What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

Entirely as expected and predicted.
Maybe they thought to spare IK the embarrasement and legal problems if the names were included on his insistence, since he couldn't have proved their involvement? /s

Yes, but clearly there can be an investigation without any named accused. That is the point.
If you debating the process then yes! You can file a report without naming anyone.
but technically that investigation will bear no findings.

But when i wish to name someone in my report the police must comply and should write those names and investigate. police cannot deny me that!

Police by law cannot ask anyone to not name certain individuals. heck you can even press charges against the officer for not taking your report correctly. Thats what the Laws says.

Maybe they thought to spare IK the embarrasement and legal problems if the names were included on his insistence, since he couldn't have proved their involvement? /s
Lets say IK comes back to power and thats FIR still exist with naming the current gov personal and The accused general.
That FIR would be a ticking bomb for them and they know that fact. hence doing what they can do not name that in the FIR.

SC pays homage to Bajwa and sons and its a part of establishment…

This is stall tatic, to give lollipop to IK.. i bet SC wants IK to be dead, as he will take them to cleaners

Lets say IK comes back to power and thats FIR still exist with naming the current gov personal and The accused general.
That FIR would be a ticking bomb for them and they know that fact. hence doing what they can do not name that in the FIR.
BINGO. We all know there's going to be no proceedings on it, nor is PTI expecting any. But once the FIR is filed, It's there unless the LHC expunges it from official record, ready to be dusted and used by the next govt of IK.
Maybe that's why @VCheng is so concerned about the fact that IK wants to register an FIR without giving the proof along with it? :D

By the way, there are reports that FIR hasn't been lodged yet.

I was going by this:

Why can't I name people, asks Imran​

PTI chairman Imran Khan, in an interview with CNN today, asked why he couldn't take the names of people who he believed were behind his assassination attempt.
"How come I as a person who was about to be assassinated can't name the people who planned this attempt on me," he demanded.

If IK doesn't sign the FIR, the FIR will be considered coming from the government.

It is a useless FIR, that will be thrown away as soon as the law and order is restored in the country.

SC pays homage to Bajwa and sons and its a part of establishment…

This is stall tatic, to give lollipop to IK.. i bet SC wants IK to be dead, as he will take them to cleaners

CJ is a very weak and characterless person.

If IK doesn't sign the FIR, the FIR will be considered coming from the government.

It is a useless FIR, that will be thrown away as soon as the law and order is restored in the country.

An FIR coming from the government still remains valid for reporting a cognizable offence.

I was going by this:

Why can't I name people, asks Imran​

PTI chairman Imran Khan, in an interview with CNN today, asked why he couldn't take the names of people who he believed were behind his assassination attempt.
"How come I as a person who was about to be assassinated can't name the people who planned this attempt on me," he demanded.
You need to read what happened in Model Town Massacre case.

An FIR was finally registered against 21 persons, including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, on Thursday, hours after Defence Minister Khawaja Asif announced that the process of lodging the FIR had begun.

the question is, will the SC take notice of this or will it opt to receive it's share in the abuses, that it has so far been spared of (in relative terms). They were better off not involved that if they jump in and accept these shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom