What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani version of Khumeni will be touted as for Qadri.

Khumeni kicked Shah, Qadri kicked Raja.

Khumeni was much better.... He made Iran a good power dont think he will do the same.

Pakistani version of Khumeni will be touted as for Qadri.

Khumeni kicked Shah, Qadri kicked Raja. :D

He dint. te case was already in court.

the timing is bad though.

qadari is just trying to tarnish the image of the country nothing else.

In few months the current govt will complete its tenure so let it complete it .

whats the use of staging such a protest to dethorn the govt at this stage just few months earlier when there will be elections in may

Fayzan
This picture says all every one see this picture and comment

People need to understand that as much we would like to skin these ppp people alive, that this is neither the right time nor the right way to get justice.

Elections should be held on time no matter what and through due process these politicians should face justice.

With all due respect but CJ and Qadri are doing the exact thing Zardari kuta wants them to do, they are making PPP a martyr party again.

He dint. te case was already in court.

the timing is bad though.

qadari is just trying to tarnish the image of the country nothing else.

In few months the current govt will complete its tenure so let it complete it .

whats the use of staging such a protest to dethorn the govt at this stage just few months earlier when there will be elections in may

ary bhai tum leker ajao na koi acha sharef admi, election me 30% turn out hota he, what government by the people?

election ho jaye ge time peh, tumhe fiker kerne ke zarurat nahi he, tum election bhi lado ge tu phir bhi koi chaudry jeet jaye ga

I agree, it came out of the blue.

That I don't agree. Boots may not have anything to do with PM's arrest orders but I see a Mian Sahab influencing Supreme Court on Asif's suggestion to sacrifice PM in order to either divert the attention from Qadri or sabotage the Long March.

Exactly what turns me off about Qadri. Our situation was bad from the start so where was he 3 4 years ago. He comes a few months before Interim Govt shouting reforms and saying if he is asked to lead the Interim Govt he sont say no. Thats why i still after all of this say that this guy is bad news.

I asked my friend who will bow down to america faster him or the mullah parties we have over here?
he answered both at the same time at the speed of light.

People need to understand that as much we would like to skin these ppp people alive, that this is neither the right time nor the right way to get justice.

Elections should be held on time no matter what and through due process these politicians should face justice.

With all due respect but CJ and Qadri are doing the exact thing Zardari kuta wants them to do, they are making PPP a martyr party again.
Sir if people are ready to become fools than this is not the fault of CJ if they are ready to vote for corrupt PPP than they should not cry when their women are raped and when they are robbed and they face poverty because they deserve it

Exactly what turns me off about Qadri. Our situation was bad from the start so where was he 3 4 years ago. He comes a few months before Interim Govt shouting reforms and saying if he is asked to lead the Interim Govt he sont say no. Thats why i still after all of this say that this guy is bad news.

I asked my friend who will bow down to america faster him or the mullah parties we have over here?
he answered both at the same time at the speed of light.

Qadri wants to influence interim setup to facilitate America on their exit from Afghanistan. It's a foreign Agenda as fa as I'm concerned.

People will give him this title. Just wait.

I dont want him to have this title. :hitwall::hitwall:

That I don't agree. Boots may not have anything to do with PM's arrest orders but I see a Mian Sahab influencing Supreme Court on Asif's suggestion to sacrifice PM in order to either divert the attention from Qadri or sabotage the Long March.

Cmon yaar. It doesnt fit at all..,. If there is any hidden hand it had to be ISI or America and i am not implying its them i am just saying the Shareefs have no hand in this. Dont see it.

Mabrook !

I will distribute 10 Kg of sweets in Riyadh tomorrow.

If some one "erradicates" Zardari tonight,

I will host lunch for 500 people with Naimi lambs in Riyadh tomorrow

:nono::nono:

pakistan still has democrazy :cheesy::cheesy:

Because their were no interference from Military in day to day running operations of the country for last five years it has exposed a lot of the rats politicians.

PPP PIgs cant say we couldn't implement our agenda cause Military so they cant hide their UN qualified A.ss any more and others are starting to face their crimes i say some parts of democrazy are working we no Zardari will never be reelected again ever.

Sir if people are ready to become fools than this is not the fault of CJ if they are ready to vote for corrupt PPP than they should not cry when their women are raped and when they are robbed and they face poverty because they deserve it

As harsh this comment is i agree..... If our people are that stupid then yes they deserve these kind of leaders. I still have trouble believing that PPP came just bcz the death of bibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom