What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be a blessing in disguise. consider teh very different circumstances we now live under. ISI has gotten smart!
they got relevant parties back to make sure everything turns out for the better.

Yaar ISI should have no business in making / kicking govts. Thats the bottom line.

I guess this is either a diversion tactic on Govrnment's part or to sabotage Long Mach alltogether perhaps?
I see a PPP-PMLN-SC alliance here.

Tahir Ul Qadri just won the hearts of millions of Pakistanis!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, just heard mqm is setting up campms for the long march peopel now. what a shameful lot!

They just saw that no attacks, govt allowed them in and he is talking that he brought the end of PM... Cant blame the lotas :D :D

we wanted to crash the stock market.

The market was going to crash whenever the decision was going to come. It was inevitable. he was called for arrest due to the corruption in rental power.

PM is nothing more than a marionette! If he goes parliament would elect another one in days! Don't get that excited!

i dont think then getting second PM dismissed is OK for government, and the march is not postponed

zardari's neck on the noose

I guess this is either a diversion tactic on Govrnment's part or to sabotage Long Mach alltogether perhaps?
I see a PPP-PMLN-SC alliance here.

It is possible but PML-N & PPP are already united to cover each other a**es.

corruption, while he was water and electricity minister..

Thats good. Have he resigned?
Cos in India to arrest an PM, we need Presidents Approval.
Is there something lik that in Pakistan?

Rental Raja must be thinking why Partition happened. At least in India, PM doesn't get arrested even if he is involved in billions of dollars worth of corruption. :rofl:

PML-N and PPP are done. They are on exit control list now. Cant escape :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom