What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
in any case I don't think anyone expected Raja to last this long. He was meant to be bali ka bakra after Gilani's abrupt end to his tenure. Raja got more than he expected out of this premiership. Time to make way...

Maloom hai yahi jawaab aayega.

Par aur bure haalat honge bhai,

Political instability is worse for economy just like physical security.

one day of sacrifice is better than million years of torture

i see bright future of pakistan from here now

I'm most amazed with the timing.. I have a feeling a little game is being played behind the scenes.

If the people won't approve of the army..then maybe they can install a puppet *cough* qadri *cough* to do their bidding?

one day of sacrifice, years of luxury

with bombs exploding in pakistan and bad security situation of pakistan, investors were already fleeing

Yes, I agree with you on this. People need to be patient & continue.

C'mon guys, you can't be that dumb. Arrest orders of a sitting Prime Minister in the midst of a Long March?
Nothin' seems out of ordinary here?

Dude, people themselves will give him credit. Understand the emotional psychology of desperate people. Remember my words.

Qadri will be said as architect of this so called Revolution.

KRAIT normally i disagree with you but you are right . He is already shouting that this was bcz of his half speech and if he gave a full speech the govt would fall magically. This is too weird. The timing is starting to get to me even though the CJ is a great guy. I am starting to think of a very very extremist pakistan where mullah will walk the street unchallenged if this guy becomes PM or president even if he says he doesn't want election.

Indeed. Another blunder if its planned and executed by ISI.

this could be a blessing in disguise. consider teh very different circumstances we now live under. ISI has gotten smart!
they got relevant parties back to make sure everything turns out for the better.

one day of sacrifice, years of luxury

with bombs exploding in pakistan and bad security situation of pakistan, investors were already fleeing

PM is nothing more than a marionette! If he goes parliament would elect another one in days! Don't get that excited!

KRAIT normally i disagree with you but you are right . He is already shouting that this was bcz of his half speech and if he gave a full speech the govt would fall magically. This is too weird. The timing is starting to get to me even though the CJ is a great guy. I am starting to think of a very very extremist pakistan where mullah will walk the street unchallenged if this guy becomes PM or president even if he says he doesn't want election.

The problem with CJ is that he gives half final verdict on the cases & plus he does not even try to implement the verdict, then what happens is he goes quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom