What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

And also breeds ethnic nationalism
Rightfully so. Me as a Punjabi, if it isn’t for Islam and Islamic unity, I rather live with my fellow Punjabis in our historic borders with all the land and resources to our selves.
Why should I fight my ethnicity my own blood on the orders of some non Punjabis for a secular state?
Same can be said for Pashtuns. Why should they hate Afghanistan and fight afghans if Pakistan is a secular country and their fighting on the orders of non Pashtuns?
Only for Islam are we united and together. Only for Islam would I fight my own kind.
But if it’s a secular country, my life is not that cheap for me to fight and die for it. Shaheed dies fighting for Islam not secularism. And if it’s secularism then I have no interest in being separated from my own ethnicity and live with people I have nothing in common with.

The nations which make up Pakistan are only united because of Islam. Take away Islam and there’s no unity between us.

Lets hope they don't make Malala Yusufzai Prime Minister in place of Bilawal or Nawaz/Shahbaz next year. She is a ripe and properly built up and marketed tool to be used with proper public sentiment in the country.

Lets hope they don't make Malala Yusufzai Prime Minister in place of Bilawal or Nawaz/Shahbaz next year. She is a ripe and properly built up and marketed tool to be used with proper public sentiment in the country.
Honestly she'd do a much much better job than the 2 :rofl:

Last edited:

She was a little girl who got shot in the face. How can anyone hate on her is beyond me. I guess you have no problem with Afghans raping children and goats and want to merge with them :lol:

Gaslighting everyone, it was the CIA, it was mossad, it was aliens, everyone but the obvious. It was Afghans.

Did Osama bin Dickhead promise Afghans conquering of Pakistan and their women on white horses from Khorasan? One tactical nuke and we will send the entire tribe back to hell. :lol: I wish I could press that button.

She was a little girl who got shot in the face. How can anyone hate on her is beyond me. I guess you have no problem with Afghans raping children and goats and want to merge with them :lol:

Gaslighting everyone, it was the CIA, it was mossad, it was aliens, everyone but the obvious. It was Afghans.

Did Osama bin Dickhead promise Afghans conquering of Pakistan and their women on white horses from Khorasan? One tactical nuke and we will send the entire tribe back to hell. :lol: I wish I could press that button.
It was Peers and Conquerers from Afghanistan and Central Asia who converted you to Islam. Otherwise you would still be drinking cow piss with Modi.

It was Peers and Conquerers from Afghanistan and Central Asia who converted you to Islam. Otherwise you would still be drinking cow piss with Modi.

You don't know anything about my background and my ancestry. Your child rapist conquerors are just as bad as Indians.

Afghanistan was a leech then and still is now, only difference is Pakistan as a geography has emerged so it can't just walk in to plunder when it runs out resources. Now its just a land locked piece of shit eating itself like a parasite.

All ethnicities in Pakistan should go to war; winner takes all

The amount of d*ckriding from you is insane 😂

Afghans hate your *** to the core, just go onto their spaces on any site, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, TikTok.

You're nothing but a Hindu ke pedawar kaliya dalkhor born at hera mandi. But you're over here defending them like they pay your bills 😂

They use Islam as a tool to justify their underlying hatred against Pakistan, Punjabis, 'Gul Khans'. They are proud of committing whatever crimes they committed against you including raping your women.

Guidance comes from Allah and Allah alone, he guides who he wants to guide.

Last edited:
Since when do you know about Malala?
  1. Do you know about the recruitment done by Hamid Mir years before this attack?
  2. Do you know about any history of Ziauddin Yousafzai and his professional career before the attack ?
  3. Do you know about the so-called CT-scan that happened in swat without having a machine?
  4. Do you know about the doctors who were later awarded plots who gave the report?
  5. Did you see the pictures right after attack where the location of wounds/bandages changed dramatically at an instance?
And many more.

It is so easy to make a fool of certain people as they follow blindly what media shows them, it was all staged to create a certain narrative and an asset was born. I will not be surprised one day when tide will come in her favour and how she will be presented as the saviour of the Pakistani nation.

Since when do you know about Malala?
  1. Do you know about the recruitment done by Hamid Mir years before this attack?
  2. Do you know about any history of Ziauddin Yousafzai and his professional career before the attack ?
  3. Do you know about the so-called CT-scan that happened in swat without having a machine?
  4. Do you know about the doctors who were later awarded plots who gave the report?
  5. Did you see the pictures right after attack where the location of wounds/bandages changed dramatically at an instance?
And many more.

It is so easy to make a fool of certain people as they follow blindly what media shows them, it was all staged to create a certain narrative and an asset was born. I will not be surprised one day when tide will come in her favour and how she will be presented as the saviour of the Pakistani nation.
Good 👍🏻

One point to the establishment

No doubt anymore. There are only 2 ways to see it, 1) they are utterly incompetent, 2) they are in on it. Neither of these are good for our country.
Said that during Kayani days, either he was utterly incompetent to reign in the daily bombings or he was in on it.

All ethnicities in Pakistan should go to war; winner takes all

The amount of d*ckriding from you is insane 😂

Afghans hate your *** to the core, just go onto their spaces on any site, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, TikTok.

You're nothing but a Hindu ke pedawar kaliya dalkhor born at hera mandi. But you're over here defending them like they pay your bills 😂

They use Islam as a tool to justify their underlying hatred against Pakistan, Punjabis, 'Gul Khans'. They are proud of committing whatever crimes they committed against you including raping your women.

Guidance comes from Allah and Allah alone, he guides who he wants to guide.
It is understandable from you as you get paid to write here.

Ummayid Invasion of Sind and parts of Punjab was before many parts of Afghanistan were under them. So Sind and many parts of Punjab became Muslims before most of Afghanistan did. Also Islam would have reached no matter what. Allah is the one who guides people to Islam not afghans or central Asians.

Last edited:
Only a retard would make such a claim 😂

Was reality that hard to accept? Afghans hate everything about you to their core and want nothing to do with you. You only embarrass yourself by defending them like this, you come off as desperate and weak. They are just another form of nationalists, go see what they do to their Hazara and Tajik countrymen.

Guidance comes from Allah and Allah alone, remember this.

I am against fighting between two Muslim forces one in uniform and the other without it. It is outside force USA which is making the two fight with each other. However, at this juncture Pakistan cannot sustain an operation economically. But that is going to happen anyhow. I am all for trade between the two countries.

You should finally be sent to a Kabuli Bacha baaz Talabani warlord to fulfill all your wild fantasies
This isn't the place for you friend, we are not TTP sympathizers here - this isn't the 2000s when you could fool people

Back
Top Bottom