of Iran command their revolutionary guards to do.
there is no explanations made, no apologies no excuses. just cold and brutal use of excessive force until the enemies beg them to stop. and people comply. I know it can never happen in Pakistan.

The people who shot her were Pakistanis not Afghans 😂
It was probably a mix of both, TTPs connection to Afghanistan is well known, Ghani housed them and so is the Afghan Taliban.

Whole of Afghanistan is their support base.

I don't know man what ideology or logic is needed to still convince the people who is good and who is bad
after 20 years and 70000 dead and countless maimed , scared, burnt both physically and psychologically if the Pakistani nation is still at the cross roads of confusion about TTP then no amount of religious or secular preaching can do much for this nation.

just do like what MBS command shis men to do in Saudi Arabia or what the Ayatollahs of Iran command their revolutionary guards to do.
there is no explanations made, no apologies no excuses. just cold and brutal use of excessive force until the enemies beg them to stop. and people comply. I know it can never happen in Pakistan.
Their support base don't care what's good or bad, they care if the action gets them closer to their end-goal.

10K dead or 100K dead as long as the state's grip loosens and theirs tightens.

Ethnonationalists and Islamic nationalists simply don't care since its working towards their goal.

It was probably a mix of both, TTPs connection to Afghanistan is well known, Ghani housed them and so is the Afghan Taliban.

Whole of Afghanistan is their support base.

The guy I am replying to claims TTP is an Afghan conspiracy when it was born and bred in Pakistan.

Not denying that TTP has assets in Afghanistan.

The guy I am replying to claims TTP is an Afghan conspiracy when it was born and bred in Pakistan.

Prove me to his mother and father are native to Pakistan and I will accept a Pakistani shot Malala. Like I said there has been no census in the tribal belt so there is no way of verifying nationality of origin or accurate age.

As far as I am concerned many Afghans settled there across the porous border, that's they are so against the fencing and as the yanks termed it, their "safe haven".

I wish the Pakistanis had just backed Musharraf and did a Zarb e Azb in 2005 before TTP could form. Even join NATO in Afghanistan and take ownership of the western border for a clean sweep in Afg border towns and into NWFP and KPK, root out all the traitors.

There would have been no TTP, no radicalization, no Osama in Pakistan, no safe haven allegation, secure western border, no traitors in the midst, solid relationship with the west, no political void for India to fill, no $100 billion dollar loss, no reputation loss, no lives lost.

You Pakistanis are dumbos honestly, you just don't know what's best for you. You went face down, a*s up for the Afghans and destroyed yourself for absolutely nothing in return :lol:

Last edited:
Prove me to his mother and father are native to Pakistan and I will accept a Pakistani shot Malala. Like I said there has been no census in the tribal belt so there is no way of verifying nationality of origin or accurate age.

As far as I am concerned many Afghans settled there across the porous border, that's they are so against the fencing and as the yanks termed it, their "safe haven".
And even if they were 'Pakistani' whose to say they didn't consider and call themselves Afghan and act according to Afghan nationalist intentions? Generally this happens in Pashtun ethnonationalism

So whose responsibile for foreign and local counter terrorism?

Should KP hire a new military and air force to bomb cross boarder in Afghanistan

What about RPG and armoured vechiles should it procure it?

What about USA. Should it send it NYPD to Afghanistan to counter alqeda and Taliban?

Army has no coherent plan..if it has one it's not sharing it (WHICH IS EQUALLY, INFACT MORE IMPORTANT TO CALM THE PUBLIC)

PEOPLE are angry
they are angry at the government PTI & PDM
they are angry at army as much
People are AFRIAD THEY WILL BE SOLD AGAIN LIKE IT HAPPENED IN 2002 WHEN ARMY SOLD PUSHTOON FOR FEW BILLION DOLLARS BY LETTING INSTABILIYAND DRONES

Back
Top Bottom