What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find yourself a job, if you can't do that let us @ PDF donate some money for you.

shut up.

Fear the day ordinary people of Pakistan learn their rights, you will be treated much the same as those who call them selves politicians.

I can't be treated any uglier than that traitor Zia.

Does SC also has rights to hand him till death?

Seems Imran Khan has to face this Qadri's popularity with this incident, in the next elections.

but election process is faulty in pakistan, the tax evaders arnt caught, the corrupts arnt caught democracy wise pakistan isnt very mature

election must go on right, i agree, but reforms are needed

reforms with come through regular elections.

It has to do with governor rule in balochistan....rangers outside balochistan assembly and stopped people going in

When are arrest warrant coming out for the remaining of PPP clowns?

Reactions: HRK
Lol I am out of this Drama... will see highlights after some hrs...

Exactly and people are acting like little kid whom CJ have given a candy to dance for.

The candy which should come from PPP or PMLN but unfortunately they got only bullet or grenade from these morons. So if they got some happiness it will be unpleasing only for inhuman and barbaric people.

We are celebrating that No one is above the law and finally that message has been sent to politicians and pakistani elite.

Yes you are right so would you agree with me if a say CJ should have done this after interim Govt was formed so elections could be held on time and PPP was not made a martyr party.???

Bhaio no need to panic, ppp has no shortage of candidates for pm.....the next goon to lead the country will be pervaiz ellahi.....

sudden hype is not popularity neither popularity affects elections in Pakistan

No Qadri is fast becoming a force in Pakistan, He is saying the revolution has began in Ayatollah Khomeni fashion and wants to be a strong force to recon in future of Pakistan politics. I think he chalked out a way to get some mass support.

His political ambitions are not known but his popularity will definitely grow in the coming days.

Yes you are right so would you agree with me if a say CJ should have done this after interim Govt was formed so elections could be held on time and PPP was not made a martyr party.???

I don't mind martyr party unless Zardari, PM Rental and all PPP should be hanged together... but like this is just a Drama ... and a play with Pakistanis..

The candy which should come from PPP or PMLN but unfortunately they got only bullet or grenade from these morons. So if they got some happiness it will be unpleasing only for inhuman and barbaric people.

you are absolutely right but the point I was trying to make is in post no 236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom