What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about 180 Million people victims of this supposed martyr party? May be you understand it and this time it has been done on right time. Everybody knows who are martyrs, a person involved in millions of corruption or a nation eradicated from all facilities of life.

My friend I am not defending these ar**h****. But people need to look at the big picture, there are not enough reserves to run the country. We need new deals with IMF and other lenders for debt repayments they don't give S*** which state a country is they need their money back and they wont deal with current Govt.

So for all these reasons we need a stable new govt which has to come through elections ASAP. We don't need a gimmick from Qadri.

So it takes a long march to get SC to issue arrest warrants for corruption laden politicians? Something is not right here. These past two weeks have been way to active politically. And no calm seems in sight in the nearby future. Allah khair kere.

Analysis
M Ilyas Khan
BBC News, Islamabad
The Supreme Court's order to arrest Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf comes in a case the court has been hearing for over a year.

Mr Ashraf is accused of accepting bribes in 2010, when he was the minister of water and power. This does not automatically lead to his unseating, but analysts say the timing of the court order is suspicious at a time of mass protest and just months ahead of an election

The streets of Islamabad are clogged by anti-corruption protesters led by a Canadian cleric of Pakistani origin, Dr Tahirul Qadri. Since his arrival in the country last month, his critics have been accusing him of trying to derail the democratic system just months ahead of polls.

There has been speculation that he may be fishing for a role for the military and the judiciary when it comes to the appointment of an interim government which will preside over those elections, due in May.

226669_470643549649575_95968085_n.png

No escape :smokin:

What about 180 Million people victims of this supposed martyr party? May be you understand it and this time it has been done on right time. Everybody knows who are martyrs, a person involved in millions of corruption or a nation eradicated from all facilities of life.

sadly 70% of the people live in rural area

and ppp has support there

What about lord sauran zardari? Why is he spared all the time while bodies around him are hitting the floor?

Deputy PM Elahi directed to rush back home
ISLAMABAD: In view of the situation emanating after the arrest orders of PM Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, the Deputy PM Chaudry Pervaiz Elahai was called back to Pakistan from Umra, reported Aaj News. Sources.

sadly 70% of the people live in rural area

and ppp has support there

We discussed it thousands of times here that till people will not change their views according to provided them facilities and rights nothing gonna happened but it is also a plus point here that there is a little vibration in their real views which was dumped under materialistic personal approach.

Something is Wrong , something is very Very wrong , I just cant put my finger over it yet , All the cards that are showing are way to early , organized & with very bad timing .

111 is on Red Alert to tackle any unpleasant Drama in the Capital , Things might take a turn for the worse .

Bhaiyo kuch toofani honay wala hai...I have a bad gut feeling about it.

It may not necessarily be a revolution, it may not necessarily be TuQ, it may not necessarily be Army or gov, it may not necessarily be a blood bath, but something may happen. PM arrest orders, people already gathered in Isl, Qadri telling them to move forward towards D-Chowk, this could turn awkward.

Bhaiyo kuch toofani honay wala hai...I have a bad gut feeling about it.

It may not necessarily be a revolution, it may not necessarily be TuQ, it may not necessarily be Army or gov, it may not necessarily be a blood bath, but something may happen. PM arrest orders, people already gathered in Isl, Qadri telling them to move forward towards D-Chowk, this could turn awkward.
add this also BBC News - India PM Manmohan Singh warns Pakistan on Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom