What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat are you talking about?
I'm saying, from what I can a$ses, Mian Sahab influenced SC to issue Arrest Orders against PM with PPP's consent moset likely to eithe divert the attention from Long March or sabotage the Long March alltogether.

Yaar when ever crises came to Pakistan Mian & his brother Shahbaz leaves Pakistan, including most of his part workers who are holding foering nationality, I haven't seen Mr. Bean (Ch. Nisar) for long looks like his playing his original role of Mr. Bean now.

They are already in red zone and lock and loaded in skys, all they need is order ro jump over the fence....but they wont do it...

Really is it true that they are in Red Zone?

111 Brigade on its way...

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh

Yaar please don't exaggerate if it is true then please confirm it properly from sources. I also want to see the Army but I am waiting until it happens if it happens then there will be no place for fat a$$ people to run any where.

Chalo bhai, now at least 100 K people will come to Long March. :D

Hum apna waala apko de dete hain, apke bolne ki saari kami poori ker dega.
Isse badiya ek nuke maar do, PM mat dena. :rofl:

They are already in redzone and in the skys....i dont think they will do it

Its not a coup by army but by democratic process. Judiciary is part of democratic gov right. So people and judiciary toppled gov. Army should take notes, dont always need charge by 111. There are other ways

Bad timings CJ, seriously!

Kudos to Saleh Hayat, who filed this petition. Ironically Padri is taking credit!

If that was case, Tahir and his supporters wont be calling it their success...

Believe it or not... Tahir, PPP and SC all are in this drama and have equal rights....

His illiterate supporters don't know any better. However, that's merely my opinion and I could very well be wrong. I just can't digest the timing of Arrest Orders.

shahji, i see. so u think raja was expendable? if so, why was he appointed? they could ve appointed someone better. no?

If last 5 years are any example, then yes, he was expandable. Generally the people appointed at most posts are stauch jiyalas. Remember how Dr. Mirza confronted a Mafia like MQM in their very own city on Asif's orders.

Yaar when ever crises came to Pakistan kuta Mian & his kuta brother Shahbaz leaves Pakistan, including most of his part workers who are holding foering nationality, I haven't seen Mr. Bean (Ch. kuta Nisar) for long looks like his playing his original role of Mr. Bean now.

That's a debate for another day. For now, can anyone explain the timing of PM's arrest orders?

Drag these rats out of the parliament lets establish justice, "Pakistani style".
Yes the month is of Rabi ul Awwal the rise of Islam is just near lets establish Islamic Shariah in the Pakistan get rid of corrupt leaders and improve the state of Pakistan and than Muslim Ummah its show down time May ALLAH protect Pakistan and Muslim Umma and give us righteous leaders as replacement for these corrupt morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom