What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
pml-n is not really the opposition. in any case they are just as bad. never heard of not having an opposition in the parliment.

Wat are you talking about?
I'm saying, from what I can a$ses, Mian Sahab influenced SC to issue Arrest Orders against PM with PPP's consent moset likely to eithe divert the attention from Long March or sabotage the Long March alltogether.

I'm saying, from what I can *****, Mian Sahab influenced SC to issue Arrest Orders against PM with PPP's consent moset likely to eithe divert the attention from Long March or sabotage the Long March alltogether.

what a loser, you have been a loser since yesterday :flame:

Yaar hamara PM bhi arrest kar lo. Woh protest bhi nahin karega. Bolta hi nahin kuch. :D

Hum apna waala apko de dete hain, apke bolne ki saari kami poori ker dega.

I'm saying, from what I can *****, Mian Sahab influenced SC to issue Arrest Orders against PM with PPP's consent moset likely to eithe divert the attention from Long March or sabotage the Long March alltogether.

shahji, i see. so u think raja was expendable? if so, why was he appointed? they could ve appointed someone better. no?

111 Brigade on its way...

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh

Doubt it .... Really doubt it.

I'm saying, from what I can a$ses, Mian Sahab influenced SC to issue Arrest Orders against PM with PPP's consent moset likely to eithe divert the attention from Long March or sabotage the Long March alltogether.

If that was case, Tahir and his supporters wont be calling it their success...

Believe it or not... Tahir, PPP and SC all are in this drama and have equal rights....

Any one talking sense right now would be like a dude trying to pacify a mob of thousands who are hell bent on killing someone. Yes there are problems in Pakistan, yes we need to fix this chit, but come the fook on people use ur brains the PM got indited in a criminal conspiracy where he defrauded the GOV and the tax payers for their money. But the sweet timing of the CJ and the sack of chit taking credit for it now. Oh come one people use ur heads, lets not get carried away with it, and start making a hero of a fake impostor, he is a fake guys lets bring change by making out votes count and not follow the dog like a herd of sheep's. Wake up before its too late. Wake up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom