What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

Come to Swat and spend one year. It's very easy to talk about Pakistan from UK. Akhand bharat ghazwa e hind, lol. Bro look at Pakistan. Love Pakistan. Care about Pakistani people. Don't live in past. Don't talk about the future. Live in present. Go and read the news about TTP attacks. See the pattern, and mark the dates. It's a total bloodbath. It's not funny.

Holding hands shouldn't be a problem if the enemy is the same for both parties. I am asking for cooperation and not about selling Pakistan. Use your common sense. Don't give me threats like checking on me. Do something to save this country from the Taliban. If you have a source, power, or influence, use it to save our people. I don't want to see our people dying on daily basis. Bullets after bullets! this must stop.
Again this is our problem, we always look outside for help; KSA, USA, India, China this or that.

They day we will decide zero tolerance policy for terrorism we can end it. Our own lumber 1 creates these good Taliban, bad Taliban, good MQM, bad MQM, good PTM bad PTM so on and so forth.

saaaf see baat hai problem hou gee tou naukri rahe gee, agar problem khatam hou gaye tou naukri khatam.

Again this is our problem, we always look outside for help; KSA, USA, India, China this or that.

They day we will decide zero tolerance policy for terrorism we can end it. Our own lumber 1 creates these good Taliban, bad Taliban, good MQM, bad MQM, good PTM bad PTM so on and so forth.

saaaf see baat hai problem hou gee tou naukri rahe gee, agar problem khatam hou gaye tou naukri khatam.

but kab khatam hoga ye? log mur rhe hn roz. kya importance nahy he koi civilians ki soldiers ki? kya roz murne den? Hur country dekhta he k pakistan me kya horha he. Ye mulk he ya jungle! Bhai i say expel all extremists. I mean simply dump them in some poor country. We have done so much fighting. I don't think that fighting is the solution. The solution is to destroy the whole extremist system. If we fight another war, we will lose more soldiers. Let's destroy the terrorist network once and for all.

Some of them, I mean Indian members are right. You can't have two definitions of terrorism. We trusted Taliban. Look at the number of attacks from TTP. They attack almost every day. We lost civilians, soldiers, everyday. I mean use your common sense now. Is this war good for us? no. We are a country. Pakistan is a country. Pakistan should deport all extremists and should take help. It's better to fight alongside someone because the Taliban are animals. They will not allow us to live peacefully. we can never win this war alone. We need a partner like the united states or India ,china etc. Anyone who is willing to fight terrorists.
India doesn't care about the Taliban, that's a you problem.

The Taliban are lifting American and Indian balls, why should India "help" you when they are only hostile to their arch nemesis?

Haan batay, not like you guys ever do a *curry*..
ek iklawta bhai pyaar and anti extremism waali baat kr ra hai, and you guys promptly jumped him with the usual "gao muttar Indian" etc
besides, even if he is a false flagger (no way for me to know) .. sahi to bol ra tha.
not a false flagger.

about the curry thing. what is your definition of curry. is it like in the Western counties where every salan/handi/dish is curry. or like me is it only the haandi that has lassi as the main ingredient?

oh BTW all indians I come accross say all salan is करी which can only be true in ghalt ul aam as spread by takeaways and stupid restaurateurs

Facts 💯

Pakistanis are used to being coddled by foreigners for every small thing. Sometimes it's not needed and you have to take the initiative yourself.

We need a comprehensive national plan that can identify the root cause of ideologies that lead to groups such as TTP and weed them out of society while also eliminating active threats.

There is either an unwillingness to do so, or they purposefully refuse to do so for a reason not clear to us.

India doesn't care about the Taliban, that's a you problem.

The Taliban are lifting American and Indian balls, why should India "help" you when they are only hostile to their arch nemesis?
Why India would help us? There are many ways but I don't want to discuss them because admins will ban me. This is a very sensitive topic. I don't want to give examples. There are already hostile members here who are questioning my opinion. I must shut my mouth. This country has been running like that for the last 20 years. My opinion doesn't count. it's not important.

We need a comprehensive national plan that can identify the root cause of ideologies that lead to groups such as TTP and weed them out of society while also eliminating active threats.

There is either an unwillingness to do so, or they purposefully refuse to do so for a reason not clear to us.
Watch the clip I posted, in last December he predicted whatever is happening now. And it might be a surprise for some, we fund them with vigos, money and weapons and give them the authority to make check points etc.

Which concludes that we deliberately first create the mess so that later we can leverage on it. Again most of our problems lead back to GHQ and their clowns.

Watch the clip I posted, in last December he predicted whatever is happening now. And it might be a surprise for some, we fund them with vigos, money and weapons and give them the authority to make check points etc.

Which concludes that we deliberately first create the mess so that later we can leverage on it.
Well I've heard many different explanations and honestly I'm clueless.

One of the explanations I've heard from our Pukthun friends is that the militancy level is raised to put a threat level on papa America's radar so they send us economic and military aid.

The viability or truth to this? I'm not sure at all, because the last time TTP was running rampant everyone was shitting bricks

One of the explanations I've heard from our Pukthun friends is that the militancy level is raised to put a threat level on papa America's radar so they send us economic and military aid.
Considering how things have evolved on the political front, this stupidity is expected from our clowns.

Penny wise pound foolish.

Why India would help us? There are many ways but I don't want to discuss them because admins will ban me. This is a very sensitive topic. I don't want to give examples. There are already hostile members here who are questioning my opinion. I must shut my mouth. This country has been running like that for the last 20 years. My opinion doesn't count. it's not important.
You don't need Indian help for this. Stop.

You have all the material resources and man power required in house, it's the will you need.

Well I've heard many different explanations and honestly I'm clueless.

The viability or truth to this? I'm not sure at all, because the last time TTP was running rampant everyone was shitting bricks

Here we go it begins again, Afghans are the ones who are orchestrating this and the blame comes round to PA. What is with this mental gymnastics to absolve Afghans of guilt. Haven't they learned anything from the past? Mental slavery is the only explanation for this gaslighting.

All Afghans have to is respect the borders, why don't the people in this area demand this and allow a census team in so they can figure out who is a Pakistani and who is not.

Here we go it begins again, Afghans are the ones who are orchestrating this and the blame comes round to PA. What is with this mental gymnastics to absolve Afghans of guilt. Haven't they learned anything from the past? Mental slavery is the only explanation for this gaslighting.

All Afghans have to is respect the borders, why don't the people in this area demand this and allow a census team in so they can figure out who is a Pakistani and who is not.
These Afghans have caused us enough trouble and it's time we strike back in a way which will keep them busy.

We need to support a Khorosani separatism group that wants the partition of Afghanistan by creating an anti-Taliban/Afghanism narrative. If we can militarily support them and they seize control of their territories, they can announce de-facto independence for the region. Turn it into a human rights BS for protecting other ethnicities like Hazara and Tajiks and arm them militarily. Then the Afghans will be too focused trying to recapture that area against a decent Khorosani military which will be difficult and prolonged.

(Like the Kurdistan region in Iraq but self-announced independence)

Already the Tajiks and Hazaras are talking about genocide and anti-Taliban sentiment, further push the narrative and if you pull this off successfully you'll have someone they're preoccupied with, maybe even an ally.

Last edited:

Bro the blame comes to Pakistani Army as a senior mod here said police are actively being told by agencies not to go after people. In addition, TTP was able to cross the wired fence with ease. Guess how? @Irfan Baloch said it all.

Swat was terrorist free until Imran Khan got out. That raises a lot of suspicions among people. Also, TTP is usually in Eastern Afg or Waziristan. Swat doesn’t support them as shown by the locals.

These Afghans have caused us enough trouble and it's time we strike back in a way which will keep them busy.

We need to support a Khorosani separatism group that wants the partition of Afghanistan by creating an anti-Taliban/Afghanism narrative. If we can militarily support them and they seize control of their territories, they can announce de-facto independence for the region. Turn it into a human rights BS for protecting other ethnicities like Hazara and Tajiks and arm them militarily. Then the Afghans will be too focused trying to recapture that area against a decent Khorosani military which will be difficult and prolonged.

(Like the Kurdistan region in Iraq but self-announced independence)

Already the Tajiks and Hazaras are talking about genocide and anti-Taliban sentiment, further push the narrative and if you pull this off successfully you'll have someone they're preoccupied with, maybe even an ally.

Lmao one of the biggest Muslim televangelist in Pakistan makes videos like this:

As long as scholars in Pakistan praise them and ape over them you aren’t gonna get anything accomplished.

Lmao one of the biggest Muslim televangelist in Pakistan makes videos like this:

As long as scholars in Pakistan praise them and ape over them you aren’t gonna get anything accomplished.
I mean this would theoretically happen covertly in the background so it shouldn't matter what that dude supports.

The theoretical Khorosani group would gain control of their area and announce de-facto independence and have a decent military to defend itself, keeping the IEA busy trying to recapture that area.

But you make a good point, I don't know why they allow the fetishisation of a potential enemy state in this confused and lost nation. Imagine they went to war, Pakistanis would be fighting their own army like donkeys.

Honestly though I think we are fked, sandwiched on both sides and being damaged from within with absolute zero sign of competent leadership.

Back
Top Bottom