What's new

Scheduled Tribes’ Students Can Get Admission In IIM-A By Not Attempting Any Question In CAT

So if you are creamy layer, why do you need reservation? Are you too stupid to get admission on merit? I have a friend who is OBC and both of his parents were professors. He used to apply in the general category.

Because I believe the current system does no good to anyone and it is institutionalized discrimination against a significant section of the society--- poor people without reservation. I would like to see a study how reservation has actually helped the ST/SC communities. As I said before I am very doubtful it has. All my life I have only seen already well off people taking advantage of it.

My question is simple .. its the brahmins (who were the top of the food chain on varna) who do all the whining when it come to reservations.

However, the rest of the OC communities and OBC- Creamy layer people,
they don't cry they don't write that my coommunity is sufferning etc etc..( I also come from General category and I don see that much drama done by us on this )
Its the brahmins who say i'm being discriminated, im being punished for no fault of mine... they think the whole OC is made up of them alone...

This is the sad truth.. the villians who institutionalized the mistreatment of the poor SCs and STs who gleefully created untouchability, created the restriction on the ppl 's entry to temple (crazy kerala brahmins took it further and included untouchability to brahmins of other states)

And now they are the ones making the most noise against reservations...

look at the irony..

I'm glad god is bringing justice... I just hope to see the day SC and ST get back on them and maybe chuck them outta temples?...

If past crimes matter so much today, then Gyanpapi Mosque can also be destroyed. By that logic today's Muslims in India can be cut down for crimes done over the last few centuries. Dalits should kill some Jats. In that case Chinese should invade Japan. By that logic India should invade Britain and take their crown jewel and so on.

@hinduguy - I am all for reservation based on economic status alone. Money does not differentiate between the rich and the poor, the forward or backward. In case of so called backward classes a cap on a time frame should be kept. Also the reservations should never extend beyond the creamy layer. Now what do we see?

It's mostly the urban and affluent so called brats getting in these reserved seats and leaving halfway - in institutions like IITs and IIMs.

The ones who need education still linger on in the remotest corners of the country - deprived of the most basic education - let alone graduate level studies.

Reservation comes in when you have failed completely to provide the basic requirements to the population. Then you need to prioritize, chose one over the other. Incidentally so called upper castes are numerically inferior, so the reservation system continues for petty votebank politics.

And I don't believe even Narendra Modi can do much about it. If he does, he would be one of the ablest statesmen of all times. Time will tell.

Actually i also want to see mayans go spain and burn all bible and cathedals, as spanish burnt mayan religious books and symbols.

But I want justice to start at home...
Although I am in GEN category for no fault of mine or my ancestors... I still support reservations to bring justice to the SC and ST ppl who have no idea what is IIM or AU or DU... I am smart enough to take care and thrive.. as our admissions are not banned, but just made tougher...

Last edited:
My question is simple .. its the brahmins (who were the top of the food chain on varna) who do all the whining when it come to reservations.

I'm glad god is bringing justice... I just hope to see the day SC and ST get back on them and maybe chuck them outta temples?
Actually i also want to see mayans go spain and burn all bible and cathedals, as spanish burnt mayan religious books and symbols.
I am smart enough to take care and thrive.. as our admissions are not banned, but just made tougher...

Just one word -
LOL

:D

Just one word -
LOL

:D
don't we all hope for a just world:D

So if you are creamy layer, why do you need reservation? Are you too stupid to get admission on merit? I have a friend who is OBC and both of his parents were professors. He used to apply in the general category.

Because I believe the current system does no good to anyone and it is institutionalized discrimination against a significant section of the society--- poor people without reservation. I would like to see a study how reservation has actually helped the ST/SC communities. As I said before I am very doubtful it has. All my life I have only seen already well off people taking advantage of it.

:crazy: Actually he don't have a choice .. if u are OBC-Creamy u are under Gen whether u like or not

Last edited:
we suffer for wrongdoing of our ancestors??? what kind of stupid logic is that???

Are you enjoying the benefits your ancestors acquired on basis of caste discrimination for his/her family? Does your family have high social status? Ancestral properties? Stuff your lot excluded the lower castes from acquiring?

If past crimes matter so much today, then Gyanpapi Mosque can also be destroyed. By that logic today's Muslims in India can be cut down for crimes done over the last few centuries. Dalits should kill some Jats. In that case Chinese should invade Japan. By that logic India should invade Britain and take their crown jewel and so on.

@hinduguy - I am all for reservation based on economic status alone. Money does not differentiate between the rich and the poor, the forward or backward. In case of so called backward classes a cap on a time frame should be kept. Also the reservations should never extend beyond the creamy layer. Now what do we see?

It's mostly the urban and affluent so called brats getting in these reserved seats and leaving halfway - in institutions like IITs and IIMs.

The ones who need education still linger on in the remotest corners of the country - deprived of the most basic education - let alone graduate level studies.

Reservation comes in when you have failed completely to provide the basic requirements to the population. Then you need to prioritize, chose one over the other. Incidentally so called upper castes are numerically inferior, so the reservation system continues for petty votebank politics.

And I don't believe even Narendra Modi can do much about it. If he does, he would be one of the ablest statesmen of all times. Time will tell.

That is the reason why at least mosques in Mathura, Ayodhya, and Varanasi have to be moved.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying we will keep quiet about muslim atrocities and you keep quiet about our atrocities? You scratch my back and I scratch your back?

The reservations are for socially imposed disabilities and not for being lazy *** and poor. Otherwise, why will anyone want to be rich?

Actually he don't have a choice .. if u are OBC-Creamy u are under Gen whether u like or not

No he made it a point to apply in general. He was pretty clear that reservation was not meant for him.

The only stream where real studying is involved and actual work being done in india is medical.

For engineering we lack any infrastructure to do anything meaningful and u can ask any iit'an or nit'an how much do they study during their graduation.

Most probably they will start laughing at this question.

The good students among them leave india and other ones left clear the iim to get a management degree and thus a desk job that totally wastes their 4 year btech study.

Exceptions exist,some stellar students do work hard and are making mark but these guys are far and few.majority of them move out for the want of good job.
I did not understand what you are trying to point out (wrt to topic). If you meant medicine should be outside reservation, well its for medical council to allow a doctor to pass the exam. I dont want any leniency shown to anybody in those exams, otherwise a non skilled person with MBBS degree will be a scary thing. Reservation is just for getting into it, not passing exams after that. Thats how it is even now.

I did not understand what you are trying to point out (wrt to topic). If you meant medicine should be outside reservation, well its for medical council to allow a doctor to pass the exam. I dont want any leniency shown to anybody in those exams, otherwise a non skilled person with MBBS degree will be a scary thing. Reservation is just for getting into it, not passing exams after that. Thats how it is even now.

I was giving a general observation

I have first hand experience of the competence of these doctors.

They bend the rules to pass, just like they bend the rules to show they belong to non creamy layer.
I know a son of an eye surgeon claiming to be non creamy layer OBC.
He couldn't pass in 4 attempts, shifted the centre to Amritsar, and voila, passed in all subjects.

Another was caught with chits, barred from appearing in exams for 5 years, but was seen writing the exams again after 6 months.

These guys give dextrose to patients with hyperglycemia during internship.

Should I continue ?

Last edited:
Admission should be based on merit and reservation should be based on family economic condition.

Ambedkar has told us that stupidity is due to caste and we can eliminate stupidity by helping them overcome this injustice by helping them screw the rest of us.

That is why her children should have reservation....

Devyani-Khobragade_2768364b.jpg

And these brahmins children should have No reservation ....:agree:

ramesh_sujeet_jha_20070604.jpg

See.....now we can rejoice ...... we have made a perfect society or we are almost there. :coffee:
The whole caste system was installed by brahmins, they should be glad that they are spared despite all the evil things they brought upon this country.

category system was introduced to decrease the educational and financial gap between the unprivileged and the privileged ones.
this preferential bias was put in order to do the above in course of decades if not centuries.
the rot started by the upper classes during the past few millenia cant be undone in a few decades, especially when our society (the rural ones in particular), who still practice untouchability unabated.
the idea was to put one SC/ST person on the pedestal so the others get the guts to follow.
unfortunately, our leaders got an idea to use it to their own agenda.
to the ppl baying for equal meritocracy and shit, u should know the intellectual and physical level of a child belonging to an average SC/ST family (f*cked by society for thousands of years) cant match a child coming for a more privileged family.
agreed, some general cat guys are left behind in the madness, its called collateral damage.
u cant bat on the side of a few thousand unlucky chaps and forget the millions of already unlucky chaps.
nothings comes easy......
u need a good place to build ur house on.....cut the highs n fill the lows.

The whole caste system was installed by brahmins, they should be glad that they are spared despite all the evil things they brought upon this country.

LOL....Brahmins was only 4% of the population so they really couldn't have installed anything :lol:

Its the rest of the 96% who installed and implemented everything. That would be the Kshatriya and the Vaishya and the Shudra :P

I support the reservation for ST/SC. They have suffered for too long . And this is a chance for making atleast one generation of Tribal family better. One guy can then gude his community. But there should be a quality factor in a institute of IIM repute. Minimum cut off marks should be there. IIM recognises this but politicians?

Its time to stop reservations. Ambedkar mooted this reservation for a period of 15 years. And now it will continue for generations and generations.

I support the reservation for ST/SC. They have suffered for too long . And this is a chance for making atleast one generation of Tribal family better. One guy can then gude his community. But there should be a quality factor in a institute of IIM repute. Minimum cut off marks should be there. IIM recognises this but politicians?

Its time to stop reservations. Ambedkar mooted this reservation for a period of 15 years. And now it will continue for generations and generations.
u are absolutely right.
imo, the need of the hour is the refinement of the caste system based reservations.
SC/ST students coming from financially better off (earning more than 6 lac pa) should not be allowed to use reservation.
lets be honest in dealing with this problem. countless of SC/ST lives are better off , precisely due to our constitutional guarantees for them. Among which there is reservation.
we need to end the stalemate....it isnt leading anywhere

Back
Top Bottom