What's new

Scheduled Tribes’ Students Can Get Admission In IIM-A By Not Attempting Any Question In CAT

Problem is it should be one time only meaning only one generation from the family should get it.

After he gets it,his children should be not eligible.

Also once u get quota in graduation why the **** would u need it in post graduation when u studied the same like any general candidate,heard same lectures etc?

Its not right
It's perpetuating racism. It's like - see a Dalit must be mentally of lower calibre, hence he/she needs more support. Pathetic thinking. There are many who don't have castes at all. Caste based reservation today(after almost 70 years of independence) is utterly ridiculous and cannot be supported by any logic.

The only reason is - votebank politics. This does not get much attention because the Muslim card is not played much. Castes - lower and higher are all Hindu (almost), so nobody is bothered.

shan is the Satish Chandra of India and Zaid Hamid of Pakistan combined - an extra-terrestrial of supposedly Nordic Centaurian origins. He now goes by the name of Nuri Natt. Currently Chief of Genetics and Race on pdf.

You know who is Satish Chandra right? India's legitimate ruler? :azn: Google and you will know this epic spammer 'God's avataar'.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh- myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-gaaaaaaaaaawddddddd

I was shocked when I saw the image and his blog.:blink:

Wow.....I never looked down upon a Construction Worker - an Honest Laborer, in my Opinion, has the same value and worth as the President of a Country ! :)

But you on the other hand are a Construction Worker who introduces herself as a Civil Engineer !

Civil engineer is a construction worker ...in a way.:p:

Armstron said:
And I earn some of that money myself too ! :ashamed:
Really?o_O

ha I was born SC/ST i would have been against the reservation system.:agree:
y u wanna do that?:dirol::dirol:

What rumors ? Both you and @Ayush come from a long-line of Tribes who dress up as Barney the Dinosaur and aspire to become Engineers ! :unsure:

I don't understand why people call you & @Ayush as Engineers when in reality you're a Construction Worker and @Ayush is a Mechanic ! :whistle:
:omghaha::omghaha:

it was necessary so that weaker section get fair chance to get into all the institutions/jobs that otherwise difficult to get into due to inherent backwardness they are born into.
Due to proliferation of coaching classes, where people are ready to spend thousands to get into these institutions, those who cant afford are still disadvantaged (even after graduation). And due to complete lack of reliable data on income level, caste is a fairly good indicator and should be use for affirmative action, even in this case.

And it was a right step.

If past crimes matter so much today, then Gyanpapi Mosque can also be destroyed. By that logic today's Muslims in India can be cut down for crimes done over the last few centuries. Dalits should kill some Jats. In that case Chinese should invade Japan. By that logic India should invade Britain and take their crown jewel and so on.

@hinduguy - I am all for reservation based on economic status alone. Money does not differentiate between the rich and the poor, the forward or backward. In case of so called backward classes a cap on a time frame should be kept. Also the reservations should never extend beyond the creamy layer. Now what do we see?

It's mostly the urban and affluent so called brats getting in these reserved seats and leaving halfway - in institutions like IITs and IIMs.

The ones who need education still linger on in the remotest corners of the country - deprived of the most basic education - let alone graduate level studies.

Reservation comes in when you have failed completely to provide the basic requirements to the population. Then you need to prioritize, chose one over the other. Incidentally so called upper castes are numerically inferior, so the reservation system continues for petty votebank politics.

And I don't believe even Narendra Modi can do much about it. If he does, he would be one of the ablest statesmen of all times. Time will tell.

In my opinion govt should open a talent hunting org with, if necessary, help from private companies.

They should hunt for talented students throughout nation's institutions and after they are selected, they should be given concession that what ever education loans they require, they will get, but with condition that they will not be able to apply for visa of any other nation or work there for at least 10 years.

For those 10 years they will have to work in Indian companies, within India.

Liar liar..pants on fire...:p:

Oh please just because your pocket money comes direct from Hubby doesn't mean that I too must have it sourced from elsewhere ! :p:

Yes....some trading, some free-lance work and the stipend I get as an Intern ! :)

Oh please just because your pocket money comes direct from Hubby doesn't mean that I too must have it sourced from elsewhere ! :p:

Yes....some trading, some free-lance work and the stipend I get as an Intern ! :)
Hey bro - where do you freelance? And trading what? Stocks? :pop:

I thought I told you I am a corporate trainer :coffee:
Btw didnt know you were an inter.:)

So dont you have any kinda reservation system for minorities and other financially backward ppl in your country?

I belong from SC caste...Considering u r all aware of how dalit were treated in hindu culture and how Dr. ambedkar shows us a new path. when u change yr religion nobody gives u money or home that was the condition of my grandfather coz as per the rule in hindu religion we are never allowed to keep such things so we never had economical nor emotional support. So what u do when yr country is independent and you want all your ppl to contribute in nation development?....I believe Reservation was one of the good thing that happened that time though it had and will have some negative impact on society but u can clearly see the difference that the one who for 1000yrs were never allowed to be touch are not part of society and contributing to the nation building.

About me:
My grandfather didn't go to school(u now know why)..my dad did only 3rd standard and i am now engineer just because we can afford that because of reservation. I am the first engineer in my society where i live and now everyone got the ambition that yes they can also learn which they never imagine of.So this has uplift my family lifestyle in 3rd generation after independance in some sensible way.

What i will do:
Now i want my kid to educate more than me....i won't take advantage of reservation just because i now find myself capable to allow my kid to compete with general students.

What society need to do:
Society need to understand the pain they have gone through. Not everyone is benefited by this coz still lack of awareness. When we want to represent India on international level don't forget it includes each citizen. Don't try to spread hatred..coz begger knows the value of money....so do we know the value of reservation.

I love every religion of India and i don't do this racism which you can cross confirm from my previous posts.
I hope you will take this in good spirit. This discussion will never end had lot of talk shows on this..so for sake let this topic go.
@levina @SarthakGanguly @chak de INDIA @scorpionx @IND151 and rest all.

I thought I told you I am a corporate trainer :coffee:
Btw didnt know you were an inter.:)

So dont you have any kinda reservation system for minorities and other financially backward ppl in your country?

I know that you are a corporate trainer - Busss wahaan Chai aur Biscuit khaneiii aaap pohanch jatiii haiiin ! :lol:

Yes I am but looking towards some further studies !

Yes we do; for the Religious Minorities, for the Ethnic Minorities, for people hailing from the Underdeveloped Areas, for some employees of some Institutions and for Refugees/Asylum Seekers !

Back
Top Bottom