What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

I also think so..

Something big is going to happen within the next few hours.
WhatsApp going mental with rumours. Keep an eye on developments next 12 to 24 hours.

DC office in a panic apparently.

what are the rumors ?
I’d rather not share them on PDF because of the sensitive situation in the country. There is a reason schools are shut 8th and day after:

0B6EEAA7-9148-407A-B963-7359962A1260.jpeg

There is no such provision, in our law, as far as FIR is concerned.
There is - after an IO conducts an investigation he has the ability to route that for prosecution. The judge then conducts the legal process and in the final ruling has the path to conclude the FIR into 3 or 4 paths. One of which is a ruling that the FIR and original complaint was malafide and will willful ill-intentions. That provision exists. Why I know that ? Lets just say I have been closer to FIR related issues than I would like to be.

“A” Class FIR: A Class FIR is true but accused persons are untraced.

“B” Class FIR: B Class FIR is maliciously false.

“C” Class FIR: C Class FIR can be disposed of being non cognizable offence.
Excellent answer. These were the 3 paths I was alluding to earlier.

WhatsApp going mental with rumours. Keep an eye on developments next 12 to 24 hours.

DC office in a panic apparently.
Martial law? Traitor Bajwa so far has given no hint of leaving beside a statement. I guess he wants a retirement package like Zia. Hopefully people in forces can arrange that for him.

Martial law? Traitor Bajwa so far has given no hint of leaving beside a statement. I guess he wants a retirement package like Zia. Hopefully people in forces can arrange that for him.
Nothing that a crate of mangoes can’t fix…

Back
Top Bottom