What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
asma jahangir blames army to be behind all of this , typical asma

WHAT????? Ok not everything has army behind it even though there is a good chance there is a hidden party in this. Asma has lost all credibility due to her screaming army. What? did the army do something to her?

Asma Jehangir was just on the TV and she practically said the same exact thing I did.
I guess great analysts think alike!
SC, ISI hand in glove !

Thats good. Have he resigned?
Cos in India to arrest an PM, we need Presidents Approval.
Is there something lik that in Pakistan?

In Pakistan, PM is not immune. I reckon authorities don't need any approval from President.

My guess is PMLN inflenced Supreme Court here. I just can't digest the timing.

pml-n is not really the opposition. in any case they are just as bad. never heard of not having an opposition in the parliment.

Seriously people need to use their brains now why would CJ issue arrest warrant for PM when Qadri is giving a speech and asking for dissolving the Govt. Imran Khan and Nawaz needs to take the charge of situation here now, instead of reacting to the situation they need to be proactive, all political parties should join hands get rid of this scum Qadri and also to stop any more drama bazi

Rental Raja must be thinking why Partition happened. At least in India, PM doesn't get arrested even if he is involved in billions of dollars worth of corruption

We just have a good chief justice otherwise its not like they were arrested before too.

Rental Raja must be thinking why Partition happened. At least in India, PM doesn't get arrested even if he is involved in billions of dollars worth of corruption. :rofl:

well cant say, our SC is not exactly an angel and neither its free from political influence

Asma Jehangir was just on the TV and she practically said the same exact thing I did.
SC, ISI hand in glove !

asma has always been anti army, thats nothing new

she howls the same rhetoric again and again

SC, ISI hand in glove !

Dude if you compare yourself to asma jehangir you are insulting yourself. You might wanna pick another analyst to compare too.

SC, ISI hand in glove !

Did you bother to hear what ansar abbasi sahab said...please watch geo now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom