What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

the question is, will the SC take notice of this or will it opt to receive it's share in the abuses, that it has so far been spared of (in relative terms). They were better off not involved that if they jump in and accept these shenanigans.

PMLN is repeating the same despite knowing that FIR is the right of the complainant.

Dr. Tahir ul Qadri also had to strive a lot to get that done. This is what he said:

"We do not accept any investigation committee or FIR lodged by police..............." and finally his right was accepted. Although there were still some loopholes in the FIR that lead to the investigations go nowhere, TUQ accepted that.

I was going by this:

Why can't I name people, asks Imran​

PTI chairman Imran Khan, in an interview with CNN today, asked why he couldn't take the names of people who he believed were behind his assassination attempt.
"How come I as a person who was about to be assassinated can't name the people who planned this attempt on me," he demanded.
Exactly! someone somewhere is sub-doing his rights.
its genuine demand to ask

the question is, will the SC take notice of this or will it opt to receive it's share in the abuses, that it has so far been spared of (in relative terms). They were better off not involved that if they jump in and accept these shenanigans.
Unless we have law and order restored in the country, and no judge is under any kind of influence, SC will proceed with caution not to get their own video clips from some quarter.

Yes, but clearly there can be an investigation without any named accused. That is the point.
That’s not the point. As per law, IK has every right to file the FiR and name the three people. That this hasn’t happened is a gross violation of law.

Naming any accused in any FIR is not a right, and not even a legal requirement.
It is a right for the victim.
May not be a legal requirement - but this is entirely different to what is being discussed here.

1667847333760.png

Expecting fireworks in Pindi as per repor
Naming any accused in any FIR is not a right, and not even a legal requirement.
it’s completely lawful and legal to have suspicions over someone.
the investigation has to decide if wether the individual was wrong fully accused or the accusation is true to nature.

the investigation has to decide if wether the individual was wrong fully accused or the accusation is true to nature.

I will wait for the investigation, in that case, and for any proof to be presented, as was claimed.

@VCheng , is estab lover, and will say anything to protect swindlers and corrupt mafia of pakistan..

i agree @COOKie LOOkie.... FIR with names need to go in, this will reign in terrorist internal branch of Establishment, who kills its own people and hide behind rahe haq kay shaheedon (the genuine soldiers)

For the investigation to begin, a FIR is needed.. :D
I think this is the part he doesn’t understand. Without an FIR you can use article 24. But it’s okay let him live in his echo chamber.

Back
Top Bottom