What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will host lunch for 500 people with Naimi lambs in Riyadh tomorrow

Cant you do it in lahore? This way i can join too for some lambs.

Because their were no interference from Military in day to day running operations of the country for last five years it has exposed a lot of the rats politicians.

PPP PIgs cant say we couldn't implement our agenda cause Military so they cant hide their UN qualified A.ss any more and others are starting to face their crimes i say some parts of democrazy are working we no Zardari will never be reelected again ever.

Which is why i support the notion of no army in politics no matter.

ary bhai tum leker ajao na koi acha sharef admi, election me 30% turn out hota he, what government by the people?

election ho jaye ge time peh, tumhe fiker kerne ke zarurat nahi he, tum election bhi lado ge tu phir bhi koi chaudry jeet jaye ga

Elections are not meant to elect acha admi. election is a process to filter the bad performer.

whoever wins good or bad the election process must go on.

Cmon yaar. It doesnt fit at all..,. If there is any hidden hand it had to be ISI or America and i am not implying its them i am just saying the Shareefs have no hand in this. Dont see it.

Can't say about US but ISI's relation with SC isn't exactly ideal. Supreme wasn't very happy with Qadri to begin with and then to issue PM arrest orders in the midst of Qadri's speech doesn't add up. However, that's just me. Only time will tell what actually is going on.

Elections are not meant to elect acha admi. election is a process to filter the bad performer.

Exactly and people are acting like little kid whom CJ have given a candy to dance for.

Can't say about US but ISI's relation with SC isn't exactly ideal. Supreme wasn't very happy with Qadri to begin with and then to issue PM arrest orders in the midst of Qadri's speech doesn't add up. However, that's just me. Only time will tell what actually is going on.

Find yourself a job, if you can't do that let us @ PDF donate some money for you.

shut up.

Fear the day ordinary people of Pakistan learn their rights, you will be treated much the same as those who call them selves politicians.

Love to see such news, and these all culprits from Presidential and prim minister house should be sent behind bars, and most important to arrest Reman Malik (foreign spy).

but election process is faulty in pakistan, the tax evaders arnt caught, the corrupts arnt caught democracy wise pakistan isnt very mature

election must go on right, i agree, but reforms are needed

Well his arrest warrant didnt change anything since light still went according to schedule.

Find yourself a job, if you can't do that let us @ PDF donate some money for you.

shut up.

Fear the day ordinary people of Pakistan learn their rights, you will be treated much the same as those who call them selves politicians.

My friend why are you so angry.?

Mabrook !

I will distribute 10 Kg of sweets in Riyadh tomorrow.

If some one "erradicates" Zardari tonight,

I will host lunch for 500 people with Naimi lambs in Riyadh tomorrow

just like the person in your DP made sure that Bhutto legacy will continue to haunt us (by making him a Shaheed) this act will make Bilawal a hero forever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom