What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar please don't exaggerate if it is true then please confirm it properly from sources. I also want to see the Army but I am waiting until it happens if it happens then there will be no place for fat a$$ people to run any where.

What else am I suppose to say? Army that we never wanted is getting in through loopholes. Moron Padri is paving way for them to intervene.

Its not a coup by army but by democratic process. Judiciary is part of democratic gov right. So people and judiciary toppled gov. Army should take notes, dont always need charge by 111. There are other ways

Read my above post, army was requested by interior ministry for security in red zone and crowd control, so in a sense they are already their, all they need is a call from pindi, but i pray it doesnt jappen because i want revolution by people

Yaar people who are supporting him and on the march are illiterate mullahs and moulvis. If he started shouting that he is imam mehdi right now they would say yes. Which brings us to the case that if people tried to tell them that this was not Qadri spell but the CJ decision they would beat that guy up. I said it before i will say it again get ready for a very extremist pakistan if this guy gets into election and become Our PM or president.

Pakistani version of Khumeni will be touted as for Qadri.

Khumeni kicked Shah, Qadri kicked Raja. :D

The Pakistani Supreme Court has ordered the arrest of Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf in connection with a corruption case, officials say.

The court ordered the arrest of PM Ashraf on Tuesday morning, in relation to a case relating to contracts for the purchase of rental power plants by the federal government when Ashraf was the federal minister for water and power.

Fawad Chaudhry, an adviser to the PM, condemned the court's order, calling it "unconstitutional".

The Supreme Court ordered the arrest of 16 people, including the prime minister, and directed authorities to present Ashraf in court on Wednesday, local media reported.

"[Raja Pervez Ashraf] was the power and electricity minister and during that time he is said to have embezzled millions of dollars, the case was pending at the Supreme Court and the court therefore decided that the PM should be arrested immediately," reported Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder in Islamabad.

"There were serious accusations that the PM was directly involved as minister in siphoning off millions of dollars."

The move has come as Tahir-ul-Qadri, a populist cleric, demanded the resignation of the government in protests attended by thousands of followers in the heart of the capital Islamabad. His supporters welcomed the news, celebrating at their sit-in protest outside the parliament in Islamabad.

Pakistan's benchmark Karachi Stock Exchange index fell by nearly three percent after news of the court order, highlighting investor anxiety over political uncertainty.

Yousuf Raza Gilani, the country's last prime minister, was dismissed by the Supreme Court in April last year after being found guilty of committing contempt of court by refusing to send a letter to Swiss authorities related to corruption investigations against President Asif Ali Zardari.
Pakistan top court orders PM arrest - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Qadri sb ko malala pa hamla to yad raha bt daily basis pa waziristaan ma drone attacks ho rahay hain wo yaad nai hain. qadri sb drone attacks ko side pa rakh kr kia sabit karna chahtay hain?

Yes the month is of Rabi ul Awwal the rise of Islam is just near lets establish Islamic Shariah in the Pakistan get rid of corrupt leaders and improve the state of Pakistan and than Muslim Ummah its show down time May ALLAH protect Pakistan and Muslim Umma and give us righteous leaders as replacement for these corrupt morons

Yaar i am all for this but with the branch of close minded and foolish mullahs and moulvis in our country i wont be surprised if every book other then Quran or a book by an islamic writter is burned on open ground. Starts from roots. Rather then the judgmental moulvis that are waiting for this.

Pakistani version of Khumeni will be touted as for Qadri.

Khumeni kicked Shah, Qadri kicked Raja. :D

Shah was all in all whereas Raja is a marionette. Parliament is still intact to elect another one! People have lost their minds, Oll Phol bak rahe hein.

lolz tum log apna koi kam khud bhi ker liya karoooooooo :bounce:

Imran Bhai App Islamabad mein kiya kerr rehai hain jaldi see ghair jain verna bhabhi sumjehe gi app politician bun gai hain phir zeyada paisya mange gee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom