What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

these bastards need to be pushed away or dragged on streets! Pakistan in keh baap ka nai!

thats what Wardi mafia wants they want their pawns to get public support! i fear they will re launch altaf in khi to weaken PTI support!

what bastards! in kuttun ko Allah suwar ki maut day!
They should have been handled a long, long time ago (not the army, its the most important part of any state, but the political generals with expertise in everything but their job)

If we keep delaying what needs to be done, it'll only hurt us in the long and short term

My proposal of Af-Pak one confederation-two systems with democracy in Pakistan and Sharia in Afghanistan would solve the issue of Durand Line and would lead to increased trade between the two countries. We can then include other Central Asian Countries in a European Union type model. The British closed down the old silk routes between India and Central Asia as they were a sea power and kept Afghanistan as a neutral country between Russia and itself. In the old times traders of northern Punjab such as Sehgals and Sethis used to take caravans to Samarkand and Bukhara. Similarly, Chiniot was called Chin Kot as trade from China used to come here and then move through the Indus River to Arabian Sea.

Punjab and KPK used to be one province but in 1901 or 1903 the British divided them. Historically, India has ruled over Afghanistan and Afghans have ruled over India. Ahmed Shah Durrani's successors left Punjab to the Sikhs who used to rule up to Peshawar. The two regions are interconnected in race, language, religion and culture.

Propaganda created by some members to brand the Afghans as animals is at the behest of foreign powers that do not want the Muslims to unite and to stop the trade routes and the CPEC initiative which is creating land based linkages in the region.

Disagree with both points, until it's publicly stated or strongly implied, it's still active.

Modi and Shabaz Sharif are best friends. Even Bajwa says things should change with India.

My proposal of Af-Pak one confederation-two systems with democracy in Pakistan and Sharia in Afghanistan would solve the issue of Durand Line and would lead to increased trade between the two countries. We can then include other Central Asian Countries in a European Union type model. The British closed down the old silk routes between India and Central Asia as they were a sea power and kept Afghanistan as a neutral country between Russia and itself. In the old times traders of northern Punjab such as Sehgals and Sethis used to take caravans to Samarkand and Bukhara. Similarly, Chiniot was called Chin Kot as trade from China used to come here and then move through the Indus River to Arabian Sea.

Punjab and KPK used to be one province but in 1901 or 1903 the British divided them. Historically, India has ruled over Afghanistan and Afghans have ruled over India. Ahmed Shah Durrani's successors left Punjab to the Sikhs who used to rule up to Peshawar. The two regions are interconnected in race, language, religion and culture.

Propaganda created by some members to brand the Afghans as animals is at the behest of foreign powers that do not want the Muslims to unite and to stop the trade routes and the CPEC initiative which is creating land based linkages in the region.

Afghans hate most of y’all they want Balochistan and Pashtunistan for themselves 😂.

Modi and Shabaz Sharif are best friends. Even Bajwa says things should change with India.

Afghans hate most of y’all they want Balochistan and Pashtunistan for themselves 😂.
so do we- one Waziristan is causing such issues, Afghanistan proper :rofl: , except for the TTP sympathizing lot like the man you quoted no one wants anything to do with A-stan in anyways except maybe trade and stuff

Last edited:
They should have been handled a long, long time ago (not the army, its the most important part of any state, but the political generals with expertise in everything but their job)
Everyone has a different explanation for what's going on, I don't think anyone truly knows. We are too much in the dark about what happens in the background to actually have an educated opinion. There's multiple political ideologies at play at once.

But the everyday societal corruption in politicians and generals must be put to an end, and a merit based social culture must be implemented in society otherwise we'll become 1000x worse than Africa.

"Should"

I'll agree with your point when it actually happens.

Last edited:

If we have a confederation with Afghanistan then there is no need for them to take any land from us or us to take any land from them.

**** Afghans, that shithole should be destroyed beyond redemption and about 80% of Pakistan's issues would be solved.

thats what Wardi mafia wants they want their pawns to get public support! i fear they will re launch altaf in khi to weaken PTI support!

what bastards! in kuttun ko Allah suwar ki maut day!

Interesting point!

Are they trying to weaken PTI in Pashtunkhwa by playing lumber 1 double game?

If Altaf comes back these ppl will do another 12th May 2007 against PTI.

so its been 5 years atleast since Zarb-e-azb

We still have sleeper cells powerful enough that they can create checkpoints, kidnap ministers, kill our kids

while we have the 9th most powerful army on the planet - yet they cant do shit cause men at the top are useless POS's- you know how bad this looks ?

I think our Pak army needs liberation from some of the bad apples first and foremost before anything
Yeah the competent leadership that couldn't provide MRAPs to it's army perosnal

Seems the comedian in ukriane is more competent and knows what it's armed forces need

Interesting point!

Are they trying to weaken PTI in Pashtunkhwa by playing lumber 1 double game?

If Altaf comes back these ppl will do another 12th May 2007 against PTI.
MQM, PMLN/IJI was created to weaken PPP who was the PTI of their times

TLP, PMLN to break PTI in Punjab, PTM,NDM is Pakhtunkhwa, PPP, MQM in Karachi

So no one man/organization is powerful enough and power remains centered in one hand

Yeah the competent leadership that couldn't provide MRAPs to it's army perosnal

Seems the comedian in ukriane is more competent and knows what it's armed forces need
Is he incompetent or do they have a reason for this to continue?

**** Afghans, that shithole should be destroyed beyond redemption and about 80% of Pakistan's issues would be solved.
One should not let emotions to to take over and destroy practical advantages. If NATO could not destroy them then it is surely beyond the capability of the army. More so without funds for fighting from the US. The Americans are fond of saying no free lunches. Now their focus is on Russia and China. They have beaten the shit out of Muslims in the past 20 years in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Somalia. Now they have disengaged and Pakistan has no special strategic importance for them as they have chosen India as their local agent against China.

Aik to yeh @Mirzali Khan na poora pashtoonistan supporter banta hai aur na poora PTI supporter

Beech main latakta rehta hai

And I don't need to explain beech main kia latakta hai

Bhai aik side pakar lo

One should not let emotions to to take over and destroy practical advantages. If NATO could not destroy them then it is surely beyond the capability of the army. More so without funds for fighting from the US. The Americans are fond of saying no free lunches. Now their focus is on Russia and China. They have beaten the shit out of Muslims in the past 20 years in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Somalia. Now they have disengaged and Pakistan has no special strategic importance for them as they have chosen India as their local agent against China.
NATO was not trying to destroy them, they were trying to plant a new government, it didn't happen for 20 years so they just left.

I assure you if they wanted to destroy them, they would have.

Also I'm not a pan-Islamist, I don't believe in this Muslim ummah unity BS, so I don't care what America was doing in other countries. It wasn't even religiously motivated but rather for personal goals.

Back
Top Bottom