What's new

Scheduled Tribes’ Students Can Get Admission In IIM-A By Not Attempting Any Question In CAT

I heard from a reliable source that @levina and @Ayush also got admission because they were from the Scheduled Tribes ! :unsure:
i aint old enough like u and @levina to be eligible for management studies :smokin:

btw,yaar,to be very frank,this feeling of getting old is definitrly seeping in me.
i mean not the typical 'old' but ya,i do miss the kid/teenage ayush sometimes.

and i remember your posts saying the same..any comments??

well I want to ask, why is IIM so special? Its pretty ordinary by world standard, so trust me we are not losing anything.
Study loan is very easy to get if you get seat in any IIMs , I know that, but there is no need to make a special case for IIM.

The IIMs and institutes like the IIMs are speical because of what the people who come out of these institutes do.

There are special cases required where certain institutes need to defined as elite. The point is in institutes where you are training the cream of the country, now please do not say that the IIMs do not get the cream you need to remove the quota system. If you are below par in these institutes you will simply not cut it.

For your comment on world class, yes, the institute per se may not be purely from a facilities perspective. But, the students are.

I heard from a reliable source that @levina and @Ayush also got admission because they were from the Scheduled Tribes ! :unsure:

Not their fault they are born st,is it?
Problem is the whole family is eligible for quota,ideally it should be one time only.

But then in subcontinent ideal is a rarely followed

Not their fault they are born st,is it?
Problem is the whole family is eligible for quota,ideally it should be one time only.

But then in subcontinent ideal is a rarely followed

Aaye haaye @Armstrong will you stop spreading rumors about me and @Ayush ???:pissed:

And mind you even if I was born SC/ST i would have been against the reservation system.:agree:

Aaye haaye @Armstrong will you stop spreading rumors about me and @Ayush ???:pissed:

And mind you even if I was born SC/ST i would have been against the reservation system.:agree:

What rumors ? Both you and @Ayush come from a long-line of Tribes who dress up as Barney the Dinosaur and aspire to become Engineers ! :unsure:

I don't understand why people call you & @Ayush as Engineers when in reality you're a Construction Worker and @Ayush is a Mechanic ! :whistle:

What rumors ? Both you and @Ayush come from a long-line of Tribes who dress up as Barney the Dinosaur and aspire to become Engineers ! :unsure:

I don't understand why people call you & @Ayush as Engineers when in reality you're a Construction Worker and @Ayush is a Mechanic ! :whistle:

Nevah evah look down upon a construction worker.:angry:
Learn to respect those who earn on their own ...they aren't like you who gets pocket money from his dad and gobbles down pizzas in the nearest Pizza hut outlet.:p:
:bunny::butcher:

Shan likes your avatar. :D You are a construction worker? Hats off, then. Salute :fans:
Who is shan?:undecided:

It should be on merit doesn't matter who you are. What a strange rule.

I sort of disagree with that because everybody dose not get equal chance or education at least in India, A person from a tribe in some corner of India can just take the opportunity to grow not just himself but his community..

Before my fello members pounce on me ill just want to let then know that i also newer got in to an iit because the GM cutoff was too high...

Though reservation has disadvantages i have seen advantages too.. so i think we should keep the reservation and change it to more economic basis with time..

Learn to respect those who earn on their own ...they aren't like you who gets pocket money from his dad and gobbles down pizzas in the nearest Pizza hut outlet.:p:

Wow.....I never looked down upon a Construction Worker - an Honest Laborer, in my Opinion, has the same value and worth as the President of a Country ! :)

But you on the other hand are a Construction Worker who introduces herself as a Civil Engineer ! :p:

And I earn some of that money myself too ! :ashamed:

Who is shan?:undecided:
shan is the Satish Chandra of India and Zaid Hamid of Pakistan combined - an extra-terrestrial of supposedly Nordic Centaurian origins. He now goes by the name of Nuri Natt. Currently Chief of Genetics and Race on pdf.

You know who is Satish Chandra right? India's legitimate ruler? :azn: Google and you will know this epic spammer 'God's avataar'.

I sort of disagree with that because everybody dose not get equal chance or education at least in India, A person from a tribe in some corner of India can just take the opportunity to grow not just himself but his community..

Before my fello members pounce on me ill just want to let then know that i also newer got in to an iit because the GM cutoff was too high...

Though reservation has disadvantages i have seen advantages too.. so i think we should keep the reservation and change it to more economic basis with time..

Problem is it should be one time only meaning only one generation from the family should get it.

After he gets it,his children should be not eligible.

Also once u get quota in graduation why the **** would u need it in post graduation when u studied the same like any general candidate,heard same lectures etc?

Its not right

I think i should marry a ST. Then At least my kids will have a smoother life than i , a mere General candidate ever did:mad:8-)

that depends on ur gender! a SC/ST lady after marrying a non SC/ST male loses all privallage and her children also wont get any reservation. However a Non SC/ST lady after marriage with SC/ST male gets all privillages! ;)

Back
Top Bottom