What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend I am not defending these ar**h****. But people need to look at the big picture, there are not enough reserves to run the country. We need new deals with IMF and other lenders for debt repayments they don't give S*** which state a country is they need their money back and they wont deal with current Govt.

So for all these reasons we need a stable new govt which has to come through elections ASAP. We don't need a gimmick from Qadri.

Dude. last time i remember there were not stable government in history of Pakistan but IMF didn't stopped to deal with every new government, so were there anything changed? Only for IMF we shouldn't give chance to these LOTERA party or groups to be continued.

You are talking about reserves....huh what a jok. Tell me did it effected on any luxuries plans of politicians? Lets come for more wider image!!!!!

datx wot i was saying....... All formations are on damn alert
Offices are still open and.................................................................

I think there is a military coup coming.

So the culprits are to be arrested without any hesitation.... written order by sc

Bootan walay aa jaaaan gy.........
What you buddies think a Military Coup?
:)

Ding Dong
But he has some special guys :)

Nahi Jani,
they have no plan of coming "themselves"

Something is Wrong , something is very Very wrong , I just cant put my finger over it yet , All the cards that are showing are way to early , organized & with very bad timing .

111 is on Red Alert to tackle any unpleasant Drama in the Capital , Things might take a turn for the worse .

Nothing will happen.
111 was on highalert before Qadri entered Islamabad.
the ones who are sitting there, know very well how to manage this very well.

At most what they want is not to let PPP engineer the elections, not to let them delay the election another year to let Bilawal qualify.

Relax and enjoy liberation.

Bhaiyo kuch toofani honay wala hai...I have a bad gut feeling about it.

It may not necessarily be a revolution, it may not necessarily be TuQ, it may not necessarily be Army or gov, it may not necessarily be a blood bath, but something may happen. PM arrest orders, people already gathered in Isl, Qadri telling them to move forward towards D-Chowk, this could turn awkward.

I higly doubt that, boots jumping over the fence ain't gonna happen, don't forget governor rule in balochistan is another point..... pti conference is on samma

I think there is a military coup coming.

Nah, I don't think that a coup is on the offing, Zardari is way too clever for that, and COAS is way too sober for that as well. He had better opportunities to do a coup before but he didn't so why now when elections are so near?

Mitti paleet karnay wali baat hogi.

ATTN: IK giving his 7 demands during press conference..

After #TUQ, now Imran Khan also gives 7 demands #PTI

Something is Wrong , something is very Very wrong , I just cant put my finger over it yet , All the cards that are showing are way to early , organized & with very bad timing .

111 is on Red Alert to tackle any unpleasant Drama in the Capital , Things might take a turn for the worse .

I totally agree with you situation is still not clear yet and this uncertainty is not good for the country. we still do not who is behind all this or is it just mere bad coincidence but if somebody is behind this that person or institution needs play the card right.
And if nobody is behind this just qadri's gimmick and people's innocence then its more bad, someone with a plan should come out and play his hand immediately otherwise this country is going into chaos.

Bhaiyo kuch toofani honay wala hai...I have a bad gut feeling about it.

It may not necessarily be a revolution, it may not necessarily be TuQ, it may not necessarily be Army or gov, it may not necessarily be a blood bath, but something may happen. PM arrest orders, people already gathered in Isl, Qadri telling them to move forward towards D-Chowk, this could turn awkward.

Bhai kuchh na kuchh toofani to hamesha hi hota hai... Salala, Memo, Sacking of Gilani, Imran Khan, Tahir ul Qadri aur ab ye... The thing to be seen is whether this will be the first government to survive a full tenure, or will history be repeated, once more.

Nah, I don't think that a coup is on the offing, Zardari is way too clever for that, and COAS is way too sober for that as well. He had better opportunities to do a coup before but he didn't so why now when elections are so near?

Mitti paleet karnay wali baat hogi.

As long as Kerry Lugar Bill is in place, and more than $500m remain outstanding, there will be no military coup.

datx wot i was saying....... All formations are on damn alert
Offices are still open and.................................................................

Indians are making full use of this situation.

Congress is under pressure and they need to utter stong words to mould local public opinion.

Congress thinks this is the best time to offer as many strong statements as possible since Pakistanis are busy somewhere else.

Pakistan Army is doing what it should and that is being vigilant against any adventure from anyone.

IK demanding Zardari to go and resign....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom