What's new

Scheduled Tribes’ Students Can Get Admission In IIM-A By Not Attempting Any Question In CAT

2. There is no caste based discrimination in the Hindu religion. Culture - yes. If you have to blame the religion, quote the verses and we can discuss. Bu

It depends on Individual actually,which angle you see your religion from.Religious scriptures and it's interpretations had gradually weakened the foundation of the early Vedic societies and lets not shy away from this fact. There have been plenty of verses which had been used to segregate the lower strata from the rest,pushing them slowly and dangerously out of any social privileges which they used to receive three thousand years ago with respect for the "law of equality" by all. So I do not agree with this particular point of view while I agree with the rest.

Last edited:
It depends on Individual actually,which angle you see your religion from.Religious scriptures and it's interpretations had gradually weakened the foundation of the early Vedic societies and lets not shy away from this fact. There have been plenty of verses which had been used to segregate the lower strata from the rest,pushing them slowly and dangerously out of any social privileges which they used to receive three thousand years ago with respect for the "law of equality" by all. So I do not agree with this particular point of view while I agree with the rest.
Well, point them out to me and I will flush them down the toilet. My morality decides what is good or bad for me - not a verse - that to me is the basic of Dharma. :D Back to the Vedas :tup:

Back
Top Bottom